New weekend event

Comments

• reubennreubenn Registered Users 41 Posts
    Thanks to the 40 kstars I got from the black mystery box I was able to snatch the leather looking pants! I guess I can come out of this VIP happy. Not going near the last two tho.
  • Jordan8Jordan8 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Mklove wrote: »
    Hello Jordan how many K stars did you spend to take the dress ?
    You've to spend 200 kstars to get the dress. I only remember this sorry 🙏
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    A Handhug emoji. That's great!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    reubenn wrote: »
    Thanks to the 40 kstars I got from the black mystery box I was able to snatch the leather looking pants! I guess I can come out of this VIP happy. Not going near the last two tho.

Congrats reubenn~ Seems like we're on the same boat, I've just got 40k-stars too from the very 1st black box. I'd die for that skinny jeans since most pants in store are too baggy for my taste.

But now I'm totally stuck with the 2 last items, which I think I'll skip if there's no k-star sale this weekends.

zkk4g7.png

Lol....250+ k-stars....I'll pass...
  • C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    Just bought the Florence house and the dog. I had access to the black box and the bracelet. I received the long pant/dress. Wish I could had the 40 KStars.
    Won't buy anything more.
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Well, the Yacht in Sydney is really nice, and, you can get the most adorable little panda hanging out in a bamboo plant on the deck. He sways back and forth and munches on a bamboo leaf. 2 games have it. Calabasas is by far the best party place, 7 guests. But the Koala made me choose the yacht. I love the Dubai home, baby lion.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KayKayGAKayKayGA Registered Users 6 Posts
    I stopped at the black box and waxed jeans, too. Bought the gold pendant and wheat Timbalands 'cause I figured I get more use out of them than an outfit. I didn't realize how thirsty I was for a new storyline until Simon called me about the endorsements. I wonder what the event points he was talking about are for.
    An update to my earlier post: so I made a few more purchases and realized it's just set-up with a Kstar per point, and that's probably how it was before, right? So forget that part of what I said.

I got the bag along with some hair and some clothes I'd been wanting. I'm done! Happy Dance for the bag!

image.jpg1_zpsslsxt1ka.jpg

@KayKayGA: I'm curious about the skin cosmetics gigs too, but have to wait like 11-10 hours more to get.

@LuzVarias: Woh, ur new bag is sooooo FAB, congrats Luz.
    Gahhh I demand some bag designs for men in this game too, I swear I won't mind spending just to get one as fab as urs!
    It IS a really nice bag! And I'd go crazy for a leather messenger bag for my guy! Oh well.

For the male players to see, here's what they offered the ladies.

I would have killed to have the top of that dress, just as a shirt! But I'm set with the bag. :cool:

15c502b1-68a0-4fe2-9843-b8a576a2a8e8_zpshxh627el.jpg

Morning Dolls. Ok, loved the dress to buy for 80, wish there had been something with the dress, but I'm happy. The dress for 80 gave me a black box - got 40 Stars back and decided to just take the one box. Glad I did, wasn't thrilled with the other boxes after they showed. So, for 40K Stars, I got the buy dress, and the bracelet. If the Dress for stars was the third, I'd go for it. Not crazy about the purse. I'm so in love with my dolls figure, the large purses just cover up her thin waist. So for me, it would be another 220 Stars more for the purse, and 200 after that? 420 more for the dress x3 = too much for me to spend. ehh, very tempted, It's going to be a long weekend.
    Now I'm off to buy the 80Star Dress. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @LuzVarias: Thank you for sharing :D
    And I wonder why.....male stuffs are harder to get/require more points for full set.
    Your full set costs 200 while the sunglasses I want is like 250, I guess the shirt would be like 300-350. XDD
  • reubennreubenn Registered Users 41 Posts
    Congrats reubenn~ Seems like we're on the same boat, I've just got 40k-stars too from the very 1st black box. I'd die for that skinny jeans since most pants in store are too baggy for my taste.

But now I'm totally stuck with the 2 last items, which I think I'll skip if there's no k-star sale this weekends.

Lol....250+ k-stars....I'll pass...

My thoughts exactly, the only pants I wear are the solid black pants I received from another black gift box a while back. I need these pants in white and without rips.
    @LuzVarias: Thank you for sharing :D
    And I wonder why.....male stuffs are harder to get/require more points for full set.
    Your full set costs 200 while the sunglasses I want is like 250, I guess the shirt would be like 300-350. XDD

No, our full set is First 50 buys the black box And the Bracelets (I'm thinking this because I bought the 80Star Dress offer which gave me box, bracelet and 30 toward the purse.

So - 50Stars first 2 boxes
    250 Purse
    200 Dress So the ladies total is 500K Stars.

Don't feel so bad moonyuushin!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Purpleprince90Purpleprince90 Registered Users 45 Posts
    I bought a hairstyle and a dress I liked and also got the giftbox and the bracelet, kinda happy with this event :)
  • LittlemsJojoLittlemsJojo Registered Users 40 Posts
    11020425_506293002841962_584942203_n_zps3hybcvjw.jpg

I put on those stockings because for some reason I look like wonder woman without it o.o
    Hiii do add me on Game center: joyceetejada
    Would love to play with you soon :)
  • PsychoMichellePsychoMichelle Registered Users 38 Posts
    this looks nice :D finally something interesting.
    can we match it with trousers?
  • LittlemsJojoLittlemsJojo Registered Users 40 Posts
    Nope, I tried it too and its just a one piece... dress-y item.
    Hiii do add me on Game center: joyceetejada
    Would love to play with you soon :)
  • PsychoMichellePsychoMichelle Registered Users 38 Posts
    I just realized it's not on Facebook :(
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Ooooo booo. I got 40 energy in my box. That sucks! There was only energy, money, one K Star box and one shirt. I was hoping for something better. I would have rather had the cash... but I bought a cute hair style... and the bracelet in the second box is 35 ( event K Stars) I wonder what the gig will give out towards this event. It said it would give something towards it.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • youngandmatureyoungandmature Registered Users 21 Posts
    So bummed its a K Star event. If there's no sale, I'll have to opt out :(
    :cool: GC: kismethappens
    So bummed its a K Star event. If there's no sale, I'll have to opt out :(

Me too. I was hoping for a partying event. But I could tell by how nice the items are that it was for Stars. I wanted the new hair style anyways so I didn't mind buying that. I'll see what that quest gives us
    Towards the event but I won't be going all in. I think all together it's like 500 Stars to get everything. And I def don't have that many!

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I don't like spending stars lol. But my birthday is tomorrow and I'll probably spoil myself and buy a big star pack for both characters. Had a rough week anyway so I think I sort of deserve it :) I don't really want to spend money on this game but ah, whatever...eff it lol.

I got the first gift box for my male character and he got 40 energy, boooo. But my girl got the 40 k star box which has never happened to me so I'm thrilled. I was able to get the bracelets too. I'm happy. I wish I had not purchased the jet already for my guy, dang! He does need a car still so I might throw down some k stars for that banshee :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I don't like spending stars lol. But my birthday is tomorrow and I'll probably spoil myself and buy a big star pack for both characters. Had a rough week anyway so I think I sort of deserve it :) I don't really want to spend money on this game but ah, whatever...eff it lol.

I got the first gift box for my male character and he got 40 energy, boooo. But my girl got the 40 k star box which has never happened to me so I'm thrilled. I was able to get the bracelets too. I'm happy. I wish I had not purchased the jet already for my guy, dang! He does need a car still so I might throw down some k stars for that banshee :)

Buy him the Helicopter. You'll get nearly everything I think. Here's what the Helicopter looks like.
    Miami.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Eselletea wrote: »

I got the energy too but whatever I wanted the hair style I bought anyways. Now I wish I held off on buying the Corgi a couple weeks ago, and another hair style a couple days ago. I should've waited till the weekend came to see. But no big deal. You win some, you lose some!! At least I won't be driving my hubs crazy by constantly playing all weekend long or even waking up in the middle of the night to throw a quick party... I can just focus on doing my normal quests!

Buy him the Helicopter. You'll get nearly everything I think. Here's what the Helicopter looks like.
    Miami.jpg

I was under the impression that the total number of K Stars you'd have to shell out to get everything was 500. 15 for the box, 35 for bracelet, 250 for purse and 200 for dress... am I wrong? I only have the box, so it's showing the bracelet is 35. The purse and dress is just what I've read. I have 7$ on my Quick Thoughts app, I wish we could cash it in once you get 5$!

Aaargh. 2 days ago someone posted a doctored pic they saw somewhere. So, to verify it was bogus, I grabbed the closest device and went to the closet. I looked for the hairstyle on the doctored pic, and as I was flipping, I accidentally spent 100K Stars on a hairstyle I didn't want. That knocked that game down to about 2 or 7 Stars. Oh, and BTW, the posted hair wasn't even one we have. I was Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. But then this morning. I'd be in for the box, bracelet and 80KStar Dress if that Hair Failure didn't happen. ;(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Aaargh. 2 days ago someone posted a doctored pic they saw somewhere. So, to verify it was bogus, I grabbed the closest device and went to the closet. I looked for the hairstyle on the doctored pic, and as I was flipping, I accidentally spent 100K Stars on a hairstyle I didn't want. That knocked that game down to about 2 or 7 Stars. Oh, and BTW, the posted hair wasn't even one we have. I was Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. But then this morning. I'd be in for the box, bracelet and 80KStar Dress if that Hair Failure didn't happen. ;(

I just cried a little inside for you. That is a heartbreaking story, especially for me who worships every K Star I have.

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    It's adorable, do you have to buy the London place for that? How many stars is it?

My guy only has the Miami mansion, cruddy LA apt, & the Hollywood condo.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • heidirustyheidirusty Registered Users 2 Posts
    the weekend event started and it is not showing up in my kkh game
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.