Weekend Event Feb.27th

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    OMG. I wished you here. I was just about to post in Apropos that you better show up, coz you and he are in all my parties. :) You're looking lovely, and I'm one heart away from the boots on my last device. Annnnnd, I love the outfit I've put togeher. I'm even tempted to put on my 'party' hair. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Don't wait-- pull out the party hair and the party hot pants!

It's good to be back! I looked around here a few times this week, but had no energy to be obnoxious, so I just left quietly again. But now all is well. Actually, I might disappear again for a few hours because we're dressing the little girls up for a Father-Daughter dance at a local school tonight. I don't know who's more excited, daddy or the babies!

But, Koko, show us your lovely outfit!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Also thank you, weekend event! I have finally reached level 30! Felt really good and I finally get to wear the black lace shirt. Even if others already passed that level, it's an accomplishment for me. :o
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    Congratulations LeyshlaGisel! Hey Luz, Cue the Glitterponies! Let's get the Party Started.

GlitterPon_zpspxw3s7m2.gif

Hope you like them. They're non-returnable. We got the name of the guy from KrisJ and he insisted not backsies.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I like the hat!! I just got the shoes. They're cute. I like them. Grabbed a couple K Stars. Luckily got only a 1 hr date with the hubby soon did that real quick. Did my quest for the day... now recharging to party while I eat myself some pizza and calamari. ;)
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
    Thanks for merging threads!!!!!

Yes, it was crazy, so I'll close this one Thursday morning and start next weeks. It was crazy for a half an hour, I did it, then did a modify, and managed to get 4 threads into one (ok, maybe 2 but I don't think so. lol)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    There were at least 3... bc I remember repeating myself over and over in the different threads answering questions and doing my daily ramble. But I am totally cool with this weekend's events. Idk if anyone's asked but the two quests that we have to wait 24 hrs for... do they give event points too? It doesn't say and I'm thinking no bc we'll get a Star anyways...

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Yes koko thanks for merging the threads! Much easier
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
    I have never been able to get all 4 prizes in one of these weekend events. I got the first one and I am now about halfway through an 8 hour party. I have been reading the threads but I am still kind of confused. Let me see if I understand

1. Parties get us the outfits

2. Gigs gets us K stars

3. As Breen asked, I am not clear if the events we have to wait 24 hours for count for the events

4. I have a quest currently where I am invited to a fan club party. Would that count or only parties I throw at my house?

5. Do I get more points for an 8 hour party than a 3 hour party or the same for any party I get 5 stars on? Is it better to keep throwing lots of 3 hour parties one after another or 8 hour parties when I have energy?

6. On the Valentine's Day event people were saying they spent a lot of money on the event but I was not clear on what. I asked if it was buying K- stars or energy and I was told no but was not told what they spent money on in order to win.

Any other help you can give me to win a weekend event I would appreciate.
    I have never been able to get all 4 prizes in one of these weekend events. I got the first one and I am now about halfway through an 8 hour party. I have been reading the threads but I am still kind of confused. Let me see if I understand

1. Parties get us the outfits

2. Gigs gets us K stars

3. As Breen asked, I am not clear if the events we have to wait 24 hours for count for the events

4. I have a quest currently where I am invited to a fan club party. Would that count or only parties I throw at my house?

5. Do I get more points for an 8 hour party than a 3 hour party or the same for any party I get 5 stars on? Is it better to keep throwing lots of 3 hour parties one after another or 8 hour parties when I have energy?

6. On the Valentine's Day event people were saying they spent a lot of money on the event but I was not clear on what. I asked if it was buying K- stars or energy and I was told no but was not told what they spent money on in order to win.

Any other help you can give me to win a weekend event I would appreciate.

Ok. So. Yes. Parties = outfits. Research shows throwing a 3 hr 7 guest party at Calabasas using only the small talk option would hand
    Out 19 Stars. 8 hr party is 34.

Any gig we do = 1 Star (no dating or parties)

I was wondering if the special gigs this weekend would give extra PURPLE event stars but usually they tell us, so I'm thinking no. We should still get a K Star though.

The money people shelled out on Valentines Day was for the ridiculous amounts of dates they went out on. I know I shelled out at least $20,000. This is all virtual money. I do not buy energy either. I have 33/100 Event points toward the shorts overalls get up. Shoes are dope.

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    One more thing about spending lots of in-game money on Valentine's Day.

I spent a lot of in-game money because I was trying to win everything for two games that I play-- one male, one female. So I decided to just do all of my dates on both games at the Miraggio Grande in Las Vegas, because the actions you can choose there cost more game dollars, but relatively little energy. I was repeatedly able to complete a few dates using just one full energy bar. It was the easiest, most efficient way for me to win everything. I knew I could always earn more in-game money later, so I didn't worry about blowing through it for the event.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Idk if anyone's asked but the two quests that we have to wait 24 hrs for... do they give event points too? It doesn't say and I'm thinking no bc we'll get a Star anyways...

yes they give event stars at the parties. i skipped the wait time on the first party and when it was over i had unlocked the black box.
    no i don't have any chill
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    yes they give event stars at the parties. i skipped the wait time on the first party and when it was over i had unlocked the black box.

Oh awesome to know!! Thanks!! Anyone know how much the hat is? I know outfit is 100 points...

Breen819 wrote: »
    Oh awesome to know!! Thanks!! Anyone know how much the hat is? I know outfit is 100 points...

It should be 200. Someone correct me on this.
    What are the 2 quests called?
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    It should be 200. Someone correct me on this.

Yep, it's 200. :)

I am sooo sick of partying right now. I'm trying to get it all out of the way today so I can spend the rest of the weekend earning k stars. Since the weekend gigs give us event points too, I think I may be able to stop the parties for now. They are great for my fan ranking though!
    GC: redsoxxygal
    mindybunny wrote: »
    Yep, it's 200. :)

I am sooo sick of partying right now. I'm trying to get it all out of the way today so I can spend the rest of the weekend earning k stars. Since the weekend gigs give us event points too, I think I may be able to stop the parties for now. They are great for my fan ranking though!

I know how you feel. Really glad I got it out the way and yes, I threw too many parties and I went up the rank but sadly I went back down for signing on GC. Too many people passing me, and its not cool! Lol, good luck! :)
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I am LOVING the party event. Just wish I had figured out the event sooner! But I wasn't too familiar with the whole party aspect of the game + my eyes were bothering me...and I thought I knew what it was saying.

My avatar is just hanging out on its yacht in Sydney harbor, partying with various 'friends' avatars non stop. Nice work if you can get it!
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    This is the easiest weekend event for me:D I never had 3 prizes on friday! I don't need that hat but I'm doing parties anyway because of fans. And gigs for K-stars. The jet is getting closer and closer:)
  • SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    Guys, the gigs we got this weekend from Simon & Maria bring us event points? :-)
    I know it happened before so I thought it is the same this time :D
    Sayu wrote: »
    Guys, the gigs we got this weekend from Simon & Maria bring us event points? :-)
    I know it happened before so I thought it is the same this time :D
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    He checked it.
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I so prefer these party weekends rather than having to spend precious k stars. Nice to have some new tasks too :D xx
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    thank you :-)
    I can't find the thread that was going for the weekend event. The ones I see are the ones that were closed. Anyway, what were the 2 quests for the weekend event called?
    I can't remember the actual name off the top of my head. I just know I had a 24 hr wait before starting them, so I haven't done either of them yet. I still have a couple more hours. But is the quest listed on the side with all your goals?

The party quests I have are: Liqueured Up, Misty's Weekend which I figure is one of them, and Fan Service which I am pretty sure is not. I am just not sure if liquered up is one of them and I don't want to waste energy on an 8 hour gig and not get any closer to the clothes.
    First is Misty Levin's party, second- Garrett St. Clair's party. You have to wait 24h for second party as well. For Misty's party I got 30 purple stars so I think for Garrett's party is the same.
    First is Misty Levin's party, second- Garrett St. Clair's party. You have to wait 24h for second party as well. For Misty's party I got 30 purple stars so I think for Garrett's party is the same.

Thank you so much, Princess! Does the second party not show up in your list until you do the first?
    Thank you so much, Princess! Does the second party not show up in your list until you do the first?

Yes, Simon will call you with a second party after you do a first one.