Options

3 stars away from the private jet...

HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
OMG! I'm 3 stars away from getting the private jet and there is no way to get stars :(
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Helphelp wrote: »
    OMG! I'm 3 stars away from getting the private jet and there is no way to get stars :(

I'm 1 star from getting a jet but I'm still getting k-star for every gig:D Is it only me?
  • Options
    Yeah I think it's just you, I'm not getting stars from gigs :(
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    I'm 1 star from getting a jet but I'm still getting k-star for every gig:D Is it only me?

Me too! I just thought I was getting lucky this morning, but after 3 gigs, I was like hmmm...

Now that you say this, maybe they forgot to turn k stars to "off"?
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    mindybunny wrote: »
    Me too! I just thought I was getting lucky this morning, but after 3 gigs, I was like hmmm...

Now that you say this, maybe they forgot to turn k stars to "off"?

Oooh hopefully I'll get one, I haven't got a gig to 5 stars yet since the weekend event finished, I really hope so ahah
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I'm still getting them too! I didn't grind hard on the gigs this weekend. Focused on the parties for the guaranteed items. Only was able to grab like 15 Stars yesterday so trying really hard to snag a few more before it goes away!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    I was doing the last gig and I thought I'll receive a k-star and I didn't:( I did maybe 5 gigs today and for all of them I received k-stars. Now I have 119 stars...Awesome.
  • Options
    I have 160 but I am a serious hoarder of Stars. And I have 5$ added to my Google Play account for a survey app I have so that's a small Star pack for me. Woohoo. Just waiting for a sale or special offer though so I can get more bang for my buck. I seriously cringe when I buy something with Stars. I'm also holding on to them in case there's s new pet in the update! Gotta have all my fur babies!

• Options
    Do you have a jet? I want to buy it but I need 1 k-star:/
  • Options
    Yup. Jet is key! Totally worth it bc then you can just fly around for free collecting energy and saving money. If you are going to buy one expensive K Star item, get the jet.

• Options
    Only 1 k-star and I'm going to buy it. I can't wait. Now I don't know what to do to get that 1 star...
  • Options
    I wish I could just gift you a star! I'm still getting Stars for completing gigs... running around like mad trying to collect energu and get a few more before it stops.

• Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Wow, you're all so lucky. I just did a gig and got nothin, well cash, but no stars. I'm so bad with stars anyway. I used almost all of mine up buying energy yesterday. Wow, that was some expensive hat, lol
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    I'm traveling to collect energy too. I'm going to do another gig or party and maybe I'll get a star.
  • Options
    I didn't get a star :( Ugh it's so annoying
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Stars have stopped for me. Didn't get one with my most recent gig. Was nice while it lasted!
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    I just bought a jet, yay! I spent about 8000 cash for ugly clothes with hearts and I got 1 k-star for achievement "romantic 5". Now I have no money but I have a jet.

And I got 428,576 fans when Ray twitted: "Up in the sky, is that a bird? Is it a plane? Not just any plane- Daisy just bought a private jet!" :D
  • Options
    I just bought a jet, yay! I spent about 8000 cash for ugly clothes with hearts and I got 1 k-star for achievement "romantic 5". Now I have no money but I have a jet.

OOoh congrats!!! :D I don't think I'll be able to get any achievement stars, I think I already have them lol
  • Options
    OOoh congrats!!! :D I don't think I'll be able to get any achievement stars, I think I already have them lol

Thank you:) Check it, maybe you don't have all of them? I had 90% of romantic 5 before I spent all my money.
  • Options
    Thank you:) Check it, maybe you don't have all of them? I had 90% of romantic 5 before I spent all my money.

I just got 1 k star from the romantic thing, but I still need 2 more :(
  • Options
    Maybe you'll get them for a gig or party...I don't know what else. Did you choose a comeback? It gives many k-stars.
  • Options
    Maybe you'll get them for a gig or party...I don't know what else. Did you choose a comeback? It gives many k-stars.

yeah, I'll get some stars when I get into the top 100 list but it's gonna take me ages, I'm at 150 :(
  • Options
    yeah, I'll get some stars when I get into the top 100 list but it's gonna take me ages, I'm at 150 :(

I'm 143:P I'm on my first comeback but I want to do all of them. How about your couple level? You can get stars for level up.
  • Options
    I'm 143:P I'm on my first comeback but I want to do all of them. How about your couple level? You can get stars for level up.

no I'm single haha, the guys in this game is so anoying
  • Options
    no I'm single haha, the guys in this game is so anoying

Yeah they're sometimes lol. My husband is everywhere I go...
  • Options
    Lol yeah mine divorced me because I didn't play for two days.. oops Sorry for having a life, husband lol
  • Options
    Oh lol. You have to go on dates every day, that's too much but I'm still in relationship:P
  • Options
    Omg I'm still 2 stars away I'm gonna die...
  • Options
    Omg I'm still 2 stars away I'm gonna die...

Can you buy a small Star pack? I think its 5$ for 50 Stars and the ads will be removed. ;)

• Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Can you buy a small Star pack? I think its 5$ for 50 Stars and the ads will be removed. ;)

Nope haha, I promised myself I'd never spend money on silly apps hahaha
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Helphelp I hope you get that jet..it is unbelievably awesome!!

I had it in my previous game..now im just waiting to get the quest for it again.. tic tock goes the clock...
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!