Options

Pink Gift Boxes

SukiB35SukiB35 Registered Users 31 Posts
I haven't been getting daily pink gift boxes so therefore am not getting items for events for extra points. I am however getting regular boxes. This happening to anyone else? Ticks me off that I am not able to get the items needed.

Comments

• Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Sadly, those boxes do *not* replace the daily boxes. You must pay stars to open them. :(
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I only got the VDAY gift box on Friday. I think that was it. If you wanted more I think you had to shell out the 40 Stars.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    That sure is crazy not getting at least ONE. The event still going on?
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Don't feel bad Suki. You are not alone in this. I have 3 games. Each game got the giftbox from our love interests, and earned the first one in the outfit. 6 boxes no bonus item. I wasted 80 stars in each game for 2 more boxes still nothing. So, I feel your pain. I'm just working for the necklaces now. The next event will probably be better. I think a lot of us will not be rockin that dress. ;)

But yes, the gift box was free the first day, and after that you had to buy them.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Don't feel bad Suki. You are not alone in this. I have 3 games. Each game got the giftbox from our love interests, and earned the first one in the outfit. 6 boxes no bonus item. I wasted 80 stars in each game for 2 more boxes still nothing. So, I feel your pain. I'm just working for the necklaces now. The next event will probably be better. I think a lot of us will not be rockin that dress. ;)

But yes, the gift box was free the first day, and after that you had to buy them.

Yeah I pretty much wore that dress for a few hours after getting it and then already changed this morning. I liked that little casual white dress with hearts on it but I knew I'd never get it though...

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    2 Games got the necklace, still working on the last. You know me , i grind till its done, but this time it's like "Head, meet wall. Repeatedly". I think had I stayed off the forum I could have done the dress with the lack of bonus items. But I'm fine with the necklace, but maybe next time, while we collect the items..they could count as bonus items. Just a thought. You know me, I'm always trying to level the playing field. Even just a little.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    2 "Head, meet wall. Repeatedly".
    I'm stealing this quote.
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • Options
    2 Games got the necklace, still working on the last. You know me , i grind till its done, but this time it's like "Head, meet wall. Repeatedly". I think had I stayed off the forum I could have done the dress with the lack of bonus items. But I'm fine with the necklace, but maybe next time, while we collect the items..they could count as bonus items. Just a thought. You know me, I'm always trying to level the playing field. Even just a little.

I remember, I think, during Halloween maybe, that alot of our tappable reward spots gave out candy too. I wanna say I collected a bunch just from my regular travel. I could be totally wrong though. The only place I got an extra cupcake was with one of my pets, once a day.