Options

I got KKH problems.... LOL.

ZepengZepeng Registered Users 53 Posts
Sooo.... after spending real cold hard cash on K-stars for my plane, car and other MUST HAVE accessories. I decided that for "non-necessities" - and I use that term loosely, lol.... I would save up the k-stars I could get from watching videos, etc.

So, I've been saving up what seems like forever to get myself something pretty and here is my dilemma. I don't know what to purchase. I was originally saving up for the 120 k-star leather dress with jacket that I think looks uber hot and I've finally got enough stars. At the same time, I want a prettier hair style and I'm looking at the wavy one that costs 100 k-stars or the 75 k-star one with the beaded headband..

So I'm stuck KKH players and I need your help! Taking votes on what to get! ;)
Add me on GC: zepeng

Comments

• Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    In my opinion, someone who cherishes K Stars to the max, I think you would get more use out of the hairstyle. A different hairstyle you can wear with a multitude of outfits, whereas one outfit will be worn here and there. ;)
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I agree. Between the two hairstyles, I prefer the wavy one ^^
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Oh yeah between the two hairstyles I really like the beaded headband one and I want it as well but the wavy one will go with more! I'm a very practical person. ;)
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    I like hair with the beaded headband:D
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    I agree with the hairstyles... that's a good purchase that you'll get a lot of mileage out of. I really really want the long wavy hairstyle, that costs 100 stars... gah!? But, I've been hoarding all of mine & bought the jet & now it's all about the PETS!! imo... they're the best k star investment!
  • Options
    This is what I chose.... Wish, I agree with the pets but I have all of them for the homes I own. Saving up for more houses ;)

EDIT: I don't know how to insert a pix, so I updated my profile pic :)
  • Options
    Zepeng wrote: »
    This is what I chose.... Wish, I agree with the pets but I have all of them for the homes I own. Saving up for more houses ;)

EDIT: I don't know how to insert a pix, so I updated my profile pic :)

Looking gorgeous!!
  • Options
    Awwww, thanks :)

Wish, do you play iOS? I'd like to add you!
  • Options
    Zepeng wrote: »
    Awwww, thanks :)

Wish, do you play iOS? I'd like to add you!

Sure wish I did... I play on android & am on Google+... wouldn't it be awesome if we could all play together? there are some ppl here on iOS that I would love to play with!
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    Sure wish I did... I play on android & am on Google+... wouldn't it be awesome if we could all play together? there are some ppl here on iOS that I would love to play with!

I play on android too:D You can add me ixlovexdaisy@gmail.com :)