Daily gift boxes?

camelliaelisecamelliaelise Registered Users 35 Posts
Is everyone else still getting daily gift boxes? For me, this is day 5 of not having them... :/
I know I've seen threads like this before, and I don't mean to repeat something previously discussed, but I'm unsure of what to do.
Add me! GC: cammyelise

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you haven't gotten them for a number of days, did it stop when you took the weekend event update last week? you can go here http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...KH-PLEASE-READ

If that doesn't help, then fill out a Customer Care request. The link is on that page. Good luck, and I'm really sorry this is happening. People have posted about this a few times, but I haven't seen anyone respond with a resolution. Hope this clears up for you soon.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Is everyone else still getting daily gift boxes? For me, this is day 5 of not having them... :/
    I know I've seen threads like this before, and I don't mean to repeat something previously discussed, but I'm unsure of what to do.

What device are you on, please?
  • rawrsahrawrsah Registered Users 13 Posts
    I have the same issue as you. I play on an iPhone 4s and I sent a Customer care Ticket. All they told me was to make sure I was playing with good internet connection/no 3g or 4g, but I always play at home, via wifi, so.. Idk, still a bit upset. I think it's been weeks now? I finally got one the other day but then the next day they disappeared again
  • camelliaelisecamelliaelise Registered Users 35 Posts
    I'm on an iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3
    Add me! GC: cammyelise
  • Kmbaby3Kmbaby3 Registered Users 58 Posts
    I have the same problem. I haven't had any since Christmas. I submitted a ticket probably a month ago. I got the same answer to make sure I have a good internet connection. I've always played at home on my wifi and I recieve everything else. She even had me do a test to prove I have good internet connection which I did. I sent her the results and now they are asking if I jailbroke my device which I never did or would do. It seems they have no idea how to fix this issue and trying to find a way to blame the person playing. It's annoying because I've been playing everyday and everyone else gets these boxes and it's been months since I've gotten one and they are trying to say it's something I'm doing. All that happened it one day I was getting them and the next I wasnt.
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    Have not had any gift boxes in weeks Playing on iPhone 5 iOS 8.1.3
    GC: TTemb
  • kriszellekriszelle Registered Users 46 Posts
    What's with the special gift box? Every time there's a 2 day long or 1 week event, I can only open one special gift box and then the next day it will turn to the regular gift boxes? I don't think this is normal. I'm an android user. samsung galaxy s duos 2 version 4.2.2
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You had to earn the special gift box, and then you have the option to buy more. So, that's why you only 'earned' one. Hope this helps. They stopped giving special boxes back around Christmas I want to say, could be Halloween,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary