Options

Achievements Act Strange Sometimes

nikkiC16nikkiC16 Registered Users 1 Posts
Hey guys! Sometimes when I get to 100% on an achievement I tap on it to collect the rewards and it just shrinks down to the right dramatically lol) & disappears. I always have to be really exact about pressing the green button. Is there any way to retrieve the rewards I'm missing? Does this happen to anyone else? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Can you be more specific? What acheivements haven't you received? Whenever I've maxed an achievement level I've never had to click for it. It's always just flowed, like when you finish a gig. It's always good to click on the things, but you don't have to. Are you talking about the Industry achievement? And, can you tell us more about the green button? I only get green/aqua (depending on the device I'm playing) for tasks during a gig. Like the Wardrobe change or check lighting task buttons.
    What platform/device are you playing on?

Maybe someone else with this experience will post. Very sorry this is happening to you, it's maddening to not get the rewards we're expecting. Hopefully someone else can clarify. Maybe you can run a search for Missing Acheivements see what help that offers.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary