Weekend Event Feb.27th

AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
Does anyone know when there will be a new update?? will the new location and players come this weekend?
Prev13456

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Well, at the very least we have the weekend to look forward to. There is ALWAYS something on the weekend, and history has proven that they often roll out Update on a Friday. Then they go home hopefully, enjoy their weekend and hit the ground running on Monday. :) So, I'm just surprised we haven't had the usual Thursday teaser. Ok, I'll be the first to sing it. C'mon sing it with me. Anticipation, Anticipayaytion .......Ya know what, I can't sing. But she can.
    Now let's Chant. Update Update Update

Oh, and can this be THE thread for Update talk? The name is perfect, and maybe we won't have 6 different threads about it. There is a lovely picture in the New Location Thread. Maybe someone will post the pic over here?

Update....Update.....Update.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    GluAdmin said "soon" and that is all he could say. I don't know how soon though. In all honesty I feel like they did just do a decent update with the whole Comeback thing and all those quests. I'm still doing my first comeback. I wouldn't be surprised if it was still a few weeks away... just thinking out loud. But an update focused mainly on the wardrobe and hair and makeup would be great and just some overall more options with your own avatar. I'm up for anything! Anytime. But where is this weekends teaser? I'm getting anxiety and I just took a tumble in the snow/ice getting out of our truck. My ankle gave out and My toosh took a bad hitter right to the ground. I'm bleeding. My ankle gave out two days ago and I'm still hurting from that. This is why I could never wear heels. Weak ankles. But ouchies it hurts. And I'm done with this snow. But yes. Teaser please and my daily gift box, still waiting on you, and a K Sale. I think I got 3 hours of sleep last night. I remember waking up periodically and playing KKH with the sheets covering my phone in case my other half woke up, he'd freak if I was laying in bed at 4:30am playing KKH under the covers in the dark. Omg I sound crazy. ..
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I do not understand why everyone is saying that tomorrow is the update. They never put a sneak peek just one day before the update 😿 Sorry for my bad English I'm from Italy!
    Ah, see. When the new photo popped up on the official FaceBook page, and now it's 5pm Eastern and there's no Thursday teaser.....I'm smelling clues. Who am I kidding? I wouldn't know a clue if it smacked me on the butt.

Add to the fact that I pretty much consider any weekend event to be a Weekend Update, and I thought this would be a good place to start the thread about the next update whether it be huge, or a weekend thing. You know, they've been adding little things to the wardrobes during the weekend, along with little fixes....so whatever happens, unless it's a stinky weekend event...I'll be happy. And ready. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Haha. Always ready! But getting antsy. Just need to know. Maybe once new update is out I'll be able to see the current KoKo twins.

• MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    I agree with Koko we'll have the update tomorrow afternoon(for Paris) and we will be having new adventures with Jenner sisters as part or not part of the comeback stories. We dont have any special quest and we keep doing parties or Simon gigs, we dont have announcement for the event so Im sure that we have the update!
    Good evening and Kisses
    Oh, and whether the Big Update comes in a minute or a month, believe me everyday at least one new thread would pop up asking when, after gluadmin did say soon. Soon is realative, So, I thought maybe if we gave this one With the perfect title (thanks Ashliejb) some punch, whenever someone wanted to ask when, or what will be on it, they could come here. As in "Oh, lemme check the New Update thread to see if anyone knows what's going on?"

Also, if someone posts "Know when the update is coming" in another thread, I can pop it over here. I know. You're thinking I'm some kind of special snowflake, aren'tcha?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Mklove wrote: »
    I agree with Koko we'll have the update tomorrow afternoon(for Paris) and we will be having new adventures with Jenner sisters as part or not part of the comeback stories. We dont have any special quest and we keep doing parties or Simon gigs, we dont have announcement for the event so Im sure that we have the update!
    Good evening and Kisses

Oh nononononononono. I'm not saying we WILL, I'm just saying.....hmmm, it could happen. But you know what, I just love the Weekend things.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh nononononononono. I'm not saying we WILL, I'm just saying.....hmmm, it could happen. But you know what, I just love the Weekend things.

I don't wanna be a Debbie Downer but I really don't think it's gonna be tomorrow. I do hope I'm wrong but either way I still have quests to do
    With my fashion assistant (Joshua) I think we have to see Duchess... that's where I stand...

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I just got the teaser I hope no one minds a spoiler!

pqPBrJN.jpg

Not sure about those coveralls but omgzzz those shoes!!! ❤️❤️
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »

I love it all! Except the hat. I didn't like the black one, I won't like this one either.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • SVDWSVDW Registered Users 98 Posts

pqPBrJN.jpg

God bless the gladiators.
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts

pqPBrJN.jpg

Oh no what a hideous outfit and hair! What's going on with these weekend events recently. Hopefully there's something nice in the box :D
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    There's so many dungaree outfits! What's happening?
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    I agree about the hat. Almost looks dirty like it fell in the street and got spashed by a truck driving through a mud puddle. ;) I'm hoping this is a party event. But if it depends on how many gift boxes or KStar items we we buy, then I'm not thinking I'll get very far. Last week I got as far as the bracelets. The whole Valentines day with 3 games, and I believe 4 boxes per game a total of 12 gift boxes not one had a bonus item needed for more reward. I didn't finish that one either. But yes. Love the boots, and I could rock the shorts, but not groovin on the hat.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The guys' items are a little more appealing to me!

Y26BXc0.jpg
    I also hope it is a partying or gig event. I don't want to spend any more k stars haha I'm already in hoard mode with them. I'm sooo close to the calabasas mansion and the cute pup! :)
    Hey, if we post a screenshot each weekend with the things for the event, the New Update thread can inadvertently serve as a timeline of different outfits and how we got them. And if there is a buy for stars outfit as well, that will show up here. So, It could be a work to win, a party to win, or a spend to win. Any thoughts?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey, if we post a screenshot each weekend with the things for the event, the New Update thread can inadvertently serve as a timeline of different outfits and how we got them. And if there is a buy for stars outfit as well, that will show up here. So, It could be a work to win, a party to win, or a spend to win. Any thoughts?

Guessing work, and maaaaybe something to do with Malibu. The look is kinda beach-y.
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Oh no what a hideous outfit and hair! What's going on with these weekend events recently. Hopefully there's something nice in the box :D
    article-2664842-1F0118A300000578-799_634x906.jpg

Kourtney wearing the SAME outfit (minus the dirty hat)

GUESS WHERE?

Malibu.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2664842/Pregnant-Kourtney-Kardashian-shows-toned-legs-cut-denim-dungarees-gladiator-sandals.html
  • AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    Koko..I love having it all in one place.

I haven't gotten to the comback yet and it will probably be a while till I get there so I'm so so excited for the new update

I agree! Like can a male character match with me? It's impossible when you can't even communicate with a GC husband or wife. Bleh!
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts

Y26BXc0.jpg

Why I have a bad feeling that this is gonna be just another k-stars event....*stares at black giftbox*
    But this time even so I think I'd have to spend hard to get, as u say, they look so dandy :D My guy needs new stuffs to wear, his clothes are getting...retro lol XDD
    Why I have a bad feeling that this is gonna be just another k-stars event....*stares at black giftbox*
    But this time even so I think I'd have to spend hard to get, as u say, they look so dandy :D My guy needs new stuffs to wear, his clothes are getting...retro lol XDD

Maybe but usually a k-star event is considered the VIP event. It's happened twice already.
    Maybe but usually a k-star event is considered the VIP event. It's happened twice already.
    Woah dear now u say it, it gives me hope, pls be other kinds of event. I'm not a k-stars richie, well not enough, to spend like every week to be VIP anyways XD
    I'm thinking it's not a K Star event. It doesn't say VIP does it? I haven't gotten the teaser yet! I don't own any hats and I don't like the black one but if all I have to do is party then I will def take it! I like the shoes though, I'm not picky. I just won't be participating past the shoes if it's a K Star event.

I'm not picky when it comes to the clothing. It's fashionable so I won't turn it down.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    soon soon soon soon soon. :)
    Breen819 wrote: »
    I'm thinking it's not a K Star event. It doesn't say VIP does it? I haven't gotten the teaser yet! I don't own any hats and I don't like the black one but if all I have to do is party then I will def take it! I like the shoes though, I'm not picky. I just won't be participating past the shoes if it's a K Star event.
    Yes Breen, it's just "weekend event" so hopefully a kind that would reward us by paying our energy instead.
    And I don't think u r being picky at all. I already skipped a few stuffs last VIP events. We just know what we should spend on and what not.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    soon soon soon soon soon. :)
    A brief teaser from our Gluadmin XD

P/s: it's party time bb XDDDD
    Somebody is suffering from "repetitive soon syndrome" aren't they?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary