Relationship max!

Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
Just hit the relationship Max with hubby. Do we still need to go on dates every day?!?
GC ID: Maura Agustin
I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!

Comments

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I haven't maxed out my relationship yet, but unfortunately, I've heard that you still have to take them on daily dates.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Just hit the relationship Max with hubby. Do we still need to go on dates every day?!?

U don't have to unless he asks u on a date. Ur relationship bar will also reduce much slower than before.
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I make sure to go on a date at least once a day so Ray doesn't tweet that I disappeared and lose fans.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    LOL, Ray should go on date and find his other half instead of tweeting other people's love life XD
    I only take my spouse out on date in case I have some spare energy (which I usually dun lol), typically let him hangin' till I regen enough energy to drag self back to the dinner table.
  • PsychoMichellePsychoMichelle Registered Users 38 Posts
    does anybody have relationship max, it seems kind of impossible?
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    I just divorced my exhubby who was maxed out with me. We were maxed out for days and yet he still would call me for dates .

Unfortunately you still have to go out on dates but I have no idea if he would have divorced me if I kept declining since it was I who broke up with him. He was too needy, lol
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
    I just divorced my exhubby who was maxed out with me. We were maxed out for days and yet he still would call me for dates .

Unfortunately you still have to go out on dates but I have no idea if he would have divorced me if I kept declining since it was I who broke up with him. He was too needy, lol

Haha, I bet ur ex-hubby must be a protective jelly type since he has a lovely wifey like u, dude must be worried to sick XDDD
    Guess he kept calling to check on u.
    But I think having an obsessed needy spouse is still a bit better than one with an ego bigger than his brain, for example, my 2nd ex, a total narcissist.

I spent a bunch of money dressin'up for dates, ended up receiving trashtalk from him, like: my outfit looks "great" just like one of his old clothes/if words coming from him then it's high praise/i dress nice and dang his fashion taste is so great (whut de heck dude?!?)
    Dumped him without 2nd look right after climbing up A-list, buh bye loser =_=;
    Lol, good for you! I bet he didn't know how good he had, his loss. I dated a guy like that in Stardom, he never had anything good to say to me except to say the place I picked barely met up to his expections. Funny, I did what you did and dumped him when I made A list.
    Now that I'm newly single I've met up with a whole slew of characters. Alas, mostly losers, either they're narcissists or desperate, these are the ones I see to attract cuz I'm lucky like that, lol
    Wow any plan on ur next wedding? I'm looking forward to hearing ur great news, hopefully he'll be a better catch XDD
    And dang, I didn't believe Maria when she said we were livin' in a desperate city. To my experience, more like a whole desperate country. I had to spend time flying here and there just to look for sb that wouldn't make Muse put "beauty & da beast" on their mag's title, or at least not so desperate that would keep calling me every single time I was high on work.
    Wow any plan on ur next wedding? I'm looking forward to hearing ur great news, hopefully he'll be a better catch XDD
    And dang, I didn't believe Maria when she said we were livin' in a desperate city. To my experience, more like a whole desperate country. I had to spend time flying here and there just to look for sb that wouldn't make Muse put "beauty & da beast" on their mag's title, or at least not so desperate that would keep calling me every single time I was high on work.

Lol, couldn't agree more. Maybe they're trying to be true to life regarding the real goings in Hollywood. Probably there's a huge amount of wannabe actors and actresses acting like that and they based their NPCs' after them. I've often heard that many actors are weird
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Just to answer some of the questions here- once you max out your relationship, you'll still need to go on dates. If you don't go on dates, eventually they call to break up with you.