Options

Friends and paying it forward!

ZepengZepeng Registered Users 53 Posts
Hi All,

I'm always looking to add more friends on KKH.... I play with iOS and my game center ID is zepeng.

I was luckily enough to be-friend a player that was extremely generous to me and feel like it's always good to pay it forward. I can't promise everyone an extravagant gift but I give when I can... especially to those who are starting off and don't have a lot. I gift both cash and k-star gifts... but if I'm totally honest - I still have a few k-star items I'm saving for, so I can't give the super high priced ones.

If you're looking for a friend like me.. then feel free to add me ;)
Add me on GC: zepeng

Comments

• Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Hey just added you! Always try to gift when I can xx
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Hi Lyanna.... I didn't get a request from you - do you play through iOS? I got a couple of requests and gifted those I received but unfortunately you weren't one of the ones I got a request from :(
  • Options
    Ah that's not good it's been happening a lot I think I'm not sure what's going on I do play on iOS yes :(

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Fancydiva73Fancydiva73 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi, in Game Center I am fancydiva73 is that how you add people? I'd love it if I could get some friends 😀💋💋

Zepeng wrote: »
    Hi Lyanna.... I didn't get a request from you - do you play through iOS? I got a couple of requests and gifted those I received but unfortunately you weren't one of the ones I got a request from :(
  • Options
    Hi, in Game Center I am fancydiva73 is that how you add people? I'd love it if I could get some friends 

Hey I just added you you'll have to let me know if it works as I'm having issues adding people on there I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing wrong

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    MO001MO001 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 4 Posts
    My Game center name is %Glitterponi% and my facebook is : Prutt Ilutt (not my real mane though haha)
    I dont have KKHollywood friends, so feel free to add me :D
    I'll send gifts whenever I can :o
    Game Center: %Glitterponi%
    Facebook: Prutt Ilutt

• Options
    Still gifting.... Mostly cash gifts... I'm at level 24 if anyone is interested!

I play iOS level 24 :)
  • Options
    Still gifting.... Mostly cash gifts... I'm at level 24 if anyone is interested!

I play iOS level 24 :)

Did my friend request ever come through? So sad missing out on lovely gifts because of ****py GC :(

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Did my friend request ever come through? So sad missing out on lovely gifts because of ****py GC :(

Nope, never came through.... I just tried to add you though. Let me know if it works! :)
  • Options
    Nope, never came through.... I just tried to add you though. Let me know if it works! :)

Oh it's so annoying! I just checked are you +Lya+ by any chance? X

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    LittlemsJojoLittlemsJojo Registered Users 40 Posts
    Hi All,

I'm always looking to add more friends on KKH.... I play with iOS and my game center ID is zepeng.

I was luckily enough to be-friend a player that was extremely generous to me and feel like it's always good to pay it forward. I can't promise everyone an extravagant gift but I give when I can... especially to those who are starting off and don't have a lot. I gift both cash and k-star gifts... but if I'm totally honest - I still have a few k-star items I'm saving for, so I can't give the super high priced ones.

If you're looking for a friend like me.. then feel free to add me ;)

Added ~ I'll gift whenever I can too
    Hiii do add me on Game center: joyceetejada
    Would love to play with you soon :)