Options

Fan made EDITS of KK dolls :D

SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
I seriously hope I won't get banned for this but I just wanted to share some edits I made of KK dolls wearing the clothes I <3

kim_kardashian__hollywood_doll_3b_by_7nexx-d8j9f5h.jpg

This one is not a Kardashian look but I think the dress is gorgeous so I had to put it on my doll :D

kim_kardashian__hollywood_doll_4a_by_7nexx-d8j9g22.jpg
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I love, love, LOVE your work, Sabina! So well-done...it seems to me that this falls under fan tributes, and not a banning offense, though I know nothing.

Will you post more?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. What program are you using? This looks great. And Sabinac do you speak purple? I would kill to see the thigh high boots in a deep rich purple and a cute little something for uptop ya know?

Oh, I feel really bad for how they're making Khole look in the game. Can you do a better job with her make up? Her picture is obscured on the wall of Soho Kardash, she doesn't look good at all in the gigs.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I love, love, LOVE your work, Sabina! So well-done...it seems to me that this falls under fan tributes, and not a banning offense, though I know nothing.

Will you post more?

I am so glad you love it :D I think I'll post some more if you want, I just gotta make them first, I already have some ideas.
  • Options
    Hi. What program are you using? This looks great. And Sabinac do you speak purple? I would kill to see the thigh high boots in a deep rich purple and a cute little something for uptop ya know?

Oh, I feel really bad for how they're making Khole look in the game. Can you do a better job with her make up? Her picture is obscured on the wall of Soho Kardash, she doesn't look good at all in the gigs.

LOL I'm using Photoshop.
    Maybe I could do something with purple, not sure if it's going to be boots, but I like purple :D
    You think Khloé looks bad? I think she looks ok, she has the same make up as C and K. I love how she's the only one that has ombre hair :)
  • Options
    PsychoMichellePsychoMichelle Registered Users 38 Posts
    Oh look it's you! I love these, especially the leopard shirt outfit, I'd totally wear that in real life :D
    And they should really give us these Louboutin shoes.
  • Options
    SabinaC wrote: »
    LOL I'm using Photoshop.
    Maybe I could do something with purple, not sure if it's going to be boots, but I like purple :D
    You think Khloé looks bad? I think she looks ok, she has the same make up as C and K. I love how she's the only one that has ombre hair :)

I think she tries very hard to look glam like Kim, and it would have been nice to make your sister look a little more like it was one of her good days.

Yes any good purple would be great.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Hello Sabrina looking forward to see your beautiful edits! And you can take some looks from the kardashian klan thread to show us your beautiful talent!
    Kisses and keep doing what you doing!:)
  • Options
    Koko I think you're right about Khloé trying to look really glam, I saw her when she was commenting the Oscars and she was trying so hard to look sexy that she forgot she was there to comment. In the game I still think Khloé looks great, who ever made her really got her to look like real Khloé.
    Thank you so much Mklove. I saw the thread and I'll sure browse through it for inspiration.
  • Options
    Here you go Koko, I hope you'll like it. I remade a dress I already had and I made the shoes especially for you :D

kim_kardashian__hollywood_doll_5_by_7nexx-d8jbjq0.jpg

or this edit of Kourtney's dress:

purple_doll_by_7nexx-d8jbkvp.jpg
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Wow these are amazing! Someone at Glu give this girl a job! Love the black shoes and the Taylor swift dress, looks amazing. And the hair is awesome too xx
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Here you go Koko, I hope you'll like it. I remade a dress I already had and I made the shoes especially for you :D

kim_kardashian__hollywood_doll_5_by_7nexx-d8jbjq0.jpg

or this edit of Kourtney's dress:

purple_doll_by_7nexx-d8jbkvp.jpg

OMG, I need them both. The Custom purple takes my breath away. You are awesome. I've been playing in Corel PSP for 10 years, tried photoshop, but what I can do in a minute on PSP takes an hour in PS. I'm great at modifications, but give me a blank canvas, and when I'm done, I'll give you back a blank canvas. lol.

The hair on your Dolls is really good. It takes the one bad aspect of all game hair, and fixes it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Those are beyond gorgeus!!(hope to write it correctly) we need these items asap!!! Thanks a lot SabinaC!!!
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Those are beautiful!!! I so want the hair and outfits! They should add more hair choices and colors, especially and ombré option. I'd take it to the suggestion thread but I'm sure people have already said that!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Wow Sabina, your edits are surely to-die-for <33333
    If Glu holds a clothing kustomization contest later (which I wish they will), I already see a potential winner here ;)
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Yes, Glu. Hire her already pls. 💖💖
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    These are awesome! Good job girl!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    I'm so impressed with your work♡. I wish we could get all these wonderful looks in our games.
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    These are great.

And don't worry- this isn't banworthy. ;)
  • Options
    You people are awesome :D Thank you for all the amazing comments and I am so so glad you love them.
    I am planning to do more hairstyles but they take a long time to make so might not be that soon since I have other projects.
    Here's the first edit I did, it's kind of clumsy:
    kim_kardashian__hollywood_doll_1_by_7nexx-d8jcmpg.jpg
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    You people are awesome :D Thank you for all the amazing comments and I am so so glad you love them.
    I am planning to do more hairstyles but they take a long time to make so might not be that soon since I have other projects.
    Here's the first edit I did, it's kind of clumsy:
    kim_kardashian__hollywood_doll_1_by_7nexx-d8jcmpg.jpg

I like those pants!
  • Options
    I like them too :D
  • Options
    This is a perfect look! We need to have this type of reality in the upcoming updates! Maybe yes???
    Kisses
  • Options
    So anyway I just quit my Masters and I feel kind lost. I don't know why I'm posting this here but I'm kind of tipsy so what the heck.
  • Options
    So anyway I just quit my Masters and I feel kind lost. I don't know why I'm posting this here but I'm kind of tipsy so what the heck.

Wow, that's a big step! But all of these larger life changes can still be adjusted later on; I always got so worked up about these things when I was a kid, though there are a million ways to get to where you want to be...

What was the Masters for? What happened? Are you okay?

Please tell us more if this doesn't feel too nosey! Sending you a virtual hug!

• Options
    Wow, that's a big step! But all of these larger life changes can still be adjusted later on; I always got so worked up about these things when I was a kid, though there are a million ways to get to where you want to be...

What was the Masters for? What happened? Are you okay?

Please tell us more if this doesn't feel too nosey! Sending you a virtual hug!

It was Architecture, but I just didn't find myself in it I guess. I was preparing for it for some time but it's never easy when you actually do it.
  • Options
    It was Architecture, but I just didn't find myself in it I guess. I was preparing for it for some time but it's never easy when you actually do it.

Architecture does sound so cool, but so challenging.

What precipitated your actual quitting? Obnoxious coursework, a bad internship? Did you get to have experience working in an architecture firm? I guess I mean, do you dislike the schooling aspect, or the work as an architect itself?

• Options
    Well I have been thinking about this for some time and I guess I just don't have any passion for it. I do like reading about architecture, especially the housing projects, but when I was doing the projects myself I felt like I was just doing and saying what I thought everybody wanted to head instead of really doing it for myself.
    This is of course a really simplified version.
    I should warn you I'm not form America if that makes any difference :D
  • Options
    Looking back at your photoshop work, i feel like you could have a great career in one of the graphic arts, if that was more your thing... Is there something else you're leaning towards?

Edit: then it sounds like you've taken an important step. Good for you! It must feel like you just dove off a cliff, though...

• Options
    Looking back at your photoshop work, i feel like you could have a great career in one of the graphic arts, if that was more your thing... Is there something else you're leaning towards?

Edit: then it sound like you've taken an important step. Good for you! It must feel like you just dove off a cliff, though...

I do like doing that, I can be like a zombie when I'm drawing something until I get it done but I don't want to make another mistake so I won't rush into anything.
  • Options
    Well, you're obviously smart, talented, driven and conscious of yourself in a good way.

After this yucky period of transition, you'll find something wonderful, I know it! Hang in there!

Be comforted by goofing off with your friends and family, or just checking in here if your buds are hard to meet up with...