Options

Best items to buy with k stars

AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
To those that have purchased kstar items what's the best things to get?
I've heard the plane is good or a car. What about homes? I just got engaged is today a good day for a wedding dress or something else?

Comments

• Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Get the private jet! Totally worth it. You fly for free everywhere and you'll save a ton of virtual money! A car will also let you travel around
    Cali and N.Y. for free, too. Pets are great as well because they give off great rewards approximately every 4 hours. I rack up about $1200 a day just off my pets.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I agree with everything Breen said. The jet and a car are priority purchases as soon as you can afford it. However, for a car, I'd suggest getting the Rover, which costs $20K. The cheapest car bought with K stars is 75 stars. After those, pets are the next best investments lol ^^ For homes, I would suggest buying them with cash if you're willing to save up for it. The Calabasas mansion in particular is arguably the best home to buy. It can house 7 guests during a party :)

Also, I wouldn't suggest buying an expensive wedding dress. The wedding ceremony is very brief, and you might regret spending K stars on a dress or any wedding decorations for that matter. But if a particular wedding dress catches your fancy, don't let me stop you xD
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Get the private jet! Totally worth it. You fly for free everywhere and you'll save a ton of virtual money! A car will also let you travel around
    Cali and N.Y. for free, too. Pets are great as well because they give off great rewards approximately every 4 hours. I rack up about $1200 a day just off my pets.

Agree... agree... agree on all counts!!!
  • Options
    AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    Thank you guys!! I got the jet. Next on my list is a puppy. The cutest one comes with the calabasas home though. I may have to wait till I have money for the home and then get a pet. You guys were so right the jet is so worth it and I've only had it for 2 min. Lol
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Ashliejb wrote: »
    Thank you guys!! I got the jet. Next on my list is a puppy. The cutest one comes with the calabasas home though. I may have to wait till I have money for the home and then get a pet. You guys were so right the jet is so worth it and I've only had it for 2 min. Lol

Congrats on getting the jet... you'll save soooo much $$$$!!!

You can NEVER go wrong with a puppy!

I have 6 in the game & one in my LV Bag ;)