Options

Valentine's Event

AndreaxxAndreaxx Registered Users 26 Posts
I completed the Valentine's Day event earlier today with the last date I needed. I just got back on and the red dress isn't in my closet anymore and it's not on. The necklace and shoes are there but the dress isn't. Im so confused, I feel like I'm the only one losing event items. Also when ever there are special event gift boxes I only get it once and the times you get it as a first reward. I'm only playing on a new iPhone 5s on the newest iOS. I thought it could've just been my previous 5s because it had a technical issue and wouldn't turn on after I had it for 13 months and decided that could've been why. I'm not sure what's happening.

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Andreaxx wrote: »
    I completed the Valentine's Day event earlier today with the last date I needed. I just got back on and the red dress isn't in my closet anymore and it's not on. The necklace and shoes are there but the dress isn't. Im so confused, I feel like I'm the only one losing event items. Also when ever there are special event gift boxes I only get it once and the times you get it as a first reward. I'm only playing on a new iPhone 5s on the newest iOS. I thought it could've just been my previous 5s because it had a technical issue and wouldn't turn on after I had it for 13 months and decided that could've been why. I'm not sure what's happening.

Everyone only got the event boxes once and then you could purchase additional ones.

Regarding the dress, be sure to exit the game completely and relaunch. If the dress is still not there then let us know.
  • Options
    Nothing happened when I relauched. I didn't realize about the boxes. When there was the Halloween event, I believe I got more than 2 without buying any
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Halloween was different. A little more generous, right? But back to your issue. The Valentines day red midriff dress? After it was awarded, did you ever have it on? Are you sure you completed the event? If so, I'm afraid you have to fill out a Customer Care Ticket, please go here and read, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ and there is a link to submit your ticket.

No one else has complained about this. I don't mean to question you, but sometimes people have found their items in their closets after all. Could someone who won the dress take a screenshot of it in your closet? I have found items in my closet after thinking they were missing, There are so many clothes, sometimes you just have to know where to look.

As far as your remark "Im so confused, I feel like I'm the only one losing event items. " Are you missing other event clothes? which ones, and have you filled out a request for assistance before? Include this information also, if you're missing things.

Any chance you're playing on Facebook? Unfortunately, it's not as stable as android or iOS. Sorry this is happening, I hope it is resolved for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    No one else has complained about this. I don't mean to question you, but sometimes people have found their items in their closets after all. Could someone who won the dress take a screenshot of it in your closet? I have found items in my closet after thinking they were missing, There are so many clothes, sometimes you just have to know where to look.
    In my closet the dress appears toward the top. First, special gifts and/or event dresses, then wedding dresses, then some more event clothes and it's in that bunch after the wedding dresses. iPhone 6.
  • Options
    I'm only playing on iOS, I'm not in Facebook. I've been losing event items since the Halloween event and I started the game in August. I obviously don't have any event items from before the Valentine's Day event and anything I bought with the game cash and kstars anymore because my other phone stopped working and I had to start new. I did search my entire closet but the stuff that went missing arn't there. I searched the whole section where the Valentine's Day dress would be but it isn't anywhere. I did where it and then when I got back in a few hours later it was gone. I've tried with customer support, but all they're saying is apologizing for taking a while to respond because of so many people are trying to get help and that I need to be sure I'm not trying to play on multiple devices and the game is only saved locally to the device.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Since you are being assisted by Customer Care, they are the people to work this out. There is a backlog as they say, and before they dive in head first, they have to ask preliminary questions. Such as making sure you're not on multiple devices for one game. While it's a great idea to keep this topic updated, perhaps others in the same boat will see themselves and come forward as well, you really ARE in the hands of the experts as far as getting help with this issue. Make sure you respond to their inquiriy, and include all the little things you've said here. In addition to maybe fixing this, they can certainly address the question of any money you spent in game. If your other phone is gone, or if the game is not being used on the other phone make sure they know this. When you started over on the new phone, you were unable to retrieve your game data? So this is an issue that happened on 2 separate devices? This is all info you should share with the representative at Glu who is now handling your ticket. But you waited a while to be helped, and now that you're up so to speak, you have to give them all the pertinent info. Tell them everything you've said here, about the switched phones, same issue. I'm sorry you're frustrated, but you are in the best hands possible with Customer Care. Good luck, and if anyone else is havig this issue, I'm sure they'll post here about it. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary