Malibu Quest Stopping After Lif Party

LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
Hello! A number of us are having an identical problem, and I don't know if you'd consider it distinct from the other update problems or not. Please end & merge this thread as needed.

I received the beautiful Malibu update and played through to the party at Lif to celebrate the book photos/launch. After it, nothing new has happened. It's been a few days now with nothing new. I've checked, and no NPC has a prompt waiting for me.

I play on iOS 7.1, which I'm going to go update right now, on an iPad mini retina.

I have a pile of uncompleted tasks waiting for me, tasks +3. I was blaming this for the hold-up previously. Since I am such a slacker, I don't know if I've been experiencing job delays before. I'm almost done with level 25 or 26(argh!), and haven't started the comeback because I'm still not #1 yet.

I hope others with this exact problem will list their details here, in case it could help. At the least it might be comforting to see how widespread the issue is!

Edit: I DID pay the kstars for the rumor to get the beach. I haven't bought the house yet, but that'll be soon.
Luz GC: LuzVarias
Stellan GC: lgordon19

Prev1

Comments

• youngandmatureyoungandmature Registered Users 21 Posts
    I play on an iPhone 5 with iOS 8.1.3 (latest), am level 29 and have met Kendall and Kylie, did the beach shoot and the party at Lif. Nothing after that and its been a few days. I have not been asked for a favour from Cassio like I have heard some other people have done.

The only tasks I have at the moment are:
    -Super Stardom - reaching #10 or higher (working my way back up since doing the Comeback quest)
    -Appearance at Oak - one of those you get when Simon calls with 4 options

A resolution to this would be great, thank you!
    :cool: GC: kismethappens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This is great, thank you Luz. Please just keep this thread to the basic details, like Luz and youngandmature, listing their level, their platform, device and other details. There are plenty of other threads to discuss your disappointment in the situation, so just streamline this thread with your details, and I think it will be a big help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi so I am playing on a 4th Generation IPod Touch, and I am at level 25. I have updated to the current version for the KKH Game(YAY!!) but the last quest that I have received involved the Alienated Lif party. I have started the Love Guru Comeback(Wicked bead design on the dress) and only received the Sticky Games quest with that. So far I am ranked at number 151 and I have been doing small quests for Simon and party's(woo hoo) I hope that if this is a growing glitch for some of us then, hopefully it can be taken care off, its no fun to be left behind :(

ETA: I also spent the 3 Kstars to spread rumors about Willow if that has anything to do with it.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Same here, didn't get any quests after the party at Lif. That happened to me in previous update too, when I did the Comeback (Money Maker option). I only received a quest about my mobile game and that was it.
    I am on Level 30, playing on Ipod Touch 5, Ios 8.1.3.

I've spread the rumors as well.
    Please fix this. It is unfair that I don't get to enjoy the game as other people. I feel left out.

P.S. I don't have any quest hanging. Just nothing.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    I also stopped getting quest after the party with the Jenner sisters in Lif. I also had a problem getting the comeback quests. I only got the mobile game quest and nothing after it (I chose the Fashion Icon). I am on level 30. I play on an ipad (8.1.3). I don't have any quests (just the usual gigs from Simon).

I chose not to spread the rumor about Willow.
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    I completed the first and second films for Alienated and met with an upcoming producer at the Brew Palms who gave me a choice to either obtain 5 stars in a film goal or charm ... I chose the goal called Performance Anxiety. I have completed 3 film tasks and obtained 5 stars for each but the goal has not completed

Playing on iPhone 5 iOS 8.1.3
    GC: TTemb
  • KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    Having the same issue, done the party at Lif , now nothing :((((. (Updated yesterday)
    Also when I did the comeback quest , I chose fashion icon (I think ) and haven't had any new things pop up when doing shoots etc like they said , plus missed out on new quests then.
    Hoping this gets fixed asap

Playing on iPad level 27
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thanks for posting your info, everybody! Tech support just emailed me, saying they're looking into this now. Yay!

Thanks Luz, you work wonders. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • StephiieTStephiieT Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hi! Mine ended after the party at Lif as well. I'm on level 27, playing on an iPhone 5s with iOS 8.1.2
    no other quest available besides side gigs and comeback quest.
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Level 31 - Ipad mini 2 - iOS 7.0.4

no quests after Lif party. my other account on my iphone 5 7.1.2 lvl 30 has all the quests. personally i don't it has anything to do with iOS or the device!
    no i don't have any chill
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi, I didn't get any quests after Kendall and Kylie's party at Lif. I didn't spread rumours about Willow.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3, level 29.

Also didn't get quests after comeback except for sticky games. Waited a few days after Valentine's update to do comeback (money maker).

Thanks for looking into this I'm sure we all appreciate it 💖
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Hey StephiieT, Alkoholiks, and xXLucyXx! Luz, has gotten a response from Customer Care, saying that they are looking into the matter. Please hang in there and don't get too upset:D:cool:

ETA: Sorry Luz I did not give you the proper credit :(

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Actually, Luz posted it and I just wanted to praise her for it. Let's give credit where credit is due. (Besides, she looks fierce in that picture. I wouldn't mess with her.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LykkeSkyeLykkeSkye Registered Users 26 Posts
    Level 28 on Samsung Galaxy S3, Android version 4.4.2

Opted for the Fashion Icon comeback, and received no quests after promoting the Sticky game based on my character.

After the Malibu update, absolutely nothing (except Simon's small four-option gigs) after the Alienated party with Kendall and Kylie at Lif. Earlier, I did pay the three K-stars for a rumor to be spread about Willow in order to use the Malibu beach for the photoshoot.
    Actually, Luz posted it and I just wanted to praise her for it. Let's give credit where credit is due. (Besides, she looks fierce in that picture. I wouldn't mess with her.)

You are right she does inspire fear :eek:

Right, I'm a terror! I'm not sleepy and confused, I'm a terror.

In penance, tell us what platform you're on, Noonaluvfood. <iOS, iOS!>

Luz I am on iOS. :)

Luz I am on iOS. :)

Is your GC actually Noonaluvfood? If it isn't and/or you'd rather keep it private, please feel free to add me! My GCs are in my signature... I don't think we're already friends, are we?

LuzVarias wrote: »
    Is your GC actually Noonaluvfood? If it isn't and/or you'd rather keep it private, please feel free to add me! My GCs are in my signature... I don't think we're already friends, are we?

No my GC isn't that, lol. I would love to add you but I have to fix my GC. Maybe later when I get a chance to fix it, I can add you all!

Alright, we'll be waiting!

• Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    So... I'm wondering if because my ipad isn't updated, I'm not getting the quests? Or does that not have anything to do with it?
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    I updated my ipad thinking that was the problem, closed the app completely and nothings happening , so defo a glitch their end
  • kriszellekriszelle Registered Users 46 Posts
    Same thing happened to me. I'm an android user. I'm using my galaxy s duos 2 version 4.2.2. And yes, I paid 3 kstars for the photo shoot
    Just hang in there guys, hopefully it will be fixed soon (as GluAdimn so affectionately says) at least we have the weekend quest to help keep us occupied!

• clearcastleclearcastle Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi there - I've YET to Meet Kendall and Kylie - I've tried since the update rolled out and to no avail. I don't even see an option to go to Malibu - any suggestions?? I'm so frustrated over here :(

GC: clearcastle

Thanks dolls <3
    Hi there - I've YET to Meet Kendall and Kylie - I've tried since the update rolled out and to no avail. I don't even see an option to go to Malibu - any suggestions?? I'm so frustrated over here :(

GC: clearcastle

Thanks dolls <3

Hi Clearcastle!

Can you please state what level you are on and maybe even the platform? To get the goal to meet the Jenner's you have to 1st be at level 7, and second you need to get a call from Kim asking you to meet her at her home in Beverly Hills. After that you will meet the girls in Malibu.

Hope this helps!

• TatiKaylaTatiKayla Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi Clearcastle!

Can you please state what level you are on and maybe even the platform? To get the goal to meet the Jenner's you have to 1st be at level 7, and second you need to get a call from Kim asking you to meet her at her home in Beverly Hills. After that you will meet the girls in Malibu.

Hope this helps!

I am at level 17 had a call to meet Kim at her house did that and she said to go to Malibu to meet them and every time I click on my car it doesn't have that location as an option?
    TatiKayla wrote: »
    I am at level 17 had a call to meet Kim at her house did that and she said to go to Malibu to meet them and every time I click on my car it doesn't have that location as an option?

That is because you have to go to LAX and take a plane there.

Hope this helps

• itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    TTemb wrote: »
    I completed the first and second films for Alienated and met with an upcoming producer at the Brew Palms who gave me a choice to either obtain 5 stars in a film goal or charm ... I chose the goal called Performance Anxiety. I have completed 3 film tasks and obtained 5 stars for each but the goal has not completed

Playing on iPhone 5 iOS 8.1.3

This is exactly what is happening to me!!! Any help?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.