Options

Transfer from iPhone to another iPhone!

alyssa311alyssa311 Registered Users 10 Posts
Please help! I needed to get another iPhone but from what I read there is no way to transfer progress using iCloud or GameCenter. Is this true? Is there any way to save game progress?

Comments

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    No, that's not true at all lol. You can use iCloud to back up your data (make sure you have enough space!). Then there's iFunBox http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?108690-The-Best-Way-to-Save-Transfer-your-Game I don't think you can rely on Game Center to save your info though.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I transferred from an old iPad first-generation to iPad 4 without any problems. I believe I saved the data to iPhone box in case I needed it but when I set up the new iPad I put in all the information needed for the game, itunes account info, Apple account info, same email account. Download the game . When you get to your customization screen press start. don't customize. A little box opened up and asked whether I wanted my data from devise a or device day I selected the old data and it loaded my game. But before you do anything make sure your old phone is set up to save to your iCloud. Tammy give you a great link.do not delete the game from the old phone until you've successfully loaded it onto the new one. This way if the sale doesn't go through you can just shut it down and you still got it working on your old phone and then you try something else. But you don't want to lose the old game till the old game shows up on the new device.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary