Feedback on "Comeback" quest

Comments

• PsychoMichellePsychoMichelle Registered Users 38 Posts
    I love the new comeback quest even though I do not get my "fashion star" button on all the photo shoots.
    There's nothing really negative about choosing this option accept all the strangers becoming rude once again, because there are no limitations depending on the "list".
    I think it should be more challenging than that.
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Correct me if I'm wrong people but the more max energy I get from doing the comeback quests (I.e. Have 40 max energy now) it takes more time to earn blue stars on jobs. For example I remember having 34 max energy and doing an 8 hour photoshoot and using all of that energy would get you at least 2 blue stars or close to it. Now I've used all 40 energy and have only just one and a bit blue stars. Seems a bit pointless in doing these quests if the goalposts are just going to be moved.
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong people but the more max energy I get from doing the comeback quests (I.e. Have 40 max energy now) it takes more time to earn blue stars on jobs. For example I remember having 34 max energy and doing an 8 hour photoshoot and using all of that energy would get you at least 2 blue stars or close to it. Now I've used all 40 energy and have only just one and a bit blue stars. Seems a bit pointless in doing these quests if the goalposts are just going to be moved.

I think it depends from the job. Sometimes you need all energy for 1 star and sometimes for all energy you have 2 stars filled.
  • ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    I have a question. Do you also play with friends? Is your GC on?

Yep I do play with my GC :)
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »

When I'm doing an 8 hour shoot that's just a regular gig it fills up quicker than an 8 hour shoot from a quest so I think it depends on the shoot
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    I'm already on my 3th comeback and I have to say that I really appreciate and I'm thankful for the new gigs of the 3th comeback. The new gigs are no longer much related to new endorsements like those from my 2nd comeback, they have the interaction gigs between me and other npcs in game, from Maria to her nephew and niece to the photographers, old friend, my fanclub's war, even more Kim with her family and friends. But those I love the most are the gigs I did with my spouse.

The 3th comeback matched my 3th wedding with a bae that finally knew how to praise and treat me right (took me a while to stalk & chase after him since I saw dat gorgeous in Paris). After our wedding, Maria called again (as always), I thought that would just be another mag photoshoot with bae but more than that, we got a chain of honeymoon gigs, and I actually had a chance to drag my bae around the world XD

The "body language", "radiant couple", "still hot feature" and "fairy tale ball" gig were really refreshing to me, had to deal with the drama couple and didn't expect to hear my spouse's witty, naughty comments (totally cracked me up XDDD). I'm still on my way to max out my fanbase and waiting for those 24h gigs to be available but I'm in sum very pleased and content with my 3th comeback. I thought it would be boring with repeated old same gigs but Glu did a great job spicing up my (love) life in KKH, I'm really looking forward to seeing more epicness in the later gigs and future updates. ^__^
  • SVDWSVDW Registered Users 98 Posts
    I'm already on my 3th comeback and I have to say that I really appreciate and I'm thankful for the new gigs of the 3th comeback. The new gigs are no longer much related to new endorsements like those from my 2nd comeback, they have the interaction gigs between me and other npcs in game, from Maria to her nephew and niece to the photographers, old friend, my fanclub's war, even more Kim with her family and friends. But those I love the most are the gigs I did with my spouse.

The 3th comeback matched my 3th wedding with a bae that finally knew how to praise and treat me right (took me a while to stalk & chase after him since I saw dat gorgeous in Paris). After our wedding, Maria called again (as always), I thought that would just be another mag photoshoot with bae but more than that, we got a chain of honeymoon gigs, and I actually had a chance to drag my bae around the world XD

The "body language", "radiant couple", "still hot feature" and "fairy tale ball" gig were really refreshing to me, had to deal with the drama couple and didn't expect to hear my spouse's witty, naughty comments (totally cracked me up XDDD). I'm still on my way to max out my fanbase and waiting for those 24h gigs to be available but I'm in sum very pleased and content with my 3th comeback. I thought it would be boring with repeated old same gigs but Glu did a great job spicing up my (love) life in KKH, I'm really looking forward to seeing more epicness in the later gigs and future updates. ^__^

Those gigs, as far as I know, are not related to the 3rd comeback thou. I remember getting them back on lvl 28 or something.
    SVDW wrote: »
    Those gigs, as far as I know, are not related to the 3rd comeback thou. I remember getting them back on lvl 28 or something.

When I was lvl 28-29 I didn't receive those gigs till I reached 30-31 and did the 3th comeback so I just wrote them as what I experienced. :D
    I'm unsure about the flow of this game's gigs, us players may have different stage in game, maybe my gameplay is slower/different cuz I did various gigs randomly. XD
    When I was lvl 28-29 I didn't receive those gigs till I reached 30-31 and did the 3th comeback so I just wrote them as what I experienced. :D
    I'm unsure about the flow of this game's gigs, us players may have different stage in game, maybe my gameplay is slower/different cuz I did various gigs randomly. XD

Guess so... I'm on lvl 32 now, bored to death lol
    SVDW wrote: »
    Guess so... I'm on lvl 32 now, bored to death lol

Haha, same here. I won't mind having another 4th comeback as real actor/movie star. And lvl 34 just like Stardorm. :D
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Wait, you can make more than one comeback? So I can still get all the outfits?
    SabinaC wrote: »
    Wait, you can make more than one comeback? So I can still get all the outfits?

Lol of course dear XDDD
    U can do like 3 comebacks and own 3 awesome outfits, bet u'll love'm :D
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    That is awesome :D:D:D

Plus: 43 energy in the end.
    But dahhhling... its been hell.
    For sure, for the guys only jackets and a shirt as rewards but starlet girls will have very glamorous dresses ^^
    The thing is, to do a comeback, u gotta reach no.1 on ranking then the game will auto appear new pop-ups and give the comeback quest options to u :D
  • BaddiemelBaddiemel Registered Users 88 Posts
    I have a question!! Do we lose all of our Kstars & money when we do the comeback quest?
    GC: freezylicious
    Baddiemel wrote: »
    I have a question!! Do we lose all of our Kstars & money when we do the comeback quest?

Nope... all kstars+money+houses+cars+clothes+shoes+whatever remains the same. You'll only loose the fans, and go back to E list. Its totally worth - just finished the 3rd comeback here =)
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Baddiemel wrote: »

No, you only lose all your fans
    Sophie
  • LittlemsJojoLittlemsJojo Registered Users 40 Posts
    I'm currently on my 3rd comeback and I'm at top 10.... its been HELL, especially when some GC friends stay on top 1 with almost 400m fans but kinda like the challenge even if sometimes it gets annoying when I can't catch up anymore >.<
    Hiii do add me on Game center: joyceetejada
    Would love to play with you soon :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I haven't made it back to #1 yet, but when I do, if there's more max energy to gain....I'd work for a plastic bag. I'm all about the max energy. Ok, Clothes too. But that's it. Clothes and energy. and Jewelry. Ok, Clothes and energy and Jewelry. But that's absolutely it. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I haven't made it back to #1 yet, but when I do, if there's more max energy to gain....I'd work for a plastic bag. I'm all about the max energy. Ok, Clothes too. But that's it. Clothes and energy. and Jewelry. Ok, Clothes and energy and Jewelry. But that's absolutely it. Lol.

Aw haha XD It's okay Koko, it won't be such hell or dat bad for ur 1st or even 2nd comeback.
    Real hell is the 3th one XDD
    The only thing I didn't do during all of my comeback progress was talking with ppl=> totally turned into some anti-social freak lol.
    Cuz I found that whenever I tried to talk even to E-list ppl or random person on the street, I lost not only fans but even my dignity cuz ppl would throw whutever best insults at my face if I dared open my mouth to talk haha XD
    Aw haha XD It's okay Koko, it won't be such hell or dat bad for ur 1st or even 2nd comeback.
    Real hell is the 3th one XDD
    The only thing I didn't do during all of my comeback progress was talking with ppl=> totally turned into some anti-social freak lol.
    Cuz I found that whenever I tried to talk even to E-list ppl or random person on the street, I lost not only fans but even my dignity cuz ppl would throw whutever best insults at my face if I dared open my mouth to talk haha XD

Yea this happens to me too... totally anti-social mode (well except for parties once in awhile) :p
    Yea this happens to me too... totally anti-social mode (well except for parties once in awhile) :p

Aw dear, sorry to hear that u had to face those bullies too. How bout throwing parties for just us anti-social freaks? XDDD
    Just kidding~those ppl would end up having to beg for our numbers once we're already sitting on A-list ranking, drinking champagne. XDD
  • BaddiemelBaddiemel Registered Users 88 Posts
    Thxx a lot!!!☺️
    GC: freezylicious
    Aw dear, sorry to hear that u had to face those bullies too. How bout throwing parties for just us anti-social freaks? XDDD
    Just kidding~those ppl would end up having to beg for our numbers once we're already sitting on A-list ranking, drinking champagne. XDD

hahaha ikr once you hit the A-list they start talking to you like no tomorrow xD
  • roxytartsroxytarts Registered Users 9 Posts
    I just started my first comeback. I had the make your own game gig and that was it. Do we not get new gigs with the comeback??
    roxytarts wrote: »
    I just started my first comeback. I had the make your own game gig and that was it. Do we not get new gigs with the comeback??

Some said that they get some quests late... My case I really just got the game quest :/
  • michelleboremichellebore Registered Users 31 Posts
    do the comeback quest still in the game after the next update?
    do the comeback quest still in the game after the next update?
    Don't worry dear. All the 3 comebacks are officially parts of this game so they will always stay and u can do the comebacks anytime :)
  • michelleboremichellebore Registered Users 31 Posts
    Don't worry dear. All the 3 comebacks are officially parts of this game so they will always stay and u can do the comebacks anytime :)
    Thank you :D