Google+ Friend Not Showing Up In Game

shai_loveshai_love Registered Users 36 Posts
Just a quick question: My sister recently started the game so she followed me on G+ and I followed her back, but we're not showing up on each other's friend's list in the game. How long does it usually take for someone to show up in your contact list on the game?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I suggest you both loggout of FB in the game. For some reason, some Android devices don't like FB. Could be in the fb settings, but I signed out of FB on one Android, and could see the other, and all her contacts. Other device saw no one. Signed out of FB on that device and the contacts just started coming in shortly. Maybe an afternoon, maybe the next day for sure. Good luck, and let us know if this doesn't work.

Of course if you're not logged into fb on the game, we'll think a little harder. ;) Aside from logging out of FB, don't make any other changes to both devices at once.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • shai_loveshai_love Registered Users 36 Posts
    I am logged into FB & G+ in the game, I can see all my other friends through both in the game, but can't see my sister or another person whom I just added in G+.
    For the one you just added give it time. And I said some Androids can't connect when facebook is involved, or some people don't show. So have you sister try shutting off facebook, Or read her for more help. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106694-KKH-Android-amp-Kindle-Friends&highlight=google%2B+friends, Hope you get this resolved so you can play together.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    For the one you just added give it time. And I said some Androids can't connect when facebook is involved, or some people don't show. So have you sister try shutting off facebook, Or read her for more help. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106694-KKH-Android-amp-Kindle-Friends&highlight=google%2B+friends, Hope you get this resolved so you can play together.
    I've given up, I don't think it's going to happen. She even created a FB account and connected that with her game, but still nothing. I'm just thinking we aren't able to play together like that.
    Maybe I didn't explain it well. Often, Facebook is an issue. You're connected to fb in the game and it's working out, perhaps her device was one of those problem devices . Here's another thread to see if it helps,http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?126315-My-google-plus-friends-Am-I-in-your-game otherwise she will have to fill out a customer care ticket or play without you. But honestly just keep trying, read all the threads you can find here about these issues. She should become involved in trying to connect, because you say you're fine. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Hi Shai! Aw I'm sorry to hear that u can't play with ur sis, I'm having the same problem here, not recently but like months ago when I tried adding my irl friends who also play KKH on Android.
    All that time I thought if I signed in both FB and Google+ then everything would be easier for us friends finding each other. But I guess I was wrong. I'd waited for months later and yet nobody showed up on my list, so desperate that I could only go adding NPCs in game. T_____________T

I even sent Glu support a tix but ended up they said it was sth bad with my wifi lol....I wonder why....how come? XD
    I even looked up and dug up the whole Adding friends sub-forum to find solutions but still nothing worked...:(

I almost gave up too if I didn't receive Koko's advice last night, just the same she gave u here: log out FB, log in Google+ and see what happens. And I'm still waiting for miracle to happen cuz I really want to have all my lovely friends here in game, including u too Shai ^^

I hope this is not a major glitch or sth but lately another problem happened. The sign-in button for Google+ no longer responds to my touch as before. Some times I see my Google+ acc appears there, other times it auto logs me out and I can't even tap on it to log in back. I want to have my Google+ log-in everytime I play KKH cuz I believe it will save and sync my gameplay data.

Nightmare began just within this week when a crash happened, I think u already knew, it was about the buying options I mentioned before in here (still no reply from Glu support for my tix lol). After the crash, I went back to the game and received data conflict. I already maxed out lvl 32 and had 340.6M fanbase, but the data conflict gave me 2 options on device A and B (lol whut I only have 1 device) and none of the options matched my latest gameplay progress. Instead, it returned me the data from my 31 level. I had no choice but to pick it up and now still struggle to regain my old lvl...I swear it was driving me nuts and I had to stop playing for a while to calm myself down....

I know I should have a spare back-up as I usually do but that day I was dang busy and forgot to do the data back-up. It makes me realize sth wrong happens...
    I hope your issue resolves now that you've signed out of FB Moony. FIngers crossed,
    shai_love wrote: »
    I am logged into FB & G+ in the game, I can see all my other friends through both in the game, but can't see my sister or another person whom I just added in G+.

Ok, reread your first post, then your second. If you just added your friend, make sure they have you added to a circle as well, and it should show up tomorrow, same thing with your sister you just added. See if they both don't show up sometime tomorrow. If not come back and we'll see if you should submit a customer care ticket. And you said you've given up, did you read here like I suggested? http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...gle%2B+friends, and look around for other threads on the subject. There is a search function on every page under the pink Kim Kardashian Hollywood header.

Hope this helps, enjoy the rest of the weekend event. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I hope this is not a major glitch or sth but lately another problem happened. The sign-in button for Google+ no longer responds to my touch as before. Some times I see my Google+ acc appears there, other times it auto logs me out and I can't even tap on it to log in back. I want to have my Google+ log-in everytime I play KKH cuz I believe it will save and sync my gameplay data.

The Google sign in on that friends screen doesn't always show. In the course of 5 minutes, it can show my name, show the words sign in, I click, nothing happens, then I see it 5 minutes later and I'm in. I asked the Customer Care people, and was told it didn't affect saving or gameplay, it was just a nonimportant little factor. If you check your device settings and game settings even when the google tab shows sign in, and you'll see you ARE signed in. I got no better explanation, and it hasn't affected anything in either Android games. But just to point out, my Androids have no issues, they are very reliable devices. I had an old android that you never knew whether it would die during a gig or not. So unless you have an problem because of it, I wouldn't worry about it. ;)

Sorry for the thread hijack, but you posted it in your post about Shai's issue so I wanted to answer it here. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks for the help, as of now she's still not there. She created a FB account & we've added each other, but still nothing so I'm thinking it is her device that can be the issue.
    Her FB account might be the culprit. But when she makes a change, she should give it up to day to reset itself, I can't connect with people if my android is logged into FB. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Great news! After I updated the game this morning, both of my newer contacts showed up. I guess it really did take time for that and she's been off of the game since yesterday. Thanks for all the help :)
    Aww I'm so glad it was resolved, as an addicted player, You can't just ask people to smile and wait, but as fast as it is, the internet sometimes takes it's own sweet time to get things done. Now go play with all you people, and you need to buy the house in Malibu. I heard a rumor that Charlie Sheen lives next door and talk about a party. (Ok, I started the rumor but eveyone needs to buy the house in Malibu. )

:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Aww I'm so glad it was resolved, as an addicted player, You can't just ask people to smile and wait, but as fast as it is, the internet sometimes takes it's own sweet time to get things done. Now go play with all you people, and you need to buy the house in Malibu. I heard a rumor that Charlie Sheen lives next door and talk about a party. (Ok, I started the rumor but eveyone needs to buy the house in Malibu. )

:)
    Haha My next step is to buy the Malibu house, I'm surprised at how cheap it was compared to the other homes.
    Thanks for everything :)