Options

Stuck on dating

Haffnden1987Haffnden1987 Registered Users 12 Posts
Doesn't matter how many dates I go on or where I go on them I can't move from around 38 top couple mark. I go from 39 - 37. Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    There are a lot of people vying for those top spots. I'm in the same 3 point spread. Maybe we're in competition. lol. But just keep dating, it will move. This is normal.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Haffnden1987Haffnden1987 Registered Users 12 Posts
    The bit I get frustrated is that sometimes I don't even move up. It just saids 0. I just can't see myself moving from this position. Been stuck in those numbers for months.
  • Options
    It happens. You can't move up everytime you date. Date longer, spend more money, date more frequently. These are the only suggestions that might help. But they mean more time, expense, energy on your part. Focus on work, or focus on romance. This isn't a glitch, it's just the way of the game. We can't figure it all out. Hope the rest of the game is good for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    camelliaelisecamelliaelise Registered Users 35 Posts
    I have seemingly plateaud at 99... For I think a week now? I did like 4 dates at Oak one day, hoping those vintage wines would save me, but then I realized I was just burning money and energy for nothing.
    Add me! GC: cammyelise
  • Options
    I'm sorry, a week isn't a plateau. It's a slow and steady process. Unless you are doing nothing but dates while you're in the game, you are not going to see rapid progress, and even then it's just my belief that would bring rapid progress. You move up, you move down, you stay the same, but in it end, inspite of the fluctuation, it will be a slow steady crawl upwards.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    camelliaelisecamelliaelise Registered Users 35 Posts
    I would agree, except when my doll was married to her first husband, I moved up the ranks very quickly. When I go on a date now, it even says "0+" for every single date. I would definitely think what you're saying, except it was a much quicker progression for my first one.
    Add me! GC: cammyelise
  • Options
    Ok, then you know your game. Why not read here, and submit a customer care ticket? http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ There's a bit of a backlog but since your game works, you can still play while you wait. Hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary