Options

Problems with Open Mic gig in Fashion Icon + quest

gdevereuxgdevereux Registered Users 3 Posts
:confused:

I decided to lose all my fans and follow the fashion icon A+ adventure, but I've run into problems with the Open Mic mission. I only need to spend one more energy bolt on "I need something super quick ..." to complete this event, but no matter what I do, the game won't process the last tap. I've been stuck here, needing only one bolt to complete this event and continue this quest, for 3 days. Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    The game is letting me do other things while this mission remains in limbo.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Can you screenshot it and post it here for us to see? And send a Customer Care ticket? This way you're already in the queue while we try and work it out here.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Can you screenshot it and post it here for us to see? And send a Customer Care ticket? This way you're already in the queue while we try and work it out here.

I submitted a ticket and took a screenshot, but I can't figure out how to post it.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Luz wrote the perfect mini tutorial for this. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125119-Introduce-yourself!-D&p=256148&viewfull=1#post256148

Glad you filled out the ticket, I'm really sorry this is happening, but really glad you can work around it so to speak. BTW, nice to meet you. What device/platform are you playing on?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary