Options

what is the end of the quest on the new update?

kriszellekriszelle Registered Users 46 Posts
So i finished the launched of alienated at lif then kim kardashian called me and said that we could hang out after her pictorial (i guess) in paris and after that i didn't receive any call from her or from kylie and kendall or from simon about ang quests. So i'm doing small gigs again. Help!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You didn't get anything about the movie based on the book? The update came out yesterday, when did you get your last gig from the Kendall/Kylie book, and how many did you have about that altogether. My next job from it has a 24 hour wait time. Any chance you're waiting for that task to be available? One android had to wait a bit before the call from Simon about the movie came in.
    And what platform/device are you playing on?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    All I can tell you is the last quest was a model-off with Willow Pape to see who's the best. It was the last one my mom and I received but there were a lot more before that.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    You didn't get anything about the movie based on the book? The update came out yesterday, when did you get your last gig from the Kendall/Kylie book, and how many did you have about that altogether. My next job from it has a 24 hour wait time. Any chance you're waiting for that task to be available? One android had to wait a bit before the call from Simon about the movie came in.

Yesterday in the afternoon I guess. Tuesday. what how many? I'm confused. after the launched at lif, I received a call from kim thatvwe should hang out then now I'm onlh receiving small gigs from simon
  • Options
    All I can tell you is the last quest was a model-off with Willow Pape to see who's the best. It was the last one my mom and I received but there were a lot more before that.

Model off with willow? No. I havent received any call about that. The launched was the last quest i did
  • Options
    just the launched. I didnt received anything. No 24 hour wait time. The quest stopped after the launched
  • Options
    Ok, my call about the movie, came later on one device than the others, but if you still have nothing about the movie, it does sound like a wider glitch. One thing I know, from the moment the update comes out, they are working to fix glitches. They have to isolate what platforms and devices are suffering and then sometimes work backwards to trace the problem and repair it.

Did you pay the stars for the beach? Just wondering because I didn't pay the stars even though I can't fix anything about it, if we identify patterns, it gives them a better understanding of the situation.

I'm sorry this is going on, but I have every confidence they will patch this glitch as soon as humanly possible. Hang in there, in the meantime, throw tons of parties and I don't know if you did a comeback or not, but parties are the way to do it. ;) Can you still have fun in the game while waiting?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Luz has started a thread http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?126906-Malibu-Quest-Stopping-After-Lif-Party where we ask you to please post just the details if you're not getting the rest of the quest events. Follow the first two posts there, you'll see it's just the facts of their game, platform, device, level, etc. Just the bare bones. There are other threads about the problem where everyone can discuss, commiserate, complain and more about the issue. But leave the "Why do I get all the glitches. I'm getting sick of this game, It takes forever to get help, why can't we gift hair?" leave all that in the other threads. ;)

Thank you Luz for setting up that thread, I'm posting this on each of the threads about this issue, so hopefully everyone in this situation will LIST THEIR DETAILS here. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?126906-Malibu-Quest-Stopping-After-Lif-Party
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts

OOhh that Model off one sounds really fun with a whole lot of juicy drama :p
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    OOhh that Model off one sounds really fun with a whole lot of juicy drama :p

Oh yes, it was lol. She comes back like the plague trying to mess with you. :D
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    kriszelle wrote: »
    So i finished the launched of alienated at lif then kim kardashian called me and said that we could hang out after her pictorial (i guess) in paris and after that i didn't receive any call from her or from kylie and kendall or from simon about ang quests. So i'm doing small gigs again. Help!

Hi. did you see my post about the sticky thread Luz created about the glitch? You haven't posted your details there yet.

Luz has started a thread http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...fter-Lif-Party where we ask you to please post just the details if you're not getting the rest of the quest events. Follow the first two posts there, you'll see it's just the facts of their game, platform, device, level, etc. Just the bare bones. There are other threads about the problem where everyone can discuss, commiserate, complain and more about the issue. But leave the "Why do I get all the glitches. I'm getting sick of this game, It takes forever to get help, why can't we gift hair?" leave all that in the other threads.

Thank you Luz for setting up that thread, I'm posting this on each of the threads about this issue, so hopefully everyone in this situation will LIST THEIR DETAILS here. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...fter-Lif-Party

Feel free to talk about the issue in the General Discussion thread. Quite a few people are commiserating about it there, but I'm closing this thread and asking you to post just the basic details in the Sticky thread
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...fter-Lif-Party

Sorry it's happening, but I'm sure they're working on the Update Glitches now. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.