Malibu update

Comments

• moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    There's a helicopter? Really? Don't tell me I can only buy it from the Hamptons garage.

Moony the game hates me so it won't let me appear in anyones game :P. Actually, I've come to terms with my "specialness" and have gone on to pulling pranks like hiding their keys and repainting their houses and cars when their not looking. See there's a benefit to being invisible.

Claire dearie there is XD
    U can have a helicopter once purchasing the house in London for 70k cash (if i'm not being forgetful). A helicopter = 350 kstars.
    Now looking at Koko's fab helicopter I wanna have one for myself next VIP event lol XD

P/s: I hope ppl who got pranked on didn't chase after u in game babe XDDD
  • ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Claire dearie there is XD
    U can have a helicopter once purchasing a house in London. A helicopter = 350 kstars.p
    Now looking at Koko's fab helicopter I wanna have one for myself next VIP event lol XD

P/s: I hope ppl who got pranked on didn't chase after u in game babe XDDD
    Hee, they'll never catch me cuz I'm invisible. Weeee so much fun! I'm was currently holding Breens' friends hostage until they tricked me and escaped on my boat when I wasn't looking, grrrr. Now I'll never be visible :(

ETA: Whoah, 350 stars! Wow, looks like something I'll have to save for. For that many stars it'll better be able to do tricks
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Hee, they'll never catch me cuz I'm invisible. Weeee so much fun! I'm was currently holding Breens' friends hostage until they tricked me and escaped on my boat when I wasn't looking, grrrr. Now I'll never be visible :(

ETA: Whoah, 350 stars! Wow, looks like something I'll have to save for. For that many stars it'll better be able to do tricks

LMAO!! Breenie should know whut happened there XDD Well I think now u can tell ur spouse to stand watching ur back while prankin'on others ψ(`∇´)ψ Or we could go together playing prank on'em later if u wanna XD

IKR~That must be the most expensive vehicle in game till now. I think it'll do magic for a VIP event in case u really love the whole reward set. The helicopter itself will boost ur cool img (ノ´∀`*)ノ
  • trangietrangie Registered Users 29 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Me too!
    Ok, it's happening again. A lot of gigs and I only received two/three, this is getting so much annoying and frustrating. I'm seriously losing my motivation to play this game. I'm thinking about get rid of this and do something more useful with my life :(

I second this.
    Great! Yea! I could use a partner in crime. As for the hubby, well he just stands there all day and looks pretty. I can't get him to join in the fun. What a party ****er, lol.

With your help I'll be able to pull off more elaborate pranks for sure, thanks :)

ETA: lol, who knew p o o p er was a bad word, too funny
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes, it is definitely by far my favorite house, and I mean the look of it. Hamptons has my cute Corgi. Would be nice to take your favorite pet everywhere. It holds four people. But there is lots of people that need your help/wise words right now, Koko. Not getting the rest of the quests. :eek:

Thank you LeyshlaGisel, I may be a Gemini but I wish I were three. My biker nick was Butterfly. And that's what I do I fly from here to there. And you know what, sometimes I like to play a little. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts

Lol. Too funny. But btw, other than looking cool, the helicopter does the same thing as a car. No special tricks. Just goes in place of where your car would be. Doesn't let you fly for free or anything. So for 350 Stars it's not something I'll be getting!!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
    Ok. A few things I'd like to say. If anyone has a problem with me, I ask you to pm me tell me what the problem is and we'll work it out. Snarky little comments are not needed and thinly veiled contempt is not so subtle as to go unnoticed. Telling me where I should be is unnacceptable.

Now, the helicopter and KStars My son wanted me to get it, I said yes.
    And I learned ALWAYS have funding in your account because often a little special offer box pops up. Remember I mentioned that 2 weeks ago? for 29.99$ I got a dress, full energy and 460 stars. So I bought it. But if you notice, I'm already quite down. I had 6 stars when I got that offer. Maybe being really low and in the middle of a quest triggers it.
    I got a different offer this weekend on a different device, no dress just 100Energy and 60 Stars for 4.99 I had a glitch and couldn't grab it. That device had 28 stars.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    kokokonut wrote: »
    Ok. carry on.

And I learned ALWAYS have funding in your account because often a little special offer box pops up. Remember I mentioned that 2 weeks ago? for 29.99$ I got a dress, full energy and 460 stars. So I bought it. But if you notice, I'm already quite down. I had 6 stars when I got that offer. Maybe being really low and in the middle of a quest triggers it.

I got a different offer this weekend on a different device, no dress just 100Energy and 60 Stars for 4.99 I had a glitch and couldn't grab it. That device had 28 stars.

This game is like life, if you want some things you gotta pay. This forum costs money. ANd from the looks of it, maybe they forgot to pay the spam protection bill.

That's another thing I've been doing since Friday. So if I want to kick back and chat after I provided a requested screenshot, who among you have anything to say about it? I offer advice to those with glitches. Do I look like I program games?

I never get these offers! I've been waiting very patiently for them with money in my account! I know sometimes they have sales on them available to everyone, hopefully one comes soon! I'm excited to see what little surprised and St. Patrick's Day events they have in store for us. Woohoooooo.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
    Me too Breenie (™Mooney) I love St Patricks day. Everything green, oh, a little Leprechaun?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Green is another color rarely used, so it'll be nice to see something else cuter than the camo outfit we got on this update. That'll be great.

I can already imagine the little things we have to collect to get the items. A four leaf clover, a leprechaun, a pot of gold, and a rainbow. Wishful thinking! :D
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Telling me where I should be is unnacceptable.

What? If someone tells you that you should be behind the bar helping Breenie make cosmos so that Manganiello can come out and play, you're offended? It's Manganiello, for God's sake! C-blocking me again! No sense of humor. But if people keep pm'ing you to ask how to pm you, that'd probably do it...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

I have to say, being on 3 games, even the androids don't get the same at the same time. I just got something this morning that I remember reading about other people having. These games are like the old roll the dice and move up three. There are choices, like this if you pay the stars, that if you don't. But in the end, they all come around. If the rest of your gameplay is fine, it's probably just the course you're on. It's not necessarily a glitch.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    What? If someone tells you that you should be behind the bar helping Breenie make cosmos so that Manganiello can come out and play, you're offended? It's Manganiello, for God's sake! C-blocking me again! No sense of humor. But if people keep pm'ing you to ask how to pm you, that'd probably do it...

I popped an allergy pill and made myself a coffee. I'm good again. lol. I just want the spam to stop. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I popped an allergy pill and made myself a coffee. I'm good again. lol. I just want the spam to stop. lol.
    I don't blame you there. Idk why those spam messages annoy me so much but they do. Thanks for
    getting rid of them but ack, it seems like a never ending battle for you. I'm so tempted to respond with a go away message but that only feeds the troll
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    This update is so short :\ I'm already finished with everything. No new clothes :(
    SabinaC wrote: »
    This update is so short :\ I'm already finished with everything. No new clothes :(

There were at least 3-4 new clothing items, as well as two accessories. Are you sure you finished everything? What was your last quest? Since people are having trouble getting other quests after Kendall and Kylie's party.
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    There were at least 3-4 new clothing items, as well as two accessories. Are you sure you finished everything? What was your last quest? Since people are having trouble getting other quests after Kendall and Kylie's party.

I'm playing on Facebook and the last quest was K&K party and that's it.
    I saw a pair of earrings lvl33, some army pants...oh I see some new things now. Usually there's a chat bubble when there are new items that didn't show up this time so I didn't brows through everything.
    SabinaC wrote: »
    I'm playing on Facebook and the last quest was K&K party and that's it.
    I saw a pair of earrings lvl33, some army pants...oh I see some new things now. Usually there's a chat bubble when there are new items that didn't show up this time so I didn't brows through everything.

Yeah, then it looks like you're having the same issue as a handful of people. There's more quests after the party.
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    In that case, there is a lot more quests as I had mentioned in another thread. Quests about the car, Willow Pape drama, Ray Powers interview at his show, Max Mooney(?) show, his mother's musical movie, etc.

Wow... that's a lot of stuff.... & messed up!!

Guess I'll continue the monotonous 12 hr shifts at Kardash Soho to earn cash :(
    Wish wrote: »
    Wow... that's a lot of stuff.... & messed up!!

Guess I'll continue the monotonous 12 hr shifts at Kardash Soho to earn cash :(

Mhm, quests and sub quests. It sxcks! :eek:
    I didn't get those new quests after the party either. I still have other quests to still be kept occupied but still...I wonder whats happening? How long did you have to wait for those new quests to pop up?

I'd like to know if it's an android problem or is it an equal opportunity bug?
  • SVDWSVDW Registered Users 98 Posts
    Yeah I don't understand this pants too.

Thats BEYOND terrible.
    Sometimes I get the impression the KKH wardrobe was designed NOT TO match. It's... challenging. LOL
  • SVDWSVDW Registered Users 98 Posts
    Was thinking here...
    Maybe the camo thingy was inspired by the Valentino collection from a few seasons ago? Except for the bag in the last image, not a huge fan...

valentino-green-camouflage-t-shirt-product-1-16114977-0-797971249-normal_large_flex.jpeg
    Valentino-Covetable-Fluo-Collection.jpg
    SS14---VALENTINO---GBC380432V50183B376.JPG
    Valentino-Camouflage-Bag-Collection-2.jpg
    I didn't get those new quests after the party either. I still have other quests to still be kept occupied but still...I wonder whats happening? How long did you have to wait for those new quests to pop up?

It's all devices. Some from Facebook as well. I didn't have to wait at all besides the usual waiting period but I would get the quests one after the other.
    It's all devices. Some from Facebook as well. I didn't have to wait at all besides the usual waiting period but I would get the quests one after the other.
    thanks, oh well at least I'll have plenty of company while we wait.

How about a sing-a-long while we sit by the fire roasting marshmellows? Come on, it'll be fun :D
    thanks, oh well at least I'll have plenty of company while we wait.

How about a sing-a-long while we sit by the fire roasting marshmellows? Come on, it'll be fun :D

I'm in! We can make s'mores! :D
    A question, to whoever, will there be a weekend event this week? or around St Patty's Day? :eek:
  • BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    awesome update nothing more to say :)
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Wish and anyone else that's having trouble with storyline: I don't know if the gigs given by other users are better than the Simon random-gigs, but if they are you can friend me on GC and I would try to direct as many as possible to you. I've never gotten one myself, so I don't know if they are better though.

I'm sorry you're stuck though, that really stinks :(
    GC: redsoxxygal

One android got more gigs as soon as the party was over for me, one android waited for nearly a day. But it just came not too long ago. So, I've got one in the fast lane, one's on the later train. I'd love to know how why this is so.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary