Options

My account was forced to restart

saber557saber557 Registered Users 14 Posts
My game was downloading something and it opened to the customization screen and I can't get to my account what do I do I put so much work into my character.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Ok, close it, try to open it again and if it takes you to the customization screen, there should be a big Start button
    KKKScreen_zps881d03bd.jpg
    Click that and it should open a little box that asks you if you want to continue with Device A or Device B - and list the stats for each. One should be your saved game. Choose that one and it should load, and you should be up and running.
    Hope this helps, please let us know.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    stibbarstibbar Registered Users 5 Posts
    Did that actually work for you Saber? On Feb 10 my game progress disappeared and there is no device A or B choices. I put in a help ticket and I am just screwed:

"Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care. We are sorry for the trouble you are experiencing. If you are trying to transfer your game, or you have experienced a reset, please check your Google Cloud Save (Android) or your iCloud Save (Apple), to make sure that you do not have a saved game available in that database. Lots of players have great success with utilizing those online saves for one time game transfers and restorations. If you have already tried this, and it was unsuccessful, unfortunately, this game saves directly to your device. There is no online save for this game, so we have no way of restoring game progress, however, I can help you out by restoring any purchases you have made."

Why doesn't our progress save to Google or Facebook? That just boggles my mind!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    What platform are you playing on? The Facebook game has some problems. And your question why doesn't it saved to Google, if you're playing on Android, you have to make sure it is saving to the Google+ (google olay?) Cloud, by checking your settings. I'm very sorry this is happening to you. Hopefully you are on android and it is in your cloud. We can try and help you through something like that, But to be honest I have seen very little member help come through for Facebook games. Most of us are Ios or Android.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary