Options

Questions - Name & Communications & Energy

CathCath Registered Users 1 Posts
Hey, I recently started playing on this app (yesterday), but I wanted to know is there any way to change the name that you put in at first besides restarting the whole app?

Also, anyways to speak to your friends on the game (from Game Center) like texting on the phone?

Any suggestions on how to get energy, money, or stars (mainly energy) quicker?

Thanks for your help in advance! :)

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Unfortunately the only way to change your name is by restarting, or under certain circumstances you can talk to Maria and she geta it done and you lose followers. I am pretty sure you have to wait till Maria talks to you about it. But I could be wrong.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    For energy, I would suggest memorizing where all the tappable items are in every city. This is a great site for reference http://angelarm.hubpages.com/hub/Kim-Kardashian-Hollywood-Game-Cheats-Tips-Tricks Just skip down to the Hidden Money & Rewards section (but I'd suggest reading everything when you have a chance, it's all good to know :) )

For money, I would suggest just doing all the main quests for now. And for stars, depending on your device, you can press the K star icon on the top of the screen and click "Get free stars!" :)
  • Options
    Sorry, dinner emergency. It wasnt burning fast enough. Lol.

Angelarm is a great resource. Tami is right on the money with that. The game has grown quickly, and i dont know how up to date that site is. But its perfect for learning the ropes.

Ist thing you should try to buy are a car, and the private jet. Its so hard to build up your finances while you are busing it, and flying commercial. You never again pay anything for trans after you have a car and jet. With these, you can travel anywhere and everywhere tha game goes to replenish your energy. That helps you finish gigs faster.

And any purchase of stars in the StarShop removes the ads from the game. This and the free transportation are such game changers.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The StarShop also lets you tap for free money as well. 3 tabs in the StarShop-Cash, Energy, and Stars.

Oh and finally, no way to comminicate with your friends through GC, but a lot of us met here, so we talk here with the people we play with.

Did Tami or I miss anything you asked?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary