Options

The Wedding Collection

hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
So I recently started playing the game on my iPad and I noticed the difference between the twp games. On my iphone, I'm a level 30 with only three options to choose from (2 of them are identical and cost 120 k stars and the other one is cash) and on my iPad, level 12 with 5 different options which just doesn't seem fair. If I were to break up with my husband, would I be able to access these dresses ? I'm not spending 120 stars on another dress
Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Can you post screenshots of the different outfits in your closet? Once a game buys a dress, it's yours no matter how many times you divorce and remarry. Same for the decorations at the wedding venue.

When you say you're playing the game on iPad and iphone, are those 2 different games, or are you switching back and forth with one game on both devices?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It's two separate games.

Here I have 5 options

35hi9hf.jpg

Vs only 3 options (basically 2)

33wmcky.jpg
  • Options
    Ok, just to check, I looked at mine, the Android game I checked has the dress for 90, while my iOs game doesnt have it. I HAVE to get to bed. I'll post my 3 tomorrow, (2 if both androids show the same) and if anyone any other options in their closet. how about posting a screenshot or two?

And hkaytee, thanks for bringing this up. Oddly enough I was looking for the white 90Star number and couldn't find it..I was looking on my ipad. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, just to check, I looked at mine, the Android game I checked has the dress for 90, while my iOs game doesnt have it. I HAVE to get to bed. I'll post my 3 tomorrow, (2 if both androids show the same) and if anyone any other options in their closet. how about posting a screenshot or two?

And hkaytee, thanks for bringing this up. Oddly enough I was looking for the white 90Star number and couldn't find it..I was looking on my ipad. lol.

I got all the dresses now. I had to end things with my husband and start dating again
  • Options
    Yay. Glad it all worked out. :) Closing the thread now. Happy dating.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.