KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
;)

image.jpg1.jpg
Prev134567

Comments

• KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    hoping this is mini quests with the Jenners or parties
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    It's Kendall's Catwalk so probably new quests.
  • xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    I hope so! I could do with more fans :)
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    For the guys....

vhtkd4.png

I swear I'm having a very messed up bunch of emotions right now....dunno whether I should laugh or cry over this....
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    For the guys....

vhtkd4.png

I swear I'm having a very messed up bunch of emotions right now....dunno whether I should laugh or cry over this....

This is interesting..poor guys

Although I am excited about the possible new quests. I am just not loving the outfit for us. :confused::(
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • reubennreubenn Registered Users 41 Posts
    Sweet! Can't wait to see what's inside those Kendall giftboxes. I wonder if Kylie will get an event later on. Really excited right now!!
    For the guys....

I swear I'm having a very mixed up bunch of emotions right now....dunno whether I should laugh or cry over this....

Lol. I opened my game and automatically saw this:
    wGloQIv.jpg?2
    #SWEG
    @reubenn: do u like it? XD
    I think it does look swaggy on u but maybe not on me haha XD
    I prefer #DANDY & #CLASSY XDDD
    This is interesting..poor guys

Although I am excited about the possible new quests. I am just not loving the outfit for us. :confused::(

Noona, I think girls' rewards this time are really pretty :D

Well I hope there will be something else better than this for me to do this weekends, maybe earning k-stars from gigs again.....
    Moony, it just occurred to me that your guy looks like Jackson from GOT7. If he can pull it off and still look cool then you most certainly can! :D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Moony, it just occurred to me that your guy looks like Jackson from GOT7. If he can pull it off and still look cool then you most certainly can! :D

OMG Noona, do u have a specific reference pic? OWO;
    @reubenn: do u like it? XD
    I think it does look swaggy on u but maybe not on me haha XD
    I prefer #DANDY XD

The outfit is alright. Not my style in reals though. But its something fresh and different considering us guys have been getting blazer after blazer..
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Noonaluvfood, I'm going to have a better awareness of Korean cultural references, thanks to you! Had to google GOT7 just now, but I didn't see Jackson in that type of look right away. I second the call for a picture if you have one!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

This one was so far the only one that I could think of but I will try to get a better one.
    (I found this image on allkpop)

JACKSON_zpsuvepqb9n.png
    Hope you like! :):o

Lol Luz, we all get to learn something new each day.

reubenn wrote: »
    The outfit is alright. Not my style in reals though. But its something fresh and different considering us guys have been getting blazer after blazer..

The hat is making think of smurfs, though! I just haven't developed the haute couture sense of style, I'm realizing...

Now u say it I think u really hit the point!!!
    Yeah I admit this time's outfit is not a total disaster or sth so bad, I already saw many thing worse in my wardrobe lol....
    As correctly as u stated, this might be a lil change/new trend to replace those previous ones. ^^

Though if I ever dare to wear sth like this irl, my parents surely will kick me outta house when I visit them XDDD

This one was so far the only one that I could think of but I will try to get a better one.

JACKSON_zpsuvepqb9n.png

OMGGGG Noona-ssiiiii <3333 u have saved my weekends!!!
    If u didn't inspire me then I would be totally grumpy while doing event quests with Kendall XDD
    Thank u so much Noona, I'll try to think how to work this thing out, so at least I'd wear it more than once XD

JACKSON_zpsuvepqb9n.png

Thanks for showing that! I definitely have a bit of western-culture myopia going on, so this is great! I don't ever see men in such vividly-patterned clothing. Well, if I can win it, I'll see how my dude likes it! :cool:

LuzVarias wrote: »
    The hat is making think of smurfs, though! I just haven't developed the haute couture sense of style, I'm realizing...

!!! I knew it reminded me of something. Anyone for blue skin?
    Maybe us guys will find new blue-ish skintone insde that pink giftbox XDD
    Or even a pair of Smurf pants XDDD
    OMGGGG Noona-ssiiiii <3333 u have saved my weekends!!!
    If u didn't inspire me then I would be totally grumpy while doing event quests with Kendall XDD
    Thank u so much Noona, I'll try to think how to work this thing out, so at least I'd wear it more than once XD

Yay glad I could help! Now all we have to do is just wait for it to come. :)

Lol Luz, yea they can pull it off amazingly well. Also I love how in their shows and sometimes IRL they can just dress so sharp!(Same goes for a lot of the girls) They inspire me.

Thanks for showing that! I definitely have a bit of western-culture myopia going on, so this is great! I don't ever see men in such vividly-patterned clothing. Well, if I can win it, I'll see how my dude likes it! :cool:

Kpop says hi!
    Mo87Ik21.jpg
    Kpop says hi!
    Mo87Ik21.jpg

OMO their pink!! Who said men couldn't wear pink and not look cute!:o

Kpop says hi!
    Mo87Ik21.jpg

Niceeee, Reubenn <33333 Thanks for postin' this!

This Flower boys style!!! I'll burn my wallet to wear stuffs like this in KKH XD Those flowery patterns and pastel colour!!!!

Real men wear pink, bb~~~

Blue skin might salvage this! Right now he's just tanning-bed smurf, the least popular character on the show! Argh. I wish I was into this...

25aacf79-5a02-41c0-9c41-5d3bfbcb40c8_zps0zke50a4.jpg

Hmm, maybe blue hair would do something to help...

I think I'll be happy with the shirt, though, and fortunately it's one of the earlier prizes! So random, how these are weighted! I have a good chance of getting this top! And the girls' dress isn't last either! Incredible!

Blue skin might salvage this! Right now he's just tanning-bed smurf, the least popular character on the show! Argh. I wish I was into this...

25aacf79-5a02-41c0-9c41-5d3bfbcb40c8_zps0zke50a4.jpg

Hmm, maybe blue hair would do something to help...

LOL Luz, maybe we will make a thread asking for suggestions like last time u did? XD
    Though I'm sure there are just a few guys in KKH and in this forum...
    OMO their pink!! Who said men couldn't wear pink and not look cute!:o
    You're killin me! I agree, pink is for real men only
    Niceeee, Reubenn <33333 Thanks for postin' this!

This Flower boys style!!! I'll burn my wallet to wear stuffs like this in KKH XD Those flowery patterns and pastel colour!!!!

Real men wear pink, bb~~~

I guess we'll just have to wait till Kanye or Scott gets jumps on this hot trend to get it in game :D

I guess we'll just have to wait till Kanye or Scott gets jumps on this hot trend to get :D
    OMG YESH PLS O___O<3333 This game needs more official male NPCs!
    I'd go head over heels for their styles! Especially Scott! (not sure if Kanye wanna join KKH XD sounds quite unlikely to happen haha)
    OMG YESH PLS O___O<3333
    I'd go head over heels for their styles! Especially Scott! (not sure if Kanye wanna join KKH XD sounds quite unlikely to happen haha)

Yeh Kanye probs not, but that doesn't stop Glu from giving us his outfits. I remember seeing a photo of Kanye wearing that green bomber we got as Kim's pick.
    I think I'll be happy with the shirt, though, and fortunately it's one of the earlier prizes! So random, how these are weighted! I have a good chance of getting this top! And the girls' dress isn't last either! Incredible!

Hey, i didn't notice that. Perhaps its like the last event when the items didn't numerically increase on the last item. Glu is treating us nicely by having the better items earlier amrite?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The teaser came early, please all comments about this weekend's event go here for posterity. :):cool:
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Can we still do a separate fashion-show thread, chica?

• BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    weekend woohooo
    i'm so intoo that chain, the rest nahhhh.
    The hat look like some kind of black condom O.O
    54f84b9700fb5.png
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    there's two kind of cute,
    ain't nobody want to be that kind of cute. OVO
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.