Cancel/delete quest?

camelliaelisecamelliaelise Registered Users 35 Posts
Hi all, so last night I was playing KKH and met with Chloe who basically suggested I get plastic surgery. I was then called to Maria's, who asked me if I want to go through with it. In my sleepy stupor (seriously, why do I play games when I'm tired?! Never a good idea!) I choose the option of saying I wanted to. I fell asleep and woke up this morning and realized what I've done. I went to see the doctor by LAX and my only option is to pay $2000 or come back later. I really don't want to pay, especially since I'm so close to buying the Calabasas mansion! If I just ignore the quest, will it go away? Or do I have to do it? Will I end up on Botched? (Semi-kidding)
Add me! GC: cammyelise

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    As long as it's in come back later, you're ok till you can afford it more. But it's inviting problems. I think we've all had those Ahhh Poo mornings, whether we flaked out on a date, or a job started and who knows what. But, it's like drunk dialing. You can't undo it the next morning. The good thing, you get nothing for your plastic surgery, maybe a fan, maybe a rebuff for being plastic, I just said no.

If anyone said yes, what happens?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    LOL, I admit I was kinda freaked out with this gig at 1st too but I accepted going for a lil "fix-up". YOLO for money & fame, bb~~~
    So I went to the building near LAX, saw a shady dude asking me 2k for plastic surgery making me wanna flee but I paid anyways...
    After "smooth here, fix there, lift that" blah blah, I got a bunch of exp+money and resulted in getting Chloe's compliment and her gig "fashion forward" for 8 hours with MUSE mag, gained quite a lot of fans for completing that gig with 5 stars too.
    I still have my doll's same old prwettie face after doing that plastico gig and a few more extra fashion gigs, hopefully no silicon consequences....lol XDD
    Well moonyuushin, a few injectables never hurt anyone. At any point did you get the opportunity to change your mind? And may I say, you look mahvelous.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well moonyuushin, a few injectables never hurt anyone. At any point did you get the opportunity to change your mind? And may I say, you look mahvelous.

Aw koko sweetie, you make me feel flattered so much XD
    The gig options were like no turning back/redo. Go plastico or keep being natural. But when seeing the so-called Dr.silicon, you still have the right to be cold feet and run away XDD
    IRL I do believe in natural beauty and plastic surgery never comes in mind, but I swear after doing that gig, I kinda become...delusional with my very own ava!
    Like...seriously, something really did happen to my dollie's face O___O; pray dat I'm just being hella delusional....
    Do you have any before/after screenshots? It has to be mind over matter, because since we can change our whole face in customiation, they'd have added another face. Does that make sense?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Do you have any before/after screenshots? It has to be mind over matter, because since we can change our whole face in customiation, they'd have added another face. Does that make sense?

Sure koko,I think that's a great idea (to prove that my eyes really got confused now lol)

2u5f1qu.jpg

The left one with black hair is my current look (after being siliconized) and the right on with brown hair was from my 1st day started playing this game (naturally noobie).

And after comparing, I think it's just me being delulu and that gig did some eye-tricks on me XD
    Do you see any....differences?
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Sure koko,I think that's a great idea (to prove that my eyes really got confused now lol)

2u5f1qu.jpg

The left one with black hair is my current look (after being siliconized) and the right on with brown hair was from my 1st day started playing this game (naturally noobie).

And after comparing, I think it's just me being delulu and that gig did some eye-tricks on me XD
    Do you see any....differences?

No differences. :) Since you can change your face shape at any point anyway, you could just do a reverse tuck, as it were.
    Thank you for your answer, that's such a relief to me XD
    If there was any changes, it would have been announced beforehand, I think.
    Ok, I took your after guy, placed him on top of your start out guy, and lowered the opacity. I lined up the faces, and as the photo shows, the face aligns perfectly, while you can see traces of the rest of the picture on top of the bottom layer. Hope you can see this.
    PlasticSurgery_zps1a93da1d.jpg

Does this help?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, I took your after guy, placed him on top of your start out guy, and lowered the opacity. I lined up the faces, and as the photo shows, the face aligns perfectly, while you can see traces of the rest of the picture on top of the bottom layer. Hope you can see this.
    PlasticSurgery_zps1a93da1d.jpg

Does this help?

Oh gosh, u took time doin' this to cure my delusion, I really appreciate ur help :D *hands hug bb*
    Whew....it's been a while I receive such gig playing with my head since Cassio and Dirk's "intentional interactions" rolf XDD
  • Haffnden1987Haffnden1987 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Why haven't I got this goal yet? Just having the normal simon hourly gigs. On level 28.
    Hi. Everyone's game is different, but lets see what we can find out. First, what platform / device are you playing on?
    Are you on the latest update?
    What is the last quest you were given?

And after you post that here,

You can check General Discussion for a thread, and if that doesn't help,
    And then you can also post all the info you gather and start a thread about Facelift , post all the info you gathered there where a lot of other people might offer additional insight.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • camelliaelisecamelliaelise Registered Users 35 Posts
    LOL, I admit I was kinda freaked out with this gig at 1st too but I accepted going for a lil "fix-up". YOLO for money & fame, bb~~~
    So I went to the building near LAX, saw a shady dude asking me 2k for plastic surgery making me wanna flee but I paid anyways...
    After "smooth here, fix there, lift that" blah blah, I got a bunch of exp+money and resulted in getting Chloe's compliment and her gig "fashion forward" for 8 hours with MUSE mag, gained quite a lot of fans for completing that gig with 5 stars too.
    I still have my doll's same old prwettie face after doing that plastico gig and a few more extra fashion gigs, hopefully no silicon consequences....lol XDD

Thank you so much for answering!! That makes me feel a lot better :) I'm glad it doesn't have the negative reaction that it might have in real life... Gotta love virtual worlds, haha.
    Add me! GC: cammyelise
    Thank you so much for answering!! That makes me feel a lot better :) I'm glad it doesn't have the negative reaction that it might have in real life... Gotta love virtual worlds, haha.
    You're welcome, Camellia. Really glad I could help ^_^
    And believe me, I'm still crying happy tears that I didn't receive any disastrous afterwards virtually XDD
    In real life, even if sb offers me million cash I'd not touch plastic surgery.