Options

so logged onto my computer version of the game

Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
and it keeps freezing on me,took away my daily gift I had accepted (was 10 energy nothing too major) and now when I refreshed all my jobs/events have vanished.....anyone else having this issue??? had no problem with my phone version at all.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry this is happening. Hopefull someone with experience with computer version will chime in. You should clarify if you're on Facebook or the mac version.

Also, you can do a search for whichever version you're playing. I hope you get some help. Ok, general computer question, have you tried rebooting your computer? And you aren't trying to get your phone data from the game onto the computer are you? You are playing 2 separate games?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hey hey Koko :) nice to see you
    yes I'm on the facebook version,i just turned on my laptop like 30m or so ago been playing on my phone all day.
    yup they are 2 separate games.
  • Options
    MagaleMagale Registered Users 29 Posts
    Naomi77 wrote: »
    and it keeps freezing on me,took away my daily gift I had accepted (was 10 energy nothing too major) and now when I refreshed all my jobs/events have vanished.....anyone else having this issue??? had no problem with my phone version at all.

Same happened to me just now, that's why I came here to see if it was happening to anyone else. I'm playing on Facebook, lost all my goals/jobs.
    I'm sure it's just temporary and things will be normal when the update kicks in.
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    I didn't know there was a computer version. How long was it out? Gah, just what I need, another device I can play this game on.

I hope your problem gets solved soon and you get everything back
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    that's the thing though from what I gather was precisely the update that made this happen @ Magale
    LOL LOL Claire my apologies when I say computer version I should say facebook instead my bad :P and now my phone is screwy too sigh this sucks had a job going BOOOOOOOOOOOO