Options

Inquiring Minds Want to Knoq!

LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
This just in! Shocking new evidence has been uncovered suggesting that our own GluAdmin is none other than superstar Matthew McConaughey! But could it be true?

You be the judge! Also judge whether inquiring minds want to KNOQ or to KNOW: turns out you can't edit thread titles.

Local woman: "I mean, I saw Magic Mike and all, but I still can't be sure...if they'd only make that sequel! I think I'd know then."

Local man: "I had no idea McConaughey was so diplomatic! You can never tell with celebrities! Interstellar was too long."

image.jpg2_zpsd06wo6jg.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsakcgzd18.jpg
(Thanks, Koko!)

More on this story as it develops! (Maybe. But don't hold your breath or anything.)
Luz GC: LuzVarias
Stellan GC: lgordon19

Comments

• Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    This just in! Shocking new evidence has been uncovered suggesting that our own GluAdmin is none other than superstar Matthew McConaughey! But could it be true?

You be the judge! Also judge whether inquiring minds want to KNOQ or to KNOW: turns out you can't edit thread titles.

Local woman: "I mean, I saw Magic Mike and all, but I still can't be sure...if they'd only make that sequel! I think I'd know then."

Local man: "I had no idea McConaughey was so diplomatic! You can never tell with celebrities! Interstellar was too long."

image.jpg2_zpsd06wo6jg.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsakcgzd18.jpg
    (Thanks, Koko!)

More on this story as it develops! (Maybe. But don't hold your breath or anything.)

Haha. Lmao.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    ;)
    Hmm. A secret identity!
    Glad this is in its own thread: It would have gotten lost in that sole off-topic thread, lol.
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    I always knew something was up with him
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Oh goody, hopefully he'll tell us if he's in the sequel to Magic Mike cuz I saw the previews and didn't see Matt
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    Oh goody, hopefully he'll tell us if he's in the sequel to Magic Mike cuz I saw the previews and didn't see Matt

Oh no, really?? That'd weaken the project a bit! But if Manganiello is still on board, there's still a reason to see it!

These images are basically off-topic, but they're happening anyway. It's Monday. I need SOMETHING. It's another random Manganiello happening. With a Skarsgard bonus.

<Also, why does poor Stephen Moyer often photograph so goofy? Is his haircut the wrong length, or something?>

image.jpg1_zps6jdb47qo.jpg

image.jpg2_zpskit4kjos.jpg

• Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Idk, he looks really yummy to me , I'd take him, lol. And oh look, he's a dog lover! ♥
    All I got to say is wow!

Back on topic: maybe he's not responding to us cuz he's busy filming???
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    Let's hope so! It's either that or he's preparing to sue because his cover is blown!

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    OH MY GOD.

So I come in today a little meh (we had a long weekend) and this made it all worth it.

I will *not* be in the sequel. I'm too busy making commercials where I play myself.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    heh heh. Didn't know we could keep things under wraps for so long, but so glad you like it. 5 minutes after we saw the pic of 'Matt' you put up. lol. Luz said it looked off. I agreed, and took it to the 'Lab' it was multi layered all right. Just like our GluAdmin. wiped off the top layer, and yup. Luz was right. Your pic was right there all along.

So, fess up, what's Joe REALLY like?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I do like those Lincoln ads. They make me confused and sleepy, but I like them. Nice work, MattAdmin!

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I do like those Lincoln ads. They make me confused and sleepy, but I like them. Nice work, MattAdmin!

Confused and sleepy was exactly what we were going for. See, you're the target demographic.