Options

Wedding

lol lupelol lupe Registered Users 1 Posts
I have been playing the game for a while and have developed a serious relationship, but no matter how many dates I go on he won't propose and I can not see any of the wedding dresses in my closet. Game was last updated on Feb. 8.

Comments

• Options
    PsychoMichellePsychoMichelle Registered Users 38 Posts
    lol lupe wrote: »
    I have been playing the game for a while and have developed a serious relationship, but no matter how many dates I go on he won't propose and I can not see any of the wedding dresses in my closet. Game was last updated on Feb. 8.

I'm not sure, but I think you have to progress through tasks to get to the part where he proposes. I can't remember, but your PR and manager call you and tell you to marry. If your low level maybe it's still not meant to happen.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And there is a Maria quest at some point, (one game got it before a proposal; one game got it during the engagement, and the third game got it right after the wedding) where there is alleged cheating on your spouses part. You have to date 3 time in a short period of time. Another is Maria again - one super romantic date. So basically just keep dating, and see what happens. If it helps, sing along with the old Supremes song, 'You Can't Hurry Love' while you date and wait.

:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PsychoMichellePsychoMichelle Registered Users 38 Posts
    Nice one :D
  • Options
    AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    I actually didn't get the Maria quest for my engagement. I had been on a ton of dates and no one purposed. I really wanted the Engagement but My bfs kept dumping me. I started dating one dude and the only thing I did for about two days was go on dates with that guy. Finally after the second day the proposal came up. If you're bored and have time to kill put in a lot of time going on dates and see if that works.
    I probably didn't get the Maria quest bc I was dating non stop there was no reason to send me on dates. I think it might depend on the person too. I had dated a few people who I used stars on so they wouldn't dump me. I'd been with them for a while and nothing. I met dude that day and two days later we got engaged. So it may also depend on the character idk? But try dating a lot and see if that does anything