Options

My boyfriend disappears from the list

MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
Hello Guys,
My boyfriend just disappeared from my friends list so i cannot date him (we were at n12 spot) but he still appears at home or in the street in the hamptsons.. Impossible to talk to him or whatever... Our couple is in depression? Any therapy available? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Is there any way he's waiting for you someplace? Maybe quickly check every date spot for him? He's not waiting for you in a Cassio event, is he?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Hello there I indeed looked everwhere but cant see him... Even when I see him at home, theres no conversation bubble...
    I think he signed off from the game and deleted it from the Game Center too... Too sad...
    On the other hand I have done all dating with him even though it sucks to find someone and pay all dates etc...
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Do you see him as if you were gifting him? If he is already waiting for you somewhere, while he won't show in your list to call him, he will still be in your friend list if you go to gift him. Check that out and let us know. It seems truly weird that if he's off all your lists, to still be showing up in your home. You may end up sending a ticket to Customer Care, but lets investigate further.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    He's not even your friend in gamecenter anymore?!? That'd really stink!

If he's totally gone, you could try looking in the older Introduce Yourself thread, in this General Discussion forum from a few weeks ago. There are a few guys pictured there.

This is why I wish more people had put themselves in it! How fun would it be to have an actual KKH directory with a ton of our pictures!?

At least you'll be having a s e x y new romance soon!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    It's freaky that if he disappeared from GC that he would be like a ghost in her game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes but have to replace this ghost by a new husband soon!!!
  • Options
    Great attitude. No worries. There's another freeloading guy or girl around the corner.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well well to keep you updated:))
    Ive decided to go on dates with a new cute friend in order to **** my husband and to force him to divorce me:) ive done 500 hearts already and refused dates 2 times but im still married to my husband!!!
    Life is soooo difficult
    Kisses
  • Options
    You want a sure fire divorce? When he calls say yes. Stand him up. Let the timer on the date run down. He calls and breaks up. No let's work this out no meet me for coffee. Just divorce...or you have to pay stars to keep him.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I cannot find him to divorce him theres no message bubble when I see him in the hamptons or at homes:)) lol Im in a no-relationship trouble!!:)))
  • Options
    Ok, you said you have declined dates so i thought he was still calling. How long since his last call to you for a date?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hello!! The last time he called me and I refused was 10 hours ago... And I keep going on dates with the new "target" but the actual husband does not call me to break up! Do you think it is normal? Many thanks!
  • Options
    ok, Here's how to divorce. Next time he calls, ACCEPT. Then the timer for 10 hours will start. When the 10 hours expires, you should soon get a call saying 'Blah blah blah ..........I think we should break up' You'll have an option to pay stars to keep him. If you don't pay stars, you'll be free.

Next time he calls. SAY YES. then Stand him up, and bam. Single again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Heyy Koko! I finally got divorced thanks a lot!!! And got married in the following 10 minutes! Ill break the record of elizabeth taylor if I continue like this:) kisses
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Well, this just happened to me last night. Everything from not showing up on in game contacts to showing up at home with no conversation bubble. I haven't checked GC yet, but if he's not there then I shall take the advice given.

EDIT: Yup, he's gone from GC.

Guess I lost my Luka. He was gorgeous and I worked so hard to go up the couples rank since I had issues with that in the past. :(
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Hello LeyshlaGisel glad and sad that you have the same problem! I also had too many problems to advance in the top couples ranking!! Im actually #100 as I just got remarried but the weird thing is that I never see other couples in the rankings, is that normal? To be in a ranking but not to see nobody in this ranking?:) this game gets only better with time
    Kisses!
  • Options
    And here is the proof:)

Let me know if you have the cure!

hvtoqd.jpg

Kisses!!
  • Options
    Mklove wrote: »
    Heyy Koko! I finally got divorced thanks a lot!!! And got married in the following 10 minutes! Ill break the record of elizabeth taylor if I continue like this:) kisses

So glad I could help. So apparently you can turn them down repeatedly, but you better not stand them up. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    And here is the proof:)

Let me know if you have the cure!

hvtoqd.jpg

Kisses!!

I was just talking to someone about this problem. So you are not alone. I'm going to find the thread about this, and copy your post and put it there. The more people that come forward about this, the better to get the glitch addressed by the Team.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko! You are funny! Hope this love will last forever and not quit me like the last one!:))
    Thank you for helping me on the ranking problem because it is really weird!!:))
    Kisses
  • Options
    Ok, for anyone experiencing the empty Top Couples list, I found an old thread about this, and GluAdmin posted this response. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?123993-Top-Couples-list-empty&p=250730&viewfull=1#post250730

He gives you an email addy, and instructions to reference that thread. Good Luck and let us know what happens.

I think we've solved the original problem in this thread, Spouse unresponsive but calls for dates........he's already gone, so stand them up and take the divorce.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks a lot! I let you know when they will answer me! Thanks!
  • Options
    Hello LeyshlaGisel glad and sad that you have the same problem! I also had too many problems to advance in the top couples ranking!! Im actually #100 as I just got remarried but the weird thing is that I never see other couples in the rankings, is that normal? To be in a ranking but not to see nobody in this ranking?:) this game gets only better with time
    Kisses!

Oh my goodness. You too?! Haha, I've had this problem for a while now. There's someone else who has it as well. It would be great if we were already #1 if no one else is on that list! So why are we working hard to get to the top! :p

I remember that old forum and seeing how sometimes it takes a super long time for others to get their questions/issues answered, I was like nope but if you're being helped and get some sort of solution, ill do the same. :)
  • Options
    Well I sent the mail yesterday but no reply for the moment... Lets see...
  • Options
    Well I sent the mail yesterday but no reply for the moment... Lets see...

I ended up divorcing them. I actually found out earlier who it was because they posted on the gifting sub forum but I think they got banned because they had the hack so good bye to that person forever lol
  • Options
    You were married to a pirate?:)) sexyyy though!!!:))) i think mine was also a hacker because he was changing his looks more than I could possibly imagine and afford:) 1 K stars a day, we dont get very rich!:)))
  • Options
    You were married to a pirate?:)) sexyyy though!!!:))) i think mine was also a hacker because he was changing his looks more than I could possibly imagine and afford:) 1 K stars a day, we dont get very rich!:)))

Yeah, I found me another guy already. Ugh, he's super cute. Like a Clark Kent with brown hair. :)