Kendall and Kylie coming soon!?!!

ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
Kim just posted this on Facebook and I am literally SO EXCITED.

Kendal and Kylie are my favesssss! <3

https://www.facebook.com/KimKardashian/photos/a.189505740612.258658.114696805612/10155281146725613/?type=1&theater\

I did a screenshot but I couldn't figure out how to upload that so a link was the next best thing, haha.
iOS K+K and KKH player:
KKH: Level 31
K+K: Level 21
Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
Prev13456724

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    This is so awesome. Looks like they'll be here in the next update I'm hoping?
    I'll try the pic for you.
    11001921_10155281146725613_6327389113748189161_n.jpg?oh=fd8947b502557f75fe38fa41604c084f&oe=558074E9
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Kim just posted this on Facebook and I am literally SO EXCITED.

Kendal and Kylie are my favesssss! <3

https://www.facebook.com/KimKardashian/photos/a.189505740612.258658.114696805612/10155281146725613/?type=1&theater\

I did a screenshot but I couldn't figure out how to upload that so a link was the next best thing, haha.

**** and I was just going to do an edit of their look. Never mind :D I'm happy we're getting them.
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Oooh that's pretty exciting!! I'd like to see what they will bring to the game!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
    I still want LD. I want to partay with him in Florence. Or Sydney. Or Vegas Baby. Come on LD, we want the Lord of the Manor. Long Island's own.......Scott Disick.

But Kylie and Kendall will be fun. If Kiley krashes into my Kopter on the streets of Kalabasas, I'm going to take screenshots first, and sue later. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I love Scott! I think he's hilarious. I would love to see what kind of suits he'd wear. Bring on Lord Disick! I'm surprised there isn't an LD flag hanging outside Kourtney's house in the Hamptons.

• MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    I love how exact they made Kendall's body shape. Lol.
    And yes to Scott I love him. I would say add Kanye too but that would mean never ending chat bubbles. Haha.
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    Thanks! I don't know why I couldn't upload the pic... things don't seem to show up when I write a post and I was just guessing with clicking on things, lol.

Whoever does the animations for this game is just insane, they get everything so spot on! I'm so excited!!!!!
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    Omg yes kendall and kylie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    At this rate, I'm sure they'll add everyone. Maybe some will make a cameo appearance or just be mentioned.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    omg I wanna be best friends with them in the game pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase hahahahah

kylie is just 1 month older than me I'd love to talk to her
  • SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    I'm pretty excited about this :-)
    I wonder if they made Kylie's pouty lips in the game too
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it!:D
    I still am 99.999999999% certain that Kanye will never make an appearance in the game. With what I've read he just doesn't seem like he would want a part of it. No offense Glu. I just don't see it!!! I could be wrong though... I'm sure stranger things have happened.

Breen819 wrote: »
    I still am 99.999999999% certain that Kanye will never make an appearance in the game. With what I've read he just doesn't seem like he would want a part of it. No offense Glu. I just don't see it!!! I could be wrong though... I'm sure stranger things have happened.

Hmm I don't think he would either
  • MagaleMagale Registered Users 29 Posts
    I'm So exited!! Let’s be real, about 99 percent of why I even care about Keeping Up With the Kardashians is because of Lord Disick. Kim, if you add him to the game I swear I’ll never stop playing. haha :)
    Magale wrote: »
    I'm So exited!! Let’s be real, about 99 percent of why I even care about Keeping Up With the Kardashians is because of Lord Disick. Kim, if you add him to the game I swear I’ll never stop playing. haha :)

Yup, that's what I'm anticipating. Hopefully he's hilarious like he is on the show. :)
    It would be fun to go into the club in Las Vegas and just tap on his chat bubble and have him say something very Lord Disick. That would be enough for me :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Yay that is awesome!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I'm 60% sure that the new update will be this Friday or Saturday. I can't waitttt!!!
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I hope they bring so new hair colors with them.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    So excited for this update!

LD in this game would be just hilarious! We need this to happen, along with a LD party event we can make an appearance at. :D
    GC: redsoxxygal
    LOL example of how wonderful he is.

uxA4Ob9.jpg?2

YtDUNHe.jpg
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    I'm glad to know it's gonna be new people added, not bb. And yeah as guessed, new NPCs=new kustomization comes along, yay~~
    (though I'm not sure the guys could get anything since they're female NPCs lol)
    Hope they will bring along new gigs and fan numbers too.
    "We couldn't wait to tell you any longer! Excited to announce that we are working on our own mobile game!". That's what Kendall posted on instagram today:)
    And Kylie: "Kendall and I are excited to announce that we are working on our own mobile game!".
    11007780_1431978833761418_1635988596_n_zpsyu7xian4.jpg
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am looking forward to this..another thing to obsessively play non stop, lol.

I wonder what it will be like and what it is about?
    When will it come out??

I have so many question running through my head right now.

I am jus so freakin excited for it, I jus hope it doesn't push the KKH game to the side, I hope they will be able to focus on both of them.

Also has anyone heard about the supposed Katy Perry game?
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    YAAAAAASSS!! I love Kendall but I couldn't care less for Kylie. Why do they have to be a package?? But yay Kenny!!! <3
    I heard about Katy Perry's game. Can't wait! But I don't know how I'm going to play in 3 games:D KKH, Kendall&Kylie and Katy? OMG
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Lol I know, but we will find a way esp if the Katy and Kendall&Kylie games are gooood. I don't doubt that they wont be good but still..
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Yeah if they'll be good we'll find a way:D
  • itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    What is it gonna be about? Please, we don't need another game like KKH because this game has ruined my life (in a good way).