Levelling Up...

*M*O*N*S*T*E*R**M*O*N*S*T*E*R* Registered Users 57 Posts
Hey Everybody!! It took me more than a month to go from level 29 to 30, actually it felt like forever, anyway... Now that I am on level 30 it seams as if I will get to level 31 much sooner?? :confused: Did anybody else experience this?

Comments

• ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Congratulations! I'm still stuck on level 25, so nope, I wish. I'm almost and I mean almost at level 26 but the darn thing doesn't seem to move no matter how much xp's I collect. I wish we had a gauge telling us how much we need to advance.

How do you know this one will be quicker?
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I wish we had a numerical gage telling us too! It took me about a month to go from 29 to 30. But I agree with you bc I just leveled to 30
    A few days ago and I'm already half way... it did seem to go quicker. I
    Said the same thing to myself. But I'm afraid to jinx it!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • *M*O*N*S*T*E*R**M*O*N*S*T*E*R* Registered Users 57 Posts
    Ha ha, I know the feeling!!! So, so very afraid to jinx it... I try to do only 8 hour gigs to get the 200 experience points every time. I am almost halfway to level 31, in I think less than 2 weeks' time? So ja, compared to the eternity it took to get to 30, I am hopefull!!!

Ps. Hope you are at level 26 already!!!! ;-)
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Glad I'm not the only one who thought that. I'm leveling up to 31 but I feel like maybe by the middle of the meter, it'll go start becoming difficult to level up. Hopefully in this update I can come close to leveling up.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o