Still haven't made the top 100 list

HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
After the comeback, it's taking so long to get back into #1

I'm throwing constant parties but it's still taking me forever eugh
Prev13

Comments

• moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    On my 2nd comeback, I got kicked down to about rank #350, the 3th comeback was even worse with nearly rank#600, almost became anonymous celeb. Took me nearly 2-3 weeks crawling back from hell to no.1 ranking.
    I suggest doing whatever gigs Simon and Maria throw at u no matter how small or low-level the jobs are but they will boost ur ranking better than parties.
    Parties are best effective from B to A list, lower lists won't give u much fame and fans, that would be more time-consuming than doing short-time gigs.
    Dating A-list celebs is another fan-booster way in case u already had any in ur contact list before ur comeback.
  • HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    Oh no that sucks! I'm still on my first comeback haha
    Do you think it's better to do gigs or parties once you've reached the A list?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Awesome advice. I'm on my first comeback, and when I do it again, instead of all the garbage gigs from Maria and Simon, I will definitely do parties to get up to level A. Imagine crawling back on 3 games. aaaargh. May stagger the next comebacks. Aww, who am I kidding? I dive in headfirst. I was the kid on the rollercoaster screaming her head off, then jumping right back on for another ride.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    When u reach A-list, feel free to party all day and night, bb~~ ;)
    At the time u reach A list, gigs will be repeated or only just a few left (I now only receive 24 hours waiting gigs,lol) so yeah, why not just relax and party but still gain money,exp and fame? :D
    My party tips: if possible, u can save up 50k cash, own the Calabasas mansion since it's the biggest villa that u can invite 7 guests, have 8 hours party and get 1,598,490 fan+ per party
    Haha ok, I'm just getting annoyed because I want the K stars that you gain from getting into the top 100, I'm 15 away from being able to buy the private jet!!
    Awesome advice. I'm on my first comeback, and when I do it again, instead of all the garbage gigs from Maria and Simon, I will definitely do parties to get up to level A. Imagine crawling back on 3 games. aaaargh. May stagger the next comebacks. Aww, who am I kidding? I dive in headfirst. I was the kid on the rollercoaster screaming her head off, then jumping right back on for another ride.

I tried to do 8 hours party when I was E to D list and only got like 500 to 1k8 fans. I was like WTheck urggg....wasted my time and back to do Simon & Maria's chores XDDD
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    You're so lucky you can do the comeback. Unless I can convince a few of my friends on my friend lists to take the plunge, my comeback opportunity will never happen, lol.
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
    Helphelp wrote: »
    Haha ok, I'm just getting annoyed because I want the K stars that you gain from getting into the top 100, I'm 15 away from being able to buy the private jet!!

Who doesn't want some free K-stars,rite? XD
    And yesh bb go for it.
    A jet is a must for ur budget, u can own a cheap rover to roll around the city but, internationally, got to be a jet :D
    You're so lucky you can do the comeback. Unless I can convince a few of my friends on my friend lists to take the plunge, my comeback opportunity will never happen, lol.

What's wrong Claire? Why ur friends would stop u from ur comeback?
    I mean, my contact list is filled with NPCs lol XD
    Who doesn't want some free K-stars,rite? XD
    And yesh bb go for it.
    A jet is a must for ur budget, u can own a cheap rover to roll around the city but, internationally, got to be a jet :D

Hahha totally, the jet is a must
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I'm slowly getting there... I'm #288 A+ ...crawling my way back up to number 1 just to do a second comeback and do it all over again but totally worth it! Makes the game fun bc I was #1 forever before, always maxxed out. I do all my quests, random gigs that I know are worth it and in between throw parties to gain some instant fans. I'll be there eventually!! No rush, enjoying the ride!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
    I just want the private jet ��
    I agree with Breen, chillax, take things slow since there's not much to do once u're an A-list celeb anyways...until next updates ~:d
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    When u reach A-list, feel free to party all day and night, bb~~ ;)
    At the time u reach A list, gigs will be repeated or only just a few left (I now only receive 24 hours waiting gigs,lol) so yeah, why not just relax and party but still gain money,exp and fame? :D
    My party tips: if possible, u can save up 50k cash, own the Calabasas mansion since it's the biggest villa that u can invite 7 guests, have 8 hours party and get 1,598,490 fan+ per party

For 3hrs party you'll get about 1,168,860 fans. How much energy do you need for 8hrs party? I'm only doing 3hrs. It's about 33 energy (7*small talks+about 4 more). And of course for each small talk you get 1 energy. I'm still on my first comeback. I want to do 3;d
    For 3hrs party you'll get about 1,168,860 fans. How much energy do you need for 8hrs party? I'm only doing 3hrs. It's about 33 energy (7*small talks+about 4 more). And of course for each small talk you get 1 energy. I'm still on my first comeback. I want to do 3;d

I'm doing 3 hour parties as well because 8 hours is just annoying haha
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    What's wrong Claire? Why ur friends would stop u from ur comeback?
    I mean, my contact list is filled with NPCs lol XD
    they have 90 million more friends than me and even I manage to tie with them based from past experience. For some reason if I'm tied with someone the game always gives me the lesser rank. Is this true in your game too?

I have a ton of NPC contacts too, but luckily for me most of them are low rankers. Willow, however is right on my heels. I'm curious, when you took the plunge did she plunge too?
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    they have 90 million more friends than me and even I manage to tie with them based from past experience. For some reason if I'm tied with someone the game always gives me the lesser rank. Is this true in your game too?

I have a ton of NPC contacts too, but luckily for me most of them are low rankers. Willow, however is right on my heels. I'm curious, when you took the plunge did she plunge too?

She does not plunge. Ever. :mad:

It's kinda hard to calculate exactly how many energy I spend per 8h party but I can suggest the way I roll XD
    Currently I have 43 energy (the maximum energy u can have for now once reaching ur 3th comeback).

I often divide my party time into 4 parts, after every 2 hours I come back to check and continue partying till it reaches 5 stars.
    All 7 guests must be invited and I only mingle and do small talk with them, no other activities. Since that two acts will give out more stars and faster end result. I often finish a party before 8, usually it ends between 6 or 7 hours.

The number of fans I wrote previously was just an example, u can earn more or less, it depends quite randomly that I'm still trying to figure it out XDD
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Didn't someone figure out that 3 hour parties are actually better for what they give back? Maybe that was just for an event though.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Didn't someone figure out that 3 hour parties are actually better for what they give back? Maybe that was just for an event though.

I tried to compare 3h party with 8h party.
    The 3h one gives lesser fans (about 500 to 800 fan lesser in my lately results) normally w/o events.
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Also, the best place to have a party is Calabasas because you can invite most people and get an extra star for everyone of them when we have tasks to do parties.

That's a shocking experience u got there O________O;;;
    Must be quite a competition for u to get tied with rank farmers...
    I myself have no prob with NPCs, they're lazy and unactive anyways XDDD I kick'em down pretty fast and easy.
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I advise those that have problems ranking up because of real friends to sign off from GC or Google+. That way nothing can stop you from ranking up faster. It helps greatly.

Do be ready for when you're at the top and you decide to sign in, it'll be like a wave crashing down. Thankfully I don't need to be signed on unless its to gift new friends, so no struggle for moi.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    I advise those that have problems ranking up because of real friends to sign off from GC or Google+. That way nothing can stop you from ranking up faster. It helps greatly.

Do be ready for when you're at the top and you decide to sign in, it'll be like a wave crashing down. Thankfully I don't need to be signed on unless its to gift new friends, so no struggle for moi.

Haha XDDD exactly whut I thought XD
    I can picture myself on top of my lil inner world then sign-in with GC buddies and bammmmm almost out of top 50 XD
  • reubennreubenn Registered Users 41 Posts
    Props to your commitment, while here I am waiting for a k-star event to even bother doing anything. I'm currently on my first comeback and ranked #170. I just need 80mil fans more to knock Dirk off his perch. Thanks for the advice as well:)
    reubenn wrote: »
    Props to your commitment, while here I am waiting for a k-star event to even bother doing anything. I'm currently on my first comeback and ranked #170. I just need 80mil fans more to knock Dirk off his perch. Thanks for the advice as well:)

I'm crossing my fingers here too, buddy. I swear I've been wearing the same old clothes for weeks since last V-day. Need some kstars for my house deco too, oh god...
    Lmaooo I already knocked Dirk down to #120 yet dude is still crawling on the A-list.
    And u'r very welcome, I'm glad my experiences could be helpful ^^
    Haha XDDD exactly whut I thought XD
    I can picture myself on top of my lil inner world then sign-in with GC buddies and bammmmm almost out of top 50 XD

People don't really need to be signed on. Your friends will stay in the contacts.
    People don't really need to be signed on. Your friends will stay in the contacts.

I see, I haven't experienced this before but your advices are really helpful in the future events, thanks a lot Leyshla :D
    I see, I haven't experienced this before but your advices are really helpful in the future events, thanks a lot Leyshla :D

You're welcome! :D
  • SVDWSVDW Registered Users 98 Posts
    3rd Comeback = H.E.L.L.

Still on #9, and some ppl didnt have the guts to try it, to they are comfy seating at their 340 million fans.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.