Please look for help before PMing me.

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Come on. Let's be real. If you can figure out how to send me a pm, you can't seriously be asking me how you can post on the threads.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
๐Ÿ’œVats
๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Well, I got sleepy and I forgot! <Bronx cheer>

I hope somebody buys you a drink today...
    :cool:
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I just laughed out loud. I bet you get a ton of PMs especially now that
    There is an update. But you are totally right. There are plenty of places to find answers to questions on this forum, and plenty of people to help answer them! Good luck Miss Moderator ;)
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! โ™ก abrina schaaf โ™ก

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Hi, I cant figure out how to post a pic to a thread let alone PM... Lol Can anyone help me on both pls?
    I'm on level 29/ B++ /Android player (this probably doesn't matter)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time ๐Ÿ˜‰

Andriod player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    To Pm someone Go to their name above their avatar. Go to profile, and once on the profile, you can send a pm.
    You can also go to your own profile, compose a pm and then direct it to a user by putting in their username.

Here's a great explanation of how to post pictures, but it should be amended with a few other places besides photobucket. I can't think of them off the top of my head. ANybody?

How to post images
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125119-Introduce-yourself!-D&p=256148&viewfull=1#post256148
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    And I'd want to stress I have no problem answering questions, but think about your question before you post it. If it's a question that may have been asked, look around. I got a second pm from the how do I post poster asking would I hook him up with a A+++#1 Celebrity. If this is sincere, then here's my suggestion.

Read the threads. Do a search on dating. Go to the Friends/Gifting threads. Find people to play with instead of computer generated people. Read the threads as they come in, get a feel for the forum and you'll find your answer. Talk to people here in General Discussion, ask they're advice. Maybe some more experienced people share their experiences and their help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Here are some other questions that've come up for me. Maybe you can screen them before I pm them to you.

1) how do I stop Brandon Marlo from smelling me?

2) how do I move my iPad game onto my new android phone, and then back onto my iPad again?

3) why does Willow hate me? Did she tell you anything about me? It's all lies!

4) can you please get me a date with the most attractive person on this forum? Not the most attractive doll, the most attractive player.

5) when does Glu have its annual free-stars-for-posting-the-most-pics-to-the-forum giveaway event?

6) how do I take videos of my doll doing stuff?

7) is GluAdmin really a chick or a dude? Dying to know.

8) where is that photo of the glitch with the pair of legs hanging from the ceiling? Want it, want it!

Thanks hon, I really don't want to annoy you!

• LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Yeah, there's two other sites that are free with no account needed.

Alkoholiks had mentioned http://imgur.com/ and it is definitely free. Just copy the BBCode (message boards and forums link) and paste here.
    I use http://postimage.org/ which is also free. Once you upload the picture, just use the Hotlink for Forums (1) and paste here.
    But Photobucket is great to edit.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    Thanks Leyshla. I'm going to go add those to the post I send people too. Eventually, I'd like to gather a thread of How to:s. There is a great site I learned from . Most of us know it, but since she links to restricted info and links, I'm hesitant to send people there. Ethical conundrum. So I would love to assemble something like that minus the restricted stuff for us here.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Whoops sorry, I'm just in a chatty mood :D

Anyone wanna chat, PM me :)
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Thank Koko!
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time ๐Ÿ˜‰

Andriod player
    LuzVarias wrote:
    Here are some other questions that've come up for me. Maybe you can screen them before I pm them to you.

1) how do I stop Brandon Marlo from smelling me? You don't. That's his job in the game.

2) how do I move my iPad game onto my new android phone, and then back onto my iPad again? You set them both up at a round table in the corner. Put on some mood music, turn the lights down low, and let nature take it's course. Just like getting proposed to in the game.....it takes time. And you have to keep trying. Afterwards, be sure to turn the Android on a 45 degree angle sticking up for at least 20 minutes.

3) why does Willow hate me? Did she tell you anything about me? It's all lies! Willow is the manifestation of all the snooty snoots our doll has to endure as she/he crawls up the slipperly slope to Fame and Fortune. Legend has it that if all the dolls in the forum dress up to be as close to carbon copies of Willow on April Fools Day, April 1st, then the real Willow Pape's head will explode while being interviewed by Ray.

4) can you please get me a date with the most attractive person on this forum? Not the most attractive doll, the most attractive player. That would be gluadmin.

5) when does Glu have its annual free-stars-for-posting-the-most-pics-to-the-forum giveaway event? When Willow gets a date with Frederick Gatsby.

6) how do I take videos of my doll doing stuff? You don't you can get locked up for those kind of videos. Or sell them for 5Million. 50/50 chance either way.

7) is GluAdmin really a chick or a dude? Dying to know. Sorry that's on a need to know basis.

8) where is that photo of the glitch with the pair of legs hanging from the ceiling? Want it, want it! Well, hold a contest for the first person to go through all the threads and find that post, and tell them the prize is, your doll will say whatever they want for a week.

Thanks hon, I really don't want to annoy you!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Holy crow! I never thought you'd actually answer all of my ridiculous questions! You've probably saved yourself a ton of hassle, rather than answering these same questions over & over & over via pm.

And now I even know where baby Android phones come from... It's just in time, since my older daughter is starting to ask all kinds of awkward questions about why mommy & daddy Androids look a little different!

Very clever, Miss Moderita!

I'm here for your amusement. ;) That's what Batgirl said after I remarked how the ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, nah, that's a story for another day.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Omg your responses we're great. Loved that!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! โ™ก abrina schaaf โ™ก

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    I agree and Luz ask more questions please, I โ™ก koko's responses
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I would like to find a new pizza place in my area, any advice please? My PM function is broken.
    OH, no. I wish MY PM function was broken. Do a little research doll. Move to a nice College Town. Visit the pizza places that are possibilites, and you want to scope out the Pizza Boys. Inquire around the local Wax emporium whether any of them have followings. If so, those girls will know about it.

And THAT is how you pick out a new pizza place. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out the movie .....ok, I have to find the movei. brb. Hang in there, tap something. Ok, back. Loverboy. Patrick Dempsey before he was hot. (I couldn't believe it was him when I saw it on Netflix)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    So... *taking notes* if I move to the right town, Patrick Dempsey will deliver pizza.

Got it!

Thanks so much, Koko!
    I tried moving to that town, but Patrick Warburton delivered mine. It was... okay, I guess. But not what I hoped. I mean, he does do funny voices and all. But, ugh. I hope you actually got Dempsey, PDot!

image.jpg1_zpsadmj9a0c.jpg

• RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Koko, how do you keep two different iOS games running independently of each other? I wish to start a different game with a different iOS GC I.D, but I do *not* wish to overwrite the 1st iCloud-saved game. Have you done this, or are you using different operating systems to have two games?

I might have to buy a gift card to establish a separate iTunes Cloud account, but with the new family sharing, I should be able to have the same iCloud account for several different users, yes? The 2nd Game Center account should be considered a different family member. I asked this question on the support sub-forum too, and Lucyxx tried to help. She suggested I ask you.
    Do you have 2 seperate devices? I am only experienced with a separate device for every game.

I you want more than one game on a single device,
    But...if that is the case please start a thread here in General Discussion, called "Can I have 2 Ios games on one device?"

If it is 2 devices, one Apple Account then I have to think better. But why think better first, if backing into the bushes will survice?

Personally, I only have one iOS game. I do have 2 Android games, but everything again is seperate with Different Google+ IDs.

Now Luz is playing 2 IOS games. I know she is on 2 devices. but don't have the details of how she is set up.

Oh Luz.................(She'll come in because she's supposed to be gathering questions for me for this thread, but hey, legit questions work too. I just have to turn off silly for a second. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yeah, sorry about the real question, but I didn't want to start a new thread if a recent one existed already. Two iOS devices, two GC I.Ds, one active iTunes cloud account, one dormant account that is available but doesn't have a credit card or gift card on account. Oh Luz! #LuzWeNeedYou!
    Hi ladies! Happy Sunday to you both.

Okay, so I have two separate everything, except for ONE source of funding for both.

On my second device, I made sure that I was signed out of gamecenter, iTunes, and iCloud. <I didn't even have KKH installed on the new device, so just delete it if you already do. > I then made new accounts for each of these accounts. I carefully recorded my logins/passwords for posterity. <of course if you use the same passwords for both, that might help make things simpler for you.> I have my single credit card funding both iTunes accounts, as I say. Once I signed into the new device successfully with the three accounts, I downloaded KKH and had a good time creating Luz. It's never been a problem.

I can't remember specifically if it was required for this, but I think I attached my dummy email account <for catching spam I get after conventions, etc > to my new game, and had attached my real account to my first game. Again, I can't remember if that mattered or not. All I know is, I only have one credit card for both. I've never been one to take the extra step of buying gift cards.

I essentially am two completely separate people, with unrelated devices. It keeps things simpler. Just tack the same credit card onto both. Ta-da!

Thanks Luz, I know you'd be the one for this. :)

And Ruby, by all means this was a great place to plop the question, because action in here is like a magnet to me. Thing I love about the questions Luz culls for me, if you're quick after I first answer, You're like to see the soon to be edited version. Once I see my double entendre on the page, I immediately rethink and censor myself. Original responses are often the funniest.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you, Luz and Koko.
    Hi. Sorry it took a while. I think I went looking for them and they'd been deleted, and I trailed off. lol. I'll go check it out again. But if you receive any pms like that, just report them using the triangle warning symbol on the lower left of their message?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary