⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• SVDWSVDW Registered Users 98 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    *Get Dan Simard out from behind the bar. He has a following.

*Have him host St Patrick's Day festivities, go on dates, anything.

Get Dan Simard host a pool party. WEARING BRIEFS.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    SVDW wrote: »
    Get Dan Simard host a pool party. WEARING BRIEFS.

*Woohoo! There's some of that following...

*"Simard's St Bart's St Patrick's Sunbathing Extravaganza", please.

<Kinda nice how it totally refuses to roll off the tongue, right?>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I would loveeeee like allllll of these little suggestions to be added! I wonder how often they read these. I have a ton of ideas but am too lazy to type right now and am pretty sure they are already listed somewhere!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • PsychoMichellePsychoMichelle Registered Users 38 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »
    I would loveeeee like allllll of these little suggestions to be added! I wonder how often they read these. I have a ton of ideas but am too lazy to type right now and am pretty sure they are already listed somewhere!

I don't want to sound mean but I don't think they'll change much. Some things players have been requesting for a long time like babies, more body shapes and etc.
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    You don't sound mean. You sound truthful! I personally don't want babies in the game. But I think they really should take some of these ideas into consideration. We are the one's playing. They should want to keep us happy. I'd be happy for a a Black Friday type sale this weekend! Ya know, like a spring cleaning... spring is coming... hopefully they'll push out a big update around then.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • PsychoMichellePsychoMichelle Registered Users 38 Posts
    I'm not too crazy about babies either but if anyone wanted babies they would first have to let us sleep with our husband instead of going on dates.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    -Bring back all the old fab prizes (including Kim's wedding dress)
    -Bring back all the clothing who has removed in the second version of the game.
    -New places: Tokyo, Malibu and Thailand.
    -More shoes, cars (a convertible car would be great) and hairstyles.

This is all xx
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    - more diverse clothing like sneakers, skirts, tops, shirts and blazers, over knee boots, scarves
    - hairstyles that follow trends like undercuts, ombre, dyed ends, braids and etc.
    - more interaction with other characters like going clubbing, getting a coffee,
    - ability to delete contacts
    - when task require us to do something I would like to be able to do it, like choosing clothes for my own fashion show
  • lizziemmmkaylizziemmmkay Registered Users 1 Posts
    Most of the things that can be improved have all ready been mentioned but here's one I didn't see:

° Fix the full lips on the game, with the little patch of white for the "teeth" showing it looks like everyone sporting the aka full lips has a snaggletooth, it drives me nuts!
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Would really like to see the number of exp points needed to get to the next level when you tap on the meter. I hate when you see a tiny sliver left to go and it takes days!
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Hi! I was finally able to join.

Suggestions:

Keep any energy bolts we pick up on the street, or from pets or spouse, even if the energy meter is full. Why give them to us if they don't stay? This should be like when we get them in a mystery box.

Let us gift hairstyles to friends.

Add more makeup styles to the palette. Those colors are mostly terrible. Same with nail polish. If you want to make us buy them, then let us gift those to people too. Not everyone can put money into the game.

Allow a thank you note to be sent. (It can be a message that we write or a pre written one.) Enough thank you notes should add up to something cool in the game for the person who gets the notes.

Don't put 'friends' in the 'dating' category. Let us choose who they are to us. I have a spouse in the game so why does it say I am dating 40 other people?! Lol

Casual clothes - sweats (can be luxury fabric) and flats and sneakers.

Spending time at home with oneself or the spouse. Why do we buy those houses if we can't do anything in them but throw a big party?

Once we have tapped on a person in a job, make them stop saying "Hi." It makes them look crazy. And it's annoying.

A date once a week should be enough, not one every several hours.

Let us turn down jobs from Simon and Maria. And let us choose the length of jobs we want.

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. I'm reposting this first post of the Suggestion Thread, made by gluadmin back in December. But I'd like to point out that the Developement Team monitors this thread periodically, and we have seen quite a few of our suggestions come to fruition. But when positng suggestions, please read at least a few pages bacj so you don't duplicate the same suggestions as others in the recent history.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hi Stars and Starlets.

I'm assembling a formal list of suggestions for the producers, but it's hard to keep on top of all of the comments on other threads. So, this thread will be the destination for suggestions. In order to keep it most effective please do the following:

• Bullet point your suggestions (or use a - dash)
    • Keep it as short as possible and avoid any extra description/analysis
    • Be as specific as possible
    • Content or feature suggestions only please (no economy, currency or energy stuff- we already know your feedback on that)

So here's an example of how to do this using some suggestions I've seen recently:

• more "other hand" rings and bracelets
    • darker lipstick colors
    • see gift item on friend/significant other in the closet before purchasing it for them
    • stay-at-home dates with SO

And from me, please be respectful in your postings here and everywhere in the thread. If anyone needs help, or wants to talk about anything, I'm here to help. PM me.

Repeating - this list is much more effective if you use bullet points So here are two screenshots to help.

In your reply box, select Go Advanced. In the new text box type your entry, and then follow these instructions when you're ready for your bullet list.

NumList1_zpso6ttqulh.jpg

Locate the faint square located as per the above picture. Put your cursor in the area of the purple square (only on this instructional picture) and as you hover, you will see "Insert/Remove Numbered List" Tap inside the box area and a box will pop up See picture below
    NumList2_zpssuk0a9hw.jpg

Type your ast item in the box ie: *Dark Lipstick - tap ok
    Do this for each item, on last item, tap Done.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CooleenCooleen Registered Users 80 Posts
    - grey hair option
    Game Centre Name: ColleenAndrew. - KKH: Cools
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    -Allow us sort contacts (by fame or number of stars/hearts) or pin individuals to top of list. It's ridiculous that I have to scroll lots to find my husband

-Option to wear no eyeshadow

-More clothing separates for girls, especially tops

-Ability to choose length of dates

-Please no babies

-Choose eyebrows separately from eye shape and hair colour

-More cities you can drive around (like New York and LA)
    Hi. I'm reposting this first post of the Suggestion Thread, made by gluadmin back in December. But I'd like to point out that the Developement Team monitors this thread periodically, and we have seen quite a few of our suggestions come to fruition. But when positng suggestions, please read at least a few pages back so you don't duplicate the same suggestions as others in the recent history.

First, fixed a typo, but wanted to stress to please read a few pages back just a few. One look at these pages show often the same suggestion in a few posts on the same page, let alone 2 or 3 pages back. It's quick reading, and might even jog your memory for something else you wanted to add, similar to what you just read.

It would be foolish to ask you to read a whole thread. For example, I don't think there's a person reading this who doesn't know that babies are listed almost daily as suggestions. So, just a few pages back is all we ask. The team has a lot to go through here, if they have to read babies 50 times, that's 49 other suggestions that don't get read.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I apologize koko. I honestly thought that this was more about voting so that the additional posts did count for something. There are probably very very few suggestions which haven't been thought of or heard from yet.

Does saying it a slightly different way, count at all? ;) (kidding)

(ETA)

Cooleen - grey or even white hair is a great option...OK maybe not white, nearly bald hair...just saying... :p #WillowAmber

Leyshia - what is a cross body bag? Oh - you mean handbag? Yeah and one of those tiny ones to wear clubbing... cross body so it doesn't fall off the shoulder. :)
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I apologize koko. I honestly thought that this was more about voting so that the additional posts did count for something. There are probably very very few suggestions which haven't been thought of or heard from yet.

Does saying it a slightly different way, count at all? ;) (kidding)

(ETA)

Cooleen - grey or even white hair is a great option...OK maybe not white, nearly bald hair...just saying... :p #WillowAmber

Leyshia - what is a cross body bag? Oh - you mean handbag? Yeah and one of those tiny ones to wear clubbing... cross body so it doesn't fall off the shoulder. :)

Google it, my dear. You just mentioned it. That's what it's called.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    • Crossbody bags

(Suggestion from LeyshlaGisel)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I think you should open a boutique irl so that we can buy rl versions of everything in the KKH wardrobe. You have to open one in England though cos I can't fly for free in real life. I love the idea of going out in some of those floor length gowns and killer heels people in my area would be like wth. I'm sure the rest of the suggestions in this thread are great ideas. Looking forward to the new update :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Google it, my dear. You just mentioned it. That's what it's called.

I don't have to google it - as you noted, I already answered my own question. I posted in order to support what you said.
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I been addressing this HEAVILY in most threads because its a great idea in my opinion.
    -A motorcycle
    Seriously! Not like the one you see in Paris (which is super cute) but maybe like a Harley or specifically a Triumph Bonneville Chopper. Maybe throw out there a sweet leather suit and you're ready to fight crime. :p
    I'm sure brand doesn't matter but just a motorcycle in general. Or like a friend had suggested, a Vespa. It's like the only type of vehicle we don't have. We have a helicopter! So a bike should be wicked. I'd throw k-stars or money no matter the price!
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    *upper-ear piercings for women

*small silver hoop earrings & nose rings for women

*nose piercings for men
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

- Easter eggs in game (tap the taxi)

- Mini games in game

- Name the pets

- No babies or kids in game

- Friends are friends, not romances

- No more 8 hour jobs or tasks

- Guaranteed wearable or K star in event mystery boxes

- Can post message in game for friends to read ("will be back in 2 weeks" or "Merry Christmas" etc.)

- More cats as pets

- A bird as pet

- Assistant NPC

- Night time and weather in game (rain?) occasionally

- Keep track of who sent us what, and who we gifted what

• Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    On the topic of dating/being married:

• Once you are married you should only have to date every other day. Right now it's too much, I constantly feel smothered.

• You should be able to click on your husband/wife every 4 hours or less like the pets. Moreover, with pets and spouses it's bunk that we even have to wait that long. It should be every 5 minutes like the other tapable structures, especially since those are free and we actually pay K Stars for the pets. Moving on.

• There should be way more incentives for dating. As it is dating is mostly just a money/energy drain, how about your spouse gives you a gift or something every 5 dates or so? It could be exclusive fashion items, K Stars or items for your homes together. At least this would be more realistic, in real life who would never choose a partner whose only job is to hang around all day and wait for you to take them out on dates? Yeah. Right. Keep dreaming Scrubs of the world.

• Lastly, being the number 1 couple should give you something! At least more fans, like equivalent to throwing a party each day you make number 1 or K Stars for every 5 days you stay at the top spot. All the while I was working my way up with my guy and Ray kept Tweeting, "You guys might just be the couple of the year!" which made me so excited wondering what that would mean exactly. So now I've been number 1 for like EVER and what has it got me? Oh cool, more annoying dates, hooray! <--- Sarcasm.

Let's work together on this Glu, because even though my man is a little more on the emo side than I personally prefer, I don't want to divorce him, we've been through so much and I don't want to just throw it all away. I'm not asking for perfection, but a little give and take would be nice.
  • Rachii23Rachii23 Registered Users 1 Posts
    -more time on weekend events if reached a certain point. They feel so short and do not always last the whole weekend.
    -less time to gain energy. Takes to long for energy to add up, and shows/dates/events expire to soon.
    -star outfits are too expensive, clothes seem to expensive too.
    -see gifts on significant others before buying, and be able to change their hair if it's not another player.
    -not having to date every single day in your marriage. It is too much, maybe every other day, and maybe some incentives with the dating would be nice. Gifts of exclusive items or be able to move about significant others house
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    -Try on locked clothes from higher levels

-I don't like the whole 'wait 24 hours before starting an 8 hr weekend gig, then wait another 24 hrs before the next one'. I never get to the second one before the weekend event is over. Can you shorten the wait time?
    I had this in another thread as part of a conversation:

- Maybe they could have a sock category in the men's wardrobe, in honor of Rob? Maybe he can even get a cut of profits/cross promotion?

- More 'dressy' looks for men

- High quality black patent leather shoes - 'classic' style
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Beauty Marks & Moles!!

Just thought of it... we should be able to choose a distinctive beauty mark, like a Marilyn Monroe, Madonna, Angelina Jolie, etc.... in the same area where you select face shape, eye color ect..... select mole size & location!

This is a BRILLIANT idea!!!

Is anybody reading these? :)
  • youngandmatureyoungandmature Registered Users 21 Posts
    -Fix glitch where deleted Game Center friends still show up in KKH contact list and in-game

-Fix glitch where some Game Center friends don't show up in KKH contact list, which means you can't gift them, etc.
    :cool: GC: kismethappens
  • youngandmatureyoungandmature Registered Users 21 Posts
    -Allow deleting of NPCs from contact list

-Allow hair to be gifted

-Allow purchased vehicles to be hidden in cities if the player wants but still in garage

-Allow babies to be born, looked after, etc.

-Introduce film and music awards for players to win statuettes, and a walk of fame

-Create more eye colours and hairstyles
    :cool: GC: kismethappens