Game Keeps Crashing

shai_loveshai_love Registered Users 36 Posts
Today, my game keeps crashing whenever the ad is popping up. I finished a quest & every time the white screen comes on to show the ad, it exits out of the game. Is the update coming soon?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. What platform and device are you playing on? Are you on the latest update? A lot of people said their games stopped crashing after the last update. And you can go here, and see if this offers any help. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

Sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • shai_loveshai_love Registered Users 36 Posts
    Hi. What platform and device are you playing on? Are you on the latest update? A lot of people said their games stopped crashing after the last update. And you can go here, and see if this offers any help. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

Sorry this is happening.
    I'm on Android (Sharp Aquos Crystal) and I am on the latest update.
    Ok, I'll look around and see what some other threads about this. I have to be honest, I had an android that was crashing whenever an ad would pop up, so, I bought a pack of stars, and any not only did it solve my crashing problem, but the removal of the ads made the game a gazillion times more fun, everyhing rolls smoothly from scene to scene. and I popped for the medium pack of 105 Stars, and that was enough to enable me to but the plane and you save airfare. Just something to think about. I liked it so much I bought the same packages for my other two games which were not having ad problems.

Did you try the page I suggested? Was that of any help?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • shai_loveshai_love Registered Users 36 Posts
    Ok, I'll look around and see what some other threads about this. I have to be honest, I had an android that was crashing whenever an ad would pop up, so, I bought a pack of stars, and any not only did it solve my crashing problem, but the removal of the ads made the game a gazillion times more fun, everyhing rolls smoothly from scene to scene. and I popped for the medium pack of 105 Stars, and that was enough to enable me to but the plane and you save airfare. Just something to think about. I liked it so much I bought the same packages for my other two games which were not having ad problems.

Did you try the page I suggested? Was that of any help?
    I never knew buying stars took away the ads, I'll have to look into that.
    I sent in a ticket to Glu and I did try what it suggested, but nothing helped. I looked on Facebook and others are also having a similar problem.
    Yes, even the smallest pack of Stars also removes the ads.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    shai_love wrote: »
    Today, my game keeps crashing whenever the ad is popping up. I finished a quest & every time the white screen comes on to show the ad, it exits out of the game. Is the update coming soon?

Yes, this seems to be a known issue and should be addressed in the next update. It's coming very soon. :)