Malibu update

Comments

• moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    The new clothes for men.

I already own the black shirt, so what's new are the pants (?!?), sneakers, bracelet, and necklace. I didn't see a top for sale at all. I just don't understand those pants at all...for a moment I thought they were blood splatters!

c82d4edf-43c3-408d-b5d9-29c41ea548ab_zpscqor9keq.jpg

I actually was quite disappointed after checking new thingies in my wardrobe...:(
    I like the necklace, the bracelet and sneakers are ok to me too but DAT PANTS is such a nightmare lol O__o; I hope Glu won't mind me asking who they borrow this from XD

I remember my suggestion was "more skinny jeans with better textures/patterns of fabric". And now I got sth that looks like sweatpants, with disastrous leftovers from a day looking after my 5 years-old nephew....O____o;;;
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    -LeyshlaGisel I just noticed you are in my GC but not in my game? Also- where is the Swan?

Darling, I mostly disappear on other's contact list as well but I assure you that I'm there. Just tend to come and go. Swan is in the Hamptons. Just go to LAX and head to NYC.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Has anyone seen an explanation for why Kim initially says the title of the girls' book is "Rebels: City of Indra", but then they say it's titled "Alienated"?

Does this seem to be a weirdo error, or a plot device of some kind?

Random question...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Mimij13Mimij13 Registered Users 18 Posts
    My only issue with this update is the fact that Malibu is a destination at the airport when it should be in the LAX-California tab underneath Calabasas. Also, where is our car in Malibu? Usually the car is parked on the side. These minor details do matter.
    GC: itsmayasworld
    Add me!
  • Mimij13Mimij13 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I think the same thing. Why is Malibu not under LAX. Malibu is not a plane ride away in real life lol
    GC: itsmayasworld
    Add me!
  • NazierNazier Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hey, everyone! I'm knew here, although I've been reading the threads for a while I never actually registered. I'm kind of disappointed with the new update, however, I'll let it play out. The Malibu house is cheap so I'll give the game a pass. lol
    Mimij13 wrote: »
    My only issue with this update is the fact that Malibu is a destination at the airport when it should be in the LAX-California tab underneath Calabasas. Also, where is our car in Malibu? Usually the car is parked on the side. These minor details do matter.

Guess not all houses need a car. It's the same with the Hamptons. There was no vehicle.
    Nazier wrote: »
    Hey, everyone! I'm knew here, although I've been reading the threads for a while I never actually registered. I'm kind of disappointed with the new update, however, I'll let it play out. The Malibu house is cheap so I'll give the game a pass. lol

I'm actually still trying to find out what other additions were added. All I know so far is the contacts list can be organized a bit more, the loading screen has a bar that fills up, the Jenner sisters were added, and the little gift box icon that pops up. Anyone seen anything else?
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Has anyone seen an explanation for why Kim initially says the title of the girls' book is "Rebels: City of Indra", but then they say it's titled "Alienated"?

Random question...

I had a laugh because Kim said it was modeled after us or reminded her of us. . What, we're Alienated from others? Should we be insulted?' Is that how she sees us? Lol
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
    I had a laugh because Kim said it was modeled after us or reminded her of us. . What, we're Alienated from others? Should we be insulted?' Is that how she sees us? Lol

LOL Claire XDDD I also think the title was a misplaced error. I was like "erh...am I even in a right project???"
    But I dun think they mean anything offensive to us though, maybe more like....we're "special" compare to other NPCs in game XD
  • louisedc13louisedc13 Registered Users 14 Posts

Random question...

Rebels is Kendall and Kylie's novel IRL. And now in the game, they wrote a second book which is Alienated. I think Kim mentioned that in the game?
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    So I'm happy-ish with the new update. Very cool about the cheap house! I was worried because I spent all my $ on calabasas right before the weekend. It won't take me too long to buy that house now. Also, the pup is way cute so I'll be adding him to my fur baby collection. Jesse will also be able to afford the Malibu house. However, a little disappointed that Napa valley has disappeared. I liked that location for a free date spot. Has it disappeared for anyone else? It did in my game. Hopefully Malibu will have a free date spot. I'm happy overall, though I thought it would be a bigger update.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Eselletea wrote: »
    So I'm happy-ish with the new update. Very cool about the cheap house! I was worried because I spent all my $ on calabasas right before the weekend. It won't take me too long to buy that house now. Also, the pup is way cute so I'll be adding him to my fur baby collection. Jesse will also be able to afford the Malibu house. However, a little disappointed that Napa valley has disappeared. I liked that location for a free date spot. Has it disappeared for anyone else? It did in my game. Hopefully Malibu will have a free date spot. I'm happy overall, though I thought it would be a bigger update.

Glad to know u'r happy with the new updates and congrats on ur new house too ^^
    I can't deny how romantic the atmosphere is and delightful interior design of Malibu house. When 1st seeing the teaser of this house, I already mentally prepared myself for a 70k cash deal XD but it turned out shockingly cheapo. <333

I'm planning to top-up my k-stars this weekends since my new beach house looks...quite empty now, I didn't expect many k-stars deco inside XD
    Malibu has a very nice restaurant called TAVRN and I can tell my bae loves the new dating spot too, full hearts fill dang fast XDD

About the Napa Valley, I think it was exclusively for V-day event, and it was such a pity to be removed....hopefully Glu will put it back for some dating/couples events later ^^
  • tamara_sdtamara_sd Registered Users 57 Posts
    I like it! Think they did a great job capturing the two new sisters' look, and the new house is great"
    Game Center: + (tamara) +
  • ZepengZepeng Registered Users 53 Posts
    I'm fairly happy with the update - loved, loved, loved the new house and with it's price... I said YES! in a heartbeat. Just trying to save up some more K-stars for the new pet... I'm loving all the dogs in this game.

Speaking of pets... I'm not sure if this is due to the update OR if it's because I had NO IDEA there was an update to the game as my ipad didn't auto-update the game when I first launched it - BUT - it seemed like my pets giving of energy refilled super fast this time around. I know this because I didn't get home until late tonight and started playing KKH about 2 hours ago, had an 8 hour gig - so used up my 34 energy and tapped all my pets plus random items to get refilled to complete the gig.

I went to do my regular night routine aka shower, make lunch for tomorrow, etc... and came on this forum to see what was going on in KKH land and saw - YAY! a new update! I quickly logged back into my ipad, loaded the update and went back into the game.... explored Malibu and tap around to refill again to date my needy husband (in the Malibu location, which is relatively cheap compared to Oak). While I was in my London home, I tapped on my pup by accident and he gave me some new energy... this made me super excited so I went to all my pets and ta-da... they all gave me energy again... and I just got energy from them about 2 hours ago!

So I'm not sure if this was due to the update aka - energy refills faster in the pets OR it was because I updated after I originally tapped them and this somehow "re-set" them. But hubby didn't reset and I didn't get new energy from him. Anyways, I'm not complaining - I got to through a 3 hour party and gain some extra fans tonight before calling it a night! ;)

Not sure if anyone else experienced this... but if you've had a couple hours pass - tap your pets and tell me if it worked for you :)
    I know in the past it was definitely at least 4 hours but I seemed to be lucky tonight.... hopefully this is permanent and not a one time wonder. LOL.
    Add me on GC: zepeng
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Guess not all houses need a car. It's the same with the Hamptons. There was no vehicle.

That's not right. I have my vehicles in the Hamptons. Maybe it's a glitch in your game.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    That's not right. I have my vehicles in the Hamptons. Maybe it's a glitch in your game.

Can you screen shot? I guess it's glitched for my mom as well because we don't see anything.
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i didn't have a chance to play today until now so i didn't know about the update. i have a question tho, i've never noticed this black & gold dress for 55 stars...is it new? can you buy it or is it gift only?

A6hsr7y.jpg
    no i don't have any chill
    Can you screen shot? I guess it's glitched for my mom as well because we don't see anything.
    Same here Leyshla, after buying the house, til now, I still can only go upstair to the main room and go outside the dock, no garrage button.
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    i didn't have a chance to play today until now so i didn't know about the update. i have a question tho, i've never noticed this black & gold dress for 55 stars...is it new? can you buy it or is it gift only?

A6hsr7y.jpg

If u buy it then it's 55 k-stars. But gifting it to another person will cost 60 k-stars.
    That's what I checked. Not sure if there's any difference in price compare to others.
    I think it's 5 kstars cheaper if u gift to ur friends, not NPCs

2hzodc5.png
    Same here Leyshla, after buying the house, til now, I still can only go upstair to the main room and go outside the dock, no garrage button.

Maybe a sort of confusion? Four people with a glitched house? No way.

I even checked on my mom's game and nothing.
    If u buy it then it's 55 k-stars. But gifting it to another person will cost 60 k-stars.
    That's what I checked. Not sure if there's any difference in price compare to others.
    I think it's 5 kstars cheaper if u gift to ur friends, not NPCs

You don't ask people to gift you some things? :eek:

Or you like to work for your stuff?
    You don't ask people to gift you some things? :eek: Or you like to work for your stuff?
    Gosh Leyshla u totally cracked my up XDDDDD
    I mean, whoever wouldn't like some free gifts rite~~~~( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

It's kinda embarrassing but I don't spend much kstars on my own clothing, I dun mind gifting others, especially my friends if I could ever fix the problem with Google+ adding (still fixing and waiting...). but yeah...I'm quite stingy and picky to myself ヾ(^∇^)
    Gosh Leyshla u totally cracked my up XDDDDD
    I mean, whoever wouldn't like some free gifts rite~~~~( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

It's kinda embarrassing but I don't spend much kstars on my own clothing, I dun mind gifting others, especially my friends if I could ever fix the problem with Google+ adding (still fixing and waiting...). but yeah...I'm quite stingy and picky to myself ヾ(^∇^)

Awh, well there's lots of people who wouldn't mind. Especially me. If you ever need something, you can always ask me. Maybe something specific or whatever you like. Really. :o

I'll message you so we don't throw off the whole topic about this house situation. I'm just thinking Koko was the lucky one to get the upgraded version of the house or maybe she built a garage! :eek:
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    my car is on the street in the hamptons but there is no garage there or in malibu either. probably just an oversight
    no i don't have any chill
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    my car is on the street in the hamptons but there is no garage there or in malibu either. probably just an oversight

Yeah, that's what I think. But I still say she built a garage.
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    Did anyone else notice the bed and end table in the Malibu house coat stars now?
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    most of the Furnitures cost kstars, don't like it. for the bed?
  • Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    Folks, is the party with the Jenner sisters the last thing for this update for now or is there more?
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
    Cordelia89 wrote: »
    Folks, is the party with the Jenner sisters the last thing for this update for now or is there more?

There is a lot more. A lot!