New updates

Comments

• LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    please please let it be the boo, C to the assio. :o
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    How come his last name offending letter sequence did not get censored out? Not complaining just surprised.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Speaking of his A, I am in Florence with it right now. Rani is there too. Only this time, he's not............. In fact, he says he wants to ........... Sigh. Sometimes it plays to be slow. *picture me blowin on my nails snapping my gum. I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't done the Jindagi party yet, but when my earlier device went through this, A was quite the big one. He asked Rani to dance and she said yes, now with this device, he's too fast for her. Heh heh heh. I like fast men.
    Oh, and guess what. My game's Husband's Star just went purple/blue. What better time for A to want to .......?

I edited it, because as much as I wanted to play along, if it's supposed to be out....then I don't want to take advantage. But......if we can say it, I can only wonder about another farm animal that might have been overlooked.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hmmm, I don't know if you really want to be playing Madlibs with Wish & I haunting this place, Koko... See any potential problems?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Hello Guys! On my side, I have a feeling that we will get an update end of this week because the application history gives us an update every 2-3 weeks and after the missions of comeback (that stopped after the konspiracy) we dont have anything new so I hope there will be the update! And as Gluadmin says that there is a very anticipated update I think of finally having babies!! What do you say?
    Kisses
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    You're correct on both of those statements. :)

Also, the next update includes some of the most highly anticipated/requested additions to the game. But that's all I will say.

OH MY GOD! Babies? Cassio? Babies with Cassio? I'm so excited!
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I don't want babies. Ahhhhhhhhhh.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    I don't think the next updates will be baby-related. They could be new updates on hair and eyes' colors that we always got jelly with them NPCs, some new fashion items or even more personal properties like houses and vehicles. And k-stars sale pls if Glu dun mind taking my money ;)

Please dun get me wrong, I dun hate kids, I do love children, they're cute. But putting kids in this game could turn out to be troublesome (or even quite a disaster)... I can't imagine me flying around the world doing random gigs while leaving my spouse rotten at home with a bunch of child-care chores. Believe me, our hubby and wifey will beg us a break-up after a week dealing/having enough of it XD
    Yes, I understand, but so many people want it. For Real. On the facebook page you can see the number of people asking for babies in the game. Since several things in Kim's real life are introduced in the game, there is a chance that babies will come sooner or later. It is not an impossible thing to do. And I think Glu knows how much it will further increase the success of the game, how much they will gain from it. The number of people who wants babies are so much higher than that which does not. Of course they take this into consideration.
    And "some of the most highly anticipated/requested additions to the game" I really think it's not hair, eye colors or clothes. It's something bigger than that.
    Well, let's wait and see.
    Sorry my terrible english.
    I agree with you, majority owns it, I just personally... still can't imagine the new baby-sitting system if Glu will ever add in this game. XDD And I didn't claim new hair/clothes/eyes, etc... would be "some of the most highly anticipated/requested additions to the game", my point is it would be a lack without new clothes/kustomization added. ;)

But yeah, let us wait and cross finger to see, whatever comes next, I'll just play along and continue supporting the game. And your English is purfectly normal, dear, why sorry? ^^ (mine is even worse lol XD)
    TBH, I think if they involve babies, they will just be used as props in a way. Look at the level of participation we have with our husbands. They're there. They cost time and energy. I think anything with babies will be the same, and we wouldn't be forced to do a baby option. Because I'm sure that's what it would be. An option. Do I put on the Brown Boots, and black miniskirt? Do I carry the Baby? No I'll take my purse pooch instead. Ya know?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    ticisss wrote: »
    OH MY GOD! Babies? Cassio? Babies with Cassio? I'm so excited!

Lol love you for this. Ill be on my way to the 4th divorce and Foti can keep everything! Ill start fresh and new with Cassio! :p
    I agree with you, majority owns it, I just personally... still can't imagine the new baby-sitting system if Glu will ever add in this game. XDD And I didn't claim new hair/clothes/eyes, etc... would be "some of the most highly anticipated/requested additions to the game", my point is it would be a lack without new clothes/kustomization added. ;)

But yeah, let us wait and cross finger to see, whatever comes next, I'll just play along and continue supporting the game. And your English is purfectly normal, dear, why sorry? ^^ (mine is even worse lol XD)

I agree with this. It'll be at least ONE of the new things that'll be updated because its what you mostly see asked in the suggestion thread.
    TBH, I think if they involve babies, they will just be used as props in a way. Look at the level of participation we have with our husbands. They're there. They cost time and energy. I think anything with babies will be the same, and we wouldn't be forced to do a baby option. Because I'm sure that's what it would be. An option. Do I put on the Brown Boots, and black miniskirt? Do I carry the Baby? No I'll take my purse pooch instead. Ya know?

Now I think that settled it, u nailed it babe, I can already see the scene where koko's walking on red carpet, looking all gorgeous in her purple lace dress, with a pair of Louboutin and a baby carrier instead of kitten/puppy pouch XDD

Ok now the big question is: where bb comes from? No naughty thoughts intended, tyvm~~~
    I'd like an adoption service like those in the sims, imagine one day Simon or Maria calls to say sth like "dude, u got delivery, grab ur spouse and go pick it up!" Then a gender options with bb kustomization would be awesum :)
    I really just want some more options to buy with money... I'm starting to hoard more money in hopes of a good update bc I have all the houses and cash related furniture and clothing already. I'd like to have new hair styles that are available for cash and PURPLE hair. I love purple. And hoping for some sneakers! I'm excited either way to see what it brings!!!!! Regardless!!!!

• ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Hee I could just picture Ray posting a news story regarding what terrible mothers (and fathers) we are for neglecting our babies if we don't do something with them at least once a day

Ray: [your name]s' baby nanny reports he/she is a terrible parent because they neglect their kid. Social worker on way to collect poor child[You lose a few million fans]

As much as I would ♡ to have them in our games, I fear we may really regret asking for them. I couldn't wait to get married in game but quickly came to the conclusion what a hassle in turned out to be. I hated using energy points and money going on those daily dates. I liked how much better it was handled in Stardom. Once married no more dates if you didn't want going on them.
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
    I agree with this. It'll be at least ONE of the new things that'll be updated because its what you mostly see asked in the suggestion thread.

I'm so glad we're on the same boat, thanks Leyshla :D
    Just so u know, lately I have a bad habit of adding random ppl on the street/in the club just cuz they wear/own exotic rare stuffs that we dun. My contact list starts to fill up like trashbin that it takes me bout 5 mins to dig my bae up whenever needed.
    I'm so glad we're on the same boat, thanks Leyshla :D
    Just so u know, lately I have a bad habit of adding random ppl on the street/in the club just cuz they wear/own exotic rare stuffs that we dun. My contact list starts to fill up like trashbin that it takes me bout 5 mins to dig my bae up whenever needed.

Oh goodness, me too! Though its not NPC. I rarely see those in my game but I have 400 friends, so imagine me trying to find my husband? At the beginning it was difficult but now I know where he is.
    Hee I could just picture Ray posting a news story regarding what terrible mothers (and fathers) we are for neglecting our babies if we don't do something with them at least once a day

Ray: [your name]s' baby nanny reports he/she is a terrible parent because they neglect their kid. Social worker on way to collect poor child[You lose a few million fans]

As much as I would ♡ to have them in our games, I fear we may really regret asking for them. I couldn't wait to get married in game but quickly came to the conclusion what a hassle in turned out to be. I hated using energy points and money going on those daily dates. I liked how much better it was handled in Stardom. Once married no more dates if you didn't want going on them.

Ohhhh I see someone here both played the sims and stardorm well *hi5 babe* :D
    Ur idea totally cracked me up Claire, can't help but love it!
    And ur fear also makes sense, any responsible adult/parents will just think the same as u do ;)
    About the wedding-afterwards, I cannot agree more, in stardorm my hubby (after-wed) was really well-behaved and settled down like a good spouse should.

In another hand, my just-married bae and ex-baes kept switchin'on their "whiny wifey" mode, sth like I was more practically married to my jobs than'em and I had to give up my whole chain of gigs that nite just to serve'em fancy dinners, like danggggg......
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Cordelia89 wrote: »
    Gluadmin,

Could you give us an estimate of when the new update comes out?

Sorry, we don't release the timing for updates. I can just say "soon."
    Either way... WOOHOO!

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Soon that's awesome! I need quests to help my comeback(s). I hope we can date network contacts and have ombré hair and go to Japan :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Oh goodness, me too! Though its not NPC. I rarely see those in my game but I have 400 friends, so imagine me trying to find my husband? At the beginning it was difficult but now I know where he is.

And I'm pretty sure an update to add in del/bookmark/edit ur contact list won't be as much a big prob as a new bb system. :D
    That could save both my time and my eyes while divin'in my messy contact list.
    "Soon" is taking so long...
    I feel like we did just have an update with the whole Comeback thing. I'm still working on all that and I play all day long. This weekends events are surely keeping me busy. Usually I'm bored and itching for an update but I'm actually patient right now. Hopefully "soon" means
    within the next couple weeks though. I'm just hoping for some new stuff and features in the wardrobe! I've already got my stash set aside for a new pet and house!

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    "Soon" is taking so long...

I agree :(
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Waiting for the big update be like

Ill-Just-Wait-Here_zps7ndi4yjp.png
    Waiting for the big update be like

Ill-Just-Wait-Here_zps7ndi4yjp.png

LOL so hard with ur reference,XDDDD

I know how u feel. I myself has stopped doing main gigs and saved them for next updates since my fanbase already maxed out. I felt like wasting fans when the limit no longer went up....

It's already March and I really hope the updates will come a few days later, not a few weeks later lol. :D
    waiting for the big update be like

ill-just-wait-here_zps7ndi4yjp.png

hahahahaha exactly!
    LOL so hard with ur reference,XDDDD

I know how u feel. I myself has stopped doing main gigs and saved them for next updates since my fanbase already maxed out. I felt like wasting fans when the limit no longer went up....

It's already March and I really hope the updates will come a few days later, not a few weeks later lol. :D

You're already maxed out? Did you do a come back?

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.