Weekend Event Feb.27th

12346Next

Comments

• Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Has anyone confronted Derek, at mirimount pics yet? I did that fashion show... No pink stars for the weekend event. Just the 1 K star... Which sucked because I would rather do 1hr jobs to get as many K stars as possible.
    Looking for new friends add me GC minne622
    GC Minne622
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »
    Has anyone confronted Derek, at mirimount pics yet? I did that fashion show... No pink stars for the weekend event. Just the 1 K star... Which sucked because I would rather do 1hr jobs to get as many K stars as possible.

There's no purple stars for fashion shows. Just for parties.
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »

I confronted Derek. It wasn't a big deal. I won't spoil it for who ever hasn't done it yet. But I thought it was gonna lead to something alot more involved...
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    This may have already been answered (sorry) but does anyone know if you get event points for the sprayedon/liquered up appearances?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    This may have already been answered (sorry) but does anyone know if you get event points for the sprayedon/liquered up appearances?

I got 30 purple stars for SprayedOn's party:)
    Sweet thank you
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, there was a ton of spam, and the Weekend thread got lost. Found it. If that ever happens again, someone pm me?

And, is the diamond sparkling men's black jacket new from the event? OMG, saw it and I'm blown away. We need a diamond ecrusted dress, Oh, do we have one? Christmas/New Years? oh nvmd. Trying to get everything for 3 games and lose & find threads at the same time isn't easy. ;) Party and Gig on everybody. ;) I've got a few things to finish tonight, lovely surprise about getting outfit points for some gigs.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I thought someone kidnapped the thread!!!

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    the sparkling tux was from new years

d7myMI8.jpg
    no i don't have any chill
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    mindybunny wrote: »
    Yep, it's 200. :)

I am sooo sick of partying right now. I'm trying to get it all out of the way today so I can spend the rest of the weekend earning k stars. Since the weekend gigs give us event points too, I think I may be able to stop the parties for now. They are great for my fan ranking though!

This was my strategy too. I was on fire on Friday I was half way through getting the outfit but then things got busy and now I'm 3 parties away fr the hat (I'm leaving space for the 30event stars fr the last party)

How's it going for you ?
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • Purpleprince90Purpleprince90 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Oh no I was on holiday, but now I missed the weekend event and the hat is cuuuute
    Maybe it'll be available in the wardrobe one day, let's hope so
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well I love it. I was standing there and suddenly my ring is not the most sparkly thing in the room. Looking good.

I don't want to jinx anything, but if a certain set of triplets move their rears, they all just might get the dirty hat. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I am not even sure which events Simon is offering are actually parties. He's offered me something at the Black Rabbit about 100 times and I keep saying no. I don't have time or bolts to do an 8 hour job during an event weekend!

And then Misty asked me to do something but it didn't say "party" on it so I declined that, too.

Trying to do the house parties and at least get one prize before it's over :)

(I lost out on the mystery box as usual! And I even spent extra K stars trying...why do I do that. :p )
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    These will get u event stars (and even a k-star) if you get a 5-star rating from

-Misty's party at The Brew Palms in California
    -Garrett St. Clair's party at Lif in Miami

Additionally if you didn't get a 3rd event last week where you could choose between The Brew Palms and Miraggio Grande, you will get event points for that
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    hkaytee wrote: »
    This was my strategy too. I was on fire on Friday I was half way through getting the outfit but then things got busy and now I'm 3 parties away fr the hat (I'm leaving space for the 30event stars fr the last party)

How's it going for you ?

Yeah, this weekend got busy for me too. Was with family most of the day yesterday, and had a friends birthday party last night. Finally got the hat this morning! Good luck getting yours, it's super cute!

Finally in the top 200 in ranking on my comeback. Can't wait to start the fashion one so I can get that dress.
    GC: redsoxxygal
    I'm making it to the third prize on both characters and i think that's it for me :) I'm not crazy about the hat/hair combo, but the overalls and shoes are adorable so I'm happy! I would have enjoyed the blazer for Jesse but it's all good! The weekend events are so fun but whewww lots of work, too.

Enjoy your prizes, everyone! ❤️
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    hkaytee wrote: »
    These will get u event stars (and even a k-star) if you get a 5-star rating from

-Misty's party at The Brew Palms in California
    -Garrett St. Clair's party at Lif in Miami

Additionally if you didn't get a 3rd event last week where you could choose between The Brew Palms and Miraggio Grande, you will get event points for that

Thank you! :)

I wound up only doing parties once I understood the event. I think I would've had to do the Misty task before she sent the party task. Not sure.

Ran out of time, only got the sandals but am happy. Other than blowing way too many K stars trying to get something wearable in the mystery box (still failed) I spent no K stars on this event. Trying to save those for gifting and already getting low.

It takes a lot of the pressure off when I don't have to constantly buy energy bolts. If it's free other than spending time on it, then whatever happens, happens and is fine.

Except I really do think the event mystery boxes should have better prizes in them. I always look forward to those.
    Oooh don't ever spend Stars on energy bolts! 5 Stars for 6 right? I think its such a waste of stars.. my personal opinion obviously but I know I can travel around the world and usually collect 20 or so!