Friend did not rec gifts sent and no response from customer service to get money back

crazycypriotcrazycypriot Registered Users 2 Posts
I'm not sure if anyone can help or has had a similar issue regarding gifting friends items and the friends not receiving them. I play on android and sent to outfits using money (no K'stars) to a friend on Feb 15th and friend to this day has yet to receive the 2 outfits. I don't play with a hack so losing 14,200 dollars is a lot of money and takes a long time to save up. I have reached out to customer service and provided all details of my information and friends information including devices played on, version of game and both Hollywood ID's and amount of each item sent, how can this get resolved so I can get my money back

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    How did you reach out to Glu? Did you send in a Customer Care Ticket? Because when I've have written to them this way, I always get an automated response telling me, they've received my correspondence, and to please be patient while waiting for assistance, there is a heavy volume of requests, and your issue will be addressed within 5-10 (?) working days. They at that time I believe assign you a number, and then you just wait for their help. Once it's your turn, they'll look into your issue, request any further info etc. They're really nice, and very helpful, and will give you the utmost care. But, you just have to be patient once you're in the queue.

Did you get the automated response to your request for assistance?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • crazycypriotcrazycypriot Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes I did get an automated response requesting additional information but waiting another 5-10 days again seems like a long turn around time considering it's been almost 10 days already, but I will await there response, thank you for the feedback
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Did you send in the requested additional info? You should do that And, believe me, I had an issue, and waited a while, but I was completely satisfied with the outcome. They like us, they like us liking the game, and they can relate. Takes a while till your ticket is up, but what's the alternative? Not waiting? And they are really very nice. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yes I did get an automated response requesting additional information but waiting another 5-10 days again seems like a long turn around time considering it's been almost 10 days already, but I will await there response, thank you for the feedback

Sorry it's been such a wait. There's a queue but they should be able to help you.