Options

weekend event

desharredesharre Registered Users 1 Posts
I have been playing this whole weekend 2/27 and the thing says complete party or event with five star and earn a k star and you're supposed to earn stars to get the items but its not letting me get to receive the free items

Comments

• Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    each item requires a specific amount of purple event stars to be collected. the first one (black box) is 20 or 25 i think
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    You get KStars for any 5 Star gigs. The purple event stars Alkoholiks mentioned comes from parties, 2 specifice weekend gigs (I think that's it) and each day one pet gave me a purple Star. So there were two differents aspects of the event going on. No Silver stars for parties.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    tamara_sdtamara_sd Registered Users 57 Posts
    Did it end early? I finished a party around 6:30pm PST and the purple megaphone graphic for the weekend events disappeared, literally right when my last party ended. I have restarted a few times but it's gone. The hair wasn't that great but it would have been okay for some outfits.
    Game Center: + (tamara) +
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    It was at sometime around 9 Eastern when mine disappeared, so with the time difference it sounds about right. I remember thinking there wasn't as much time this weekend as in the past. Sorry you didn't earn the last piece. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary