help! not getting the kendall and kiley quests

wildemqwildemq Registered Users 7 Posts
I just updated my game and I haven't received the call of Kim to go to Kendall and Kylie's house. I've been waiting for this so long and it makes me sad not to play the quests. I have done anything but it doesn't seem to work. Please help me

Comments

• gookigooki Registered Users 6 Posts
    i did the update and was able to fly to malibu.. kendall &Kylie were not in their house and no matter how many times i exit and return to the game, Kim doesn't call me. Simon and Maria don't either. So i did the update but have no tasks to complete.. i don't know how to make the game move along. I've been waiting for this update and it does NOTHING. help!! i saw someone else post this earlier in the day and nobody responded to them.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Sure you chose the right house? The one all the way on the right is available for us to purchase. The house before the last is Kendall and Kylie's. This is all I can think of.

Also, what device/platform are you playing on?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    i'm on an iphone6. and yes I'm sure. i bought the malibu house, but still no new quests, no call from kim, or management.
    Did Kim send you to Malibu to meet the girls, or did you go their because the update was in? I'm wondering if that could be it. Hope this gets resolved quickly. I've merged these two threads, because they seem to be the same issue. THis way others experiencing this can chime in here.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    no after 15 min of logging off and back in and not getting a call from kim i started searching for malibu. i realized i get to it from the airport and not LA. i figured if i went there it would jump start the quests but it didn't. then i thought if i bought the malibu house it would jump start the quests..
    A number of people are having this problem, Please Read here. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...KH-PLEASE-READ Maybe you should start by sending in a Customer Care Ticket? By submitting the Customer Care ticket, you get your place in the queue, and then continue to look here for more info. I'm so sorry this is happening to all of you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    the thread you just sent me didn't open to anything.
    Ok, sorry here it is, but, you do realize it is the thread right above these posts. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I have sent a ticket complaint so hopefully they fix this. thousands of people are reportedly saying the same thing all over the Internet. it will probably need an update. I won't be holding my breath. thank you though.
    Thanks Gooki, you're very welcome. I hope it all works out quickly.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Are you all on level 7 or above? That's where you have to be to receive the quests.
  • KarinnoKarinno Registered Users 6 Posts
    I am level 28 and also having this problem.
    Are you all on level 7 or above? That's where you have to be to receive the quests.
  • wildemqwildemq Registered Users 7 Posts

I am on level 27
    Luz has started a thread http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...fter-Lif-Party where we ask you to please post just the details if you're not getting the rest of the quest events. Follow the first two posts there, you'll see it's just the facts of their game, platform, device, level, etc. Just the bare bones. There are other threads about the problem where everyone can discuss, commiserate, complain and more about the issue. But leave the "Why do I get all the glitches. I'm getting sick of this game, It takes forever to get help, why can't we gift hair?" leave all that in the other threads.

Thank you Luz for setting up that thread, I'm posting this on each of the threads about this issue, so hopefully everyone in this situation will LIST THEIR DETAILS here. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...fter-Lif-Party
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • wildemqwildemq Registered Users 7 Posts
    It's been over a month and I still haven't received any of the Kendall & Kylie in Malibu quest but I did get the new update ones. What should I do?
    Hi. Sorry this is happening. What platform/device are you playing on?

ETA: I found your previous thread about this issue. I am moving todays post over to the right thread about it, Development is working with people one on one on this issue.

Plus, when you sent a customer care ticket, did you get an automated response? If you didn't ,then you have no way of being sure you're in line. So, you can answer here, about if you got a form email saying you're ticket has been received, and then your post is also going into the Not receiving quests thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?128624-Not-Getting-Quests-Please-post-Details-below/page4
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary