Options

Networking Woes..

SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
So ever since I restared it seems like all the NPC's want to flirt with me. I have to admit they have become considerably good looking as I now seem to find cuter NPC's but I really want some to network with, rather than date. I need more MUA's and photographers to assist on gigs. Where do I find some? I keep popping up everywhere but they all want to flirt humpfff
GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk

Comments

• Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    So ever since I restared it seems like all the NPC's want to flirt with me. I have to admit they have become considerably good looking as I now seem to find cuter NPC's but I really want some to network with, rather than date. I need more MUA's and photographers to assist on gigs. Where do I find some? I keep popping up everywhere but they all want to flirt humpfff
    I think it's your animal magnetism as I find available industry people with whom to network rather frequently in any venue. Your fault for being so irresistible, Doll. :)
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts

This may be just a coincidence, but I've found that when I go on a date and then go back into that same venue right afterwards there is a new person for me to network with. Might be worth a try.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    That happened to me as well before. I used to go in and out the Paris restaurant and there was always a new person. It's how I got people to flirt or network with.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    That happened to me as well before. I used to go in and out the Paris restaurant and there was always a new person. It's how I got people to flirt or network with.

Cool. So maybe that's legit and not just me.
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Thanks lol that works
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    Thanks lol that works

Great! Glad it worked for you.