Facebook Users - All my Goals have Disappeared

PeppersQPeppersQ Registered Users 4 Posts
Hello, this is my first time posting so apologies if I mess something up.

I opened my game today and discovered all of my goals were gone, and I had at least five in queue. I am level 17, A-list. All of that info is still showing, just the goals are gone.
Prev1

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You're posting is fine. :) Nice to meet you, and sorry this happened. Can you answer a few questions and we'll try to help?

What device/platform are you playing on?
    Do you back up your game?
    Is your device rooted/jailbroken?

Is it possible there were jobs that were referred by a friend?
    Do you remember what any of them were?

hope we can help figure this out.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PeppersQPeppersQ Registered Users 4 Posts
    I play on my desktop, via Facebook. I don't have any friends other than the in-game contacts. I haven't backed anything up, no.

One of the jobs was a party at Brew Palms, one was a magazine cover in Paris, and one was a commercial. There were a couple more but I'm not certain of what they were off the top of my head.
    Ok, I'm so sorry. I have no experience with Facebook. But, this is the right section, Samurai or gluadmin will be by with better info than I. Any way you can go around the whole game and check for any open jobs? We do that on Android and iOS, so if you said yes to a job, it's sitting there waiting for you. And oftentimes, it disappears from the screen. So, you have to think, and go find your open gig. Because, in my games, if I have an open gig like that Simon thinks I'm on it. And he doesn't call me with another till I am done. You still have your stuff, so that's good. Good luck, and keep checking back her.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Now it looks like the game is completely resetting from square one! Yeesh! I was at Level 17!
  • Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    mine too,as well as event I had going won't let me do anything yet time is counting down just the same :( going to end with no stars BOOOOO
    Naomi77, are you playing on Facebook as well? This is info gluadmin should know when looking into this issue. I'm really sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SekaiSekai Registered Users 1 Posts
    When I logged in on Facebook to play KKH I saw that I just have one goal to finish, but it isn´t shown in the list of the goals or on the left of the page and my friends aren´t listed anymore. When I start the only goal that I have and close the game it resets itself and I need to start the goal again. Futhermore I can´t even play the Malibu Update. It only shows the information that it started, but when I travel to another town than the event button is away.
  • ILoveBeQueenILoveBeQueen Registered Users 1 Posts
    But I still have my friends.
  • orcelinaorcelina Registered Users 16 Posts
    Lost all my goals last night, and after searching forum saw that others had this happen as well. Opened game this morning in Facebook and the update finally went through, but still no sign of previous goals. Met with Kylie and Kendall, Simon called me about switching beaches and would call when shoot was ready. Came back a few hours later and all goals disappeared again, including that beach shoot. Any ideas? Last time i submitted a ticket to GLU it took a month to hear back from them. Playing on Facebook.
    I merged these threads, they area all about a FB glitch with missing goals, and friends. I'm sorry you're going through this, please watch this thread for action from gluadmin or Samurai Pizza Cat. I have no experience with the FB game, I can only offer general game help, but this clearly seems to be an issue.

Are you supposed to save your game? Does it save to a cloud or something? Again, so sorry this is happening, and I didn't mean to lump you all together, except for the fact that it will help to identify a clear glitch.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    it's ok, good idea to move them together. i've never saved the game, don't think it's necessary on facebook? it just picks up where i left off whenever i log on. i like the updates but could do without the glitches that come with them every time, lol
  • Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    yes I play on facebook on my computer,and it's still glitching on me lets me start events/date with hubby then throws me out....the time counts down though just as if I were able to play normally.....have no issue on my phone though it's working beautifully
    could someone tell me if they're working on this??
    so my previous goals are still nowhere to be found, but after i posted this morning simon ended up calling me about the photo shoot for kylie and kendall's book. i did that then was invited to the afterparty. while waiting for the party i did another job then closed the game to eat dinner. when i came back the same thing happened again, the party goal is gone. everything else has stayed the same, my level, #, contacts, etc. grrrrr. for as much money as this game makes you'd think they could hire decent tech people to write these updates and have them work with no issues, lol
    ugh and now i'm back to #100 on the couples list, i was in the 70's with hubby #2. weird.
    I'm sure gluadmin and the development team are already looking into this. Unfortunately the Facebook games are not as stable as Android and iOS. I wish I could offer more help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Hi All,
    Unfortunately, there isn't anything that can be done for lost progress on Facebook; there are some aspects to FB games that are beyond our control. You can work with Customer Care to retrieve purchases, however.
  • MustardMustard Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am too one of those that lost all the quests that were lined up waiting. I did received a new quest today and was asked to visit Kim at her house in Beverly Hills. Sadly noone is in there.
    I am also one of those that spent money on this game, I think people playing KKH on facebook should be warned that something like this can happen. If you guys know that FB game doesnt work correctly why you let people cash on it?
    This is really disturbing.
    If you spent money on the game and lost it, please go here and follow the instructions. Support can help you out with monetary issues. :)http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=175
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ayajayaj Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello

I'm at level 21 and since the last update i've got a problem. I've lost all my goals and i don't get some news except few call from Simon.

What should i do?
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    ayaj wrote: »
    Hello

I'm at level 21 and since the last update i've got a problem. I've lost all my goals and i don't get some news except few call from Simon.

What should i do?

Hi ayaj,

Can you please say what platform you are playing on? If it is iOS, Android, or Facebook. Are you playing on a phone, tablet or computer? Please state this so everyone can help you, however if you are playing on Facebook, it has been known to do that and have some glitch's, just and FYI
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • smurfysmurfy Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm at level 19, I play on fb on my laptop and all of my goals disappeared days ago. I wouldn't care so much if new ones would be given, but basically the only thing I can do at this point is the small tiny goals that simon gives that really aren't important missions. I just want my big missions back lol... doing the tiny ones get boring, I liked the storylines going on in the game which is what drew me to the game to begin with. I haven't lost any K cash over it, but I did submit a ticket when everything first disappeared and no one ever wrote back. I'm kind of getting bored. I won't quit though, because it's very addictive, and I'm sure that there is some sort of update that needs to happen, that I'm just not getting? I don't know. I just want to play for ya know um hours upon hours, because like I said it's addictive! ... Thanks!
    Hi ayaj,

Can you please say what platform you are playing on? If it is iOS, Android, or Facebook. Are you playing on a phone, tablet or computer? Please state this so everyone can help you, however if you are playing on Facebook, it has been known to do that and have some glitch's, just and FYI

Hi, unfortunately I can't change the Thread title, but this is where all the facebook issues ended up. Let me see what I can do about this. heh heh heh. I'm getting good at this.

I'm going to go look for a message from another thread by gluadmin about the Facebook issues. Stay tuned
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi, unfortunately I can't change the Thread title, but this is where all the facebook issues ended up. Let me see what I can do about this. heh heh heh. I'm getting good at this.

I'm going to go look for a message from another thread by gluadmin about the Facebook issues. Stay tuned

Lol, yes Koko you are getting good with this. I hope he/she has the answer for it, it isn't fun not being where everyone else is.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Alright, update. I never got the original goals back. I did have other goals which I have since completed, and now...nothing. No phone calls, not a peep from Simon or Maria or Kim or anyone.
  • TiffinnieTiffinnie Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello my name is Tiffinnie, and i also play via facebook and i have lost all my everything!!! I am (was) on level 23 and i just got through meeting and talking with Kendall and Kyliee and was suppose to be the model for there new book etc.... Now i am bk at square 1 having to start all over!! Kind of a big disappointment!!! I really love this game and don't know what to do????? Please help!! i play on my Lap top HP Chromebook i have 1 FB friend the rest are contacts through the game... Thank you totally confused
    Hi Tiffinnie,

I am so sorry that this has happened to you.

So right after you met them your game just upped and restarted on you?

Also if you want you may send a ticket in but just be mindful, of the fact that it could take a while for them to respond.

Please be mindful that as others have said before the FB platform is very unstable, and runs into more glitches than the other ones such as iOS and Android.

Again I am deeply sorry about what has happened to you, ik that is very frustrating.

gluadmin wrote: »
    Hi All,
    Unfortunately, there isn't anything that can be done for lost progress on Facebook; there are some aspects to FB games that are beyond our control. You can work with Customer Care to retrieve purchases, however.

Here is what gluadmin had to say, basically you must just start over, if you lose progress in Facebook, at least at this point in time. If you made purchases, with real funds, you can work with Customer Care to retrieve the purchases only.

Noonaluvfood, thanks for your help, but at this time telling people to fill out Customer Care tickets for Facebook issues other than purchases, does nothing more than clog up the wait time for everyone with addressable issues. I know we all feel bad for the instability of Facebook games, but this just can't be fixed at this time.

I am sorry this is happening, but at this point in time, Facebook is a very unstable platform for the game. And as gluadmin has said, nothing can be done.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • fatimanabilfatimanabil Registered Users 2 Posts
    When I play a game Kim kardashian on the computer game does not save automatically and i be forced to run the computer 8 hours to save the game and since last update the game freezing and says [aw snap] please help me and please don't ignore my message
    You're playing the Facebook version on your computer? I'm sorry but Facebook game is much less stable than Android or iOS.

Here is a recent thread about your issue, and if you read the end, the post from gluadmin explains that there is nothing that can be done at this time.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?126974-Facebook-Users-All-my-Goals-have-Disappeared

I'm very sorry.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TiffinnieTiffinnie Registered Users 2 Posts
    First i would like to say thank you both Noonaluvfood, and Koko for the quick replies and the info. And i will do what you suggested about Customer Care for retrieving my purchases. Now, is fb the only way that i can play KKH on my HP Chromebook 14?? Again thank you very much for your help. Tiffinnie