No money!!

KaneywoosKaneywoos Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi I'm new to the forum, which I love by the way.. I'm on level 12 and a B lister I've just got engaged but I can't afford the wedding dress!!! There's no chance I'll get the stars so I'm gonna go for the cash dress but I've never actually had more than 3000 $ arm I've got like 1300 Help!! ☺️Thanks In advance x

Comments

• moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Hello Kaney, welcome to KKH forum :D
    And congrats on ur upcomming wedding ^^
    Base on ur current situation, I'd like to suggest you working 8 hours part time job at Kardash fashion store in Miami. That's the fastest way to earn money for ur current situation, every time u complete an 8h shift there u will receive 320cash + few extra bonus cash during ur tapping work in store.
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Throwing parties gives you money and fans too.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Also working at kardash in nyc soho pays $480 and it doesn't take that long to complete. I took Wish's idea here actually, I start a 12 hr shift when I go to bed at night then I finish it in the am when my energy is full and get $480! :) adds up quickly
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • KaneywoosKaneywoos Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks mooney! It's so annoying I want that big feathered dress!!! Haha hopefully I'll have it in a few days
  • KaneywoosKaneywoos Registered Users 3 Posts
    It doesn't give me the option to work at Kardash ny?? Also at so chic the guy who's usuay in there has disappeared I never see him anymore? Lol thanks
    Throwing a party can earn you 400cash + 200 exp, as Breen said too :D
    Kaneywoos wrote: »
    It doesn't give me the option to work at Kardash ny?? Also at so chic the guy who's usuay in there has disappeared I never see him anymore? Lol thanks

Oh lol, that's why I said, based on ur current situation, u can only work at Kardash Miami.
    I think u need to unlock more gigs to work at other stores later.
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Oh right, I think you have to complete the fashion week quest with Kim at nyc! I'm not sure where you are in the storyline it's hard to remember them all lol. But working the 8 hr shifts are good as well!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Kaneywoos wrote: »
    Thanks mooney! It's so annoying I want that big feathered dress!!! Haha hopefully I'll have it in a few days

Aww, I'd give you mine if I could Kaneywoos. I just couldn't find a good headpiece Something headbandy with more feathers!!!! But I'm sure you'll make a beautiful bride. I wore the nice black trousery tusedo outfit. (ok, tuxedo without the shirt. lol for one of my weddings. So very gauche of me wasn't it?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Also working at kardash in nyc soho pays $480 and it doesn't take that long to complete. I took Wish's idea here actually, I start a 12 hr shift when I go to bed at night then I finish it in the am when my energy is full and get $480! :) adds up quickly

Yay!! Best trick ever ;)

(Plus I like to get rid of 15-20 energy when I start the game, I haaaate moving around & tapping energy that doesn't count coz you're maxed. It's good to use up some at Kardash before I go tapping all my pets!)

But, if Soho isn't available at your level yet... Yes throw parties & take the longest shifts at Kardash Miami you can, over & over lol... you'll have that duck dress in no time! thats how I did it.

Good luck!
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    No money, no family
    All alone in the middle of Miami
    No money, no family
    SabinaC wrote: »
    No money, no family
    No money, no family

I've been up all night, tryna get that rich
    I've been work, work, work, work, working on my sh!t
    Milked the whole game twice gotta get it how I live
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    I've been up all night, tryna get that rich
    Milked the whole game twice gotta get it how I live

:D I am starting to thing Iggy also plays KK:Hollywood
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hmmm, you could also multi-gig. If you take the 12 hour Kardash Store gig, you can keep running back and forth between other things if you felt ambitious.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hmmm, you could also multi-gig. If you take the 12 hour Kardash Store gig, you can keep running back and forth between other things if you felt ambitious.

This was exactly how I rolled before getting better gigs and climbing up rank list. The funny thing is, even when you already become no.1 A-lister, u will still have to do commercial ads for clothes softener, dried beefy meaty and toilet papers XDDD *cracked up so hard* turned out they were freakin scam oh lol

I'm a workaholic so I dun mind doin' any gigs, small or big, as long as they're managers-approved.
    So yeah, no pain no gain bb~don't say no to any gigs, just do it! :D
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts

I have a 12hr shift going at Kardash at all times :)
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    I have a 12hr shift going at Kardash at all times :)

That's a great idea. I haven't worked a shift since I completed my "Work" achievement. I've just been doing the parties so I get more fans which I seem to barely be creeping up the list... I know a 3 hr party gives me about $350 total and an 8 hr party gives me around $700...
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Wish wrote: »

(Plus I like to get rid of 15-20 energy when I start the game, I haaaate moving around & tapping energy that doesn't count coz you're maxed. It's good to use up some at Kardash before I go tapping all my pets!)

Good luck!

Yes, this is also good advice!