~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh, KMN. That lady Gaga is so perfect.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SVDWSVDW Registered Users 98 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    That's the place for me, SVDW!

My mother-in-law actually owns most of those pieces of furniture, but since she's a hoarder, it's all jumbled into a bit of a sad mess. I think they're moldering into ruins. <sigh>

Still, sign me up for this suite!

I was wondering that I knew that "Hotel Utopie" from somewhere.. is actually the Hotel Costes in Paris. And furniture like this Luz... you can have forever! Just some sanding and a new coat of wax and voilá! Instant french style.

Btw, the www of the hotel: http://hotelcostes.com/
    And speaking of Oscars... God, with all the resources in the world, I was shocked w the ammount of lame dresses.
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Totally unrelated to the oscars (sorry!) but today is a snow day for me! They can be annoying but I'm honestly glad to have a day off. Now Im gonna make breakfast and get my KKH grind on! So excited! ill be all over the forum today probably ;)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Yay! I'll have someone to talk nonsense with today. Its like negative 3 degrees out but thankfully no snow right this second. We have piles over 12 feet high! Running out of places to put it. My backyard looks like a winter wonderland!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Yay! I'll have someone to talk nonsense with today. Its like negative 3 degrees out but thankfully no snow right this second. We have piles over 12 feet high! Running out of places to put it. My backyard looks like a winter wonderland!

Oh my goodness! I'm guessing you're somewhere on the east coast like me. New England got pummeled this year by winter weather! This is only the second snow this year where I am. I'm east coast but in the south!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Freeze temperatures outside = reached #1 on the 3rd comeback and "max level". WHERE IS LVL 33 TO DISTRACT ME? *cries*
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    SVDW wrote: »
    Freeze temperatures outside = reached #1 on the 3rd comeback and "max level". WHERE IS LVL 33 TO DISTRACT ME? *cries*

Lol i'm bored as hell here too so I did a crazey bungee jumping from no.1 A ranking list by changing names and burnt all my cash into new houses XDDD

Lost 30% fanbase and no money now I'm crawling up to the top again XDD
    Pls, Glu'd better update sth for me to do soon before I think of doin' cray cray thingies due to boredom again XDD
    Parties are always good. I did an 8 hour party in Calabasas and an 8 hour Hollywood filming, over 1.5Million fans for the party, and I haven't gotten the review on the film yet. So, I'll do parties for a while.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Parties are always good. I did an 8 hour party in Calabasas and an 8 hour Hollywood filming, over 1.5Million fans for the party, and I haven't gotten the review on the film yet. So, I'll do parties for a while.

Yeah I've noticed 3 hr parties give me 1.1 million fans and around $350, and 8 hr parties give me 1.5 million fans and around $700 I think...

hmmm, so shorter is better, because I can do 2 of them with the same time and energy, actually faster than the 8 hour. That's brilliant. Thanks Breen. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Yeah I've noticed 3 hr parties give me 1.1 million fans and around $350, and 8 hr parties give me 1.5 million fans and around $700 I think...

3hr party in Calabasas gives $200 and 8hr gives $400:) In Hollywood and Downtown you'll earn $250 for 3hr party and $800 for 8hr but there's only 2 guests;p
    3hr party in Calabasas gives $200 and 8hr gives $400:) In Hollywood and Downtown you'll earn $250 for 3hr party and $800 for 8hr but there's only 2 guests;p

I included the money you make for tapping all "small talk" options for 7 Calabasas guests. $20 a person × 7 = $140 !!

• Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    I included the money you make for tapping all "small talk" options for 7 Calabasas guests. $20 a person × 7 = $140 !!

Oh ok:D That's a lot of money for just tapping small talks.
    Oh ok:D That's a lot of money for just tapping small talks.

I've been playing so long that now I'm bringing math into it. I'm doing experiments on the pets. Right now, owning all pets and only tapping them (no other spots) you receive 19 energy and on an average $388 dollars. My conclusions aren't precise yet. I need more values.

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    finally made it to 31 today. now if i can get my other account to 31 and this one half way to 32 before an update i'll be great
    no i don't have any chill
    Congratulations Alkoholiks. How does 31 feel? It looks wonderful on you. Jedi right? I'm half way to 31 on all 3 devices I think. (I know bad player, not sure of her levels. Maybe part of it is like a woman bending the truth about her age. 30? You don't look a day over 20! Happy Thursday everybody.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Congratulations Alkoholiks. How does 31 feel? It looks wonderful on you. Jedi right? I'm half way to 31 on all 3 devices I think. (I know bad player, not sure of her levels. Maybe part of it is like a woman bending the truth about her age. 30? You don't look a day over 20! Happy Thursday everybody.

Thanks. Yep my Jedi account. I don't know how you do it. Three games must be a handful!
    lol I am Gemini with Multiple overtones lol. I'm slow in the quests and comeback because it's 3, But it started out as one on my phone. I swear. And, have I ever tried to put a game on my husbands phone? Tried no. But for me to even mention it, you know I've thought about it. lol.

Hey.....I was out by myself for the first time in 29 days. 3rd day out at all since the storm. There's still snowbanks all over, and snow everywhere that isn't roadway, but it felt good. oh, and by the way, it began snowing while I was walking to the car. lol. Anyway, I'm ready for the weekend. Wink wink. ;) I think I'm ready for anything, but ya never know.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hey, Koko! Had you known that THIS happened? Is this what made you think to gift the glitterponies in the other thread? <you think you kinda understand the strange ways that celebs spend their money, but really, you have no idea...> Suddenly it makes even more sense that this marriage was doomed. So, which is the real Kim? Glitterpony Engagement Kim, or Kanye/Nori/front row@Fashion Week Kim?

9212a761-e6e4-4484-83a9-7348089df25c_zpsmubfef9u.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Why do you think I made them in the first place? heh heh heh.

And yes, I wanted to share in Leyshla's happiness like that. Hitting the big 30 is significant. And they make lovely pets. Hey, do you think she and anyone else understood? Oh wow. They probably just thought 'the nutcase is off again'. But yes, from the Midori bar to the glitter ponies. If it seems odd, it's probably relevant to the realm of Kardashia.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    For an evil mad scientist, you sure make sweet little ponies!

For a moment I thought you just had one of those 'My Little Pony' fixations, but then something clicked in my memory, so I found the old story again. To be honest, I kinda assume you have all kinds of wacky interests. It's part of what I like about you.

• starshapedstarshaped Registered Users 37 Posts
    Sorry to change the subject to the game ☺didn't think this warranted a thread though. When doing parties can you only small talk with each person once per party? Thanks ☺
    Add me on g+, Charlie Watson
    starshaped wrote: »
    Sorry to change the subject to the game ☺didn't think this warranted a thread though. When doing parties can you only small talk with each person once per party? Thanks ☺

I think they each do small talk with you about once an hour, if your party lasts that long.

• starshapedstarshaped Registered Users 37 Posts
    Thanks Luz ☺
    Add me on g+, Charlie Watson
    i've made it to 230+ million fans on my comeback. i wonder how long it will take me to gather another 100 million. whoooboy
    Awesome news. Are you doing another comeback when you hit #1?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Not sure yet. At first I thought I would, but now I'm not so sure.
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    Not sure yet. At first I thought I would, but now I'm not so sure.

Same here. I'm #207 right now. It's taking me so long to get back to number one again idk if I want to go thru it again. But then again, it's a game and it makes it more challenging. Plus knowing we get another 3 energy is nice. I wouldn't mind doing two more comebacks and having 43 energy but that might take me a long time. I play constantly and I have no idea how some friends are already #1 on their third come back.