Weekend Event 3/6

Comments

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Ohhh how exciting, I don't think I've ever received the teaser this early! I like the ladies' items and I even like the shirt for my guy. I'm into floral prints on guys. I'm just girly like that. I hope I'll have enough time this weekend to do this event. Going to prove challenging since I am working all day Friday and Saturday.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Ohhh how exciting, I don't think I've ever received the teaser this early! I like the ladies' items and I even like the shirt for my guy. I'm into floral prints on guys. I'm just girly like that. I hope I'll have enough time this weekend to do this event. Going to prove challenging since I am working all day Friday and Saturday.

Lol Floral prints on guys are very refreshing.

Yeah you make a good point they gave the announcement quite early...hmm I wonder what's in store?? Are they trying to tell us something? Lol.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    The earrings and dress are nice but I want those shoes...

I very seldom make it to the end of a prize list in an event, so I can begin crying now. :( snif snif snif Lol

I just hope that the mystery prize in the first slot yields K stars or wearables...please no $750 zonker prize :(

Oh PolkaDot please don't get sad! Just give yourself a confidence boost, just keep saying "I'm gonna get it, I'm gonna get it.." and work you tushy off! You can do it!!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I think this is the inspiration for the guys weekend event (French Montana) . Do you agree?

PhotoGrid_1425568193941_zpsddcwodyr.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I think this is the inspiration for the guys weekend event (French Montana) . Do you agree?

He has the chains, the hat, and the floral shirt. I think it could be a match.

I never thought they'd draw inspiration from French, especially since he's not even dating khloe anymore, but yes I can definitely see that!
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts

Woah, awesome findings ^o^ I really appreciate this <333
    Thanks a lot for spending ur time looking this outfit up, cuz I'm still digging up on my Internet to find where the heck this took references from XD
    Np... I don't look at him as fashionable, but I guess since him in Khloe are back together ...why not

Andriod player
    Np... I don't look at him as fashionable, but I guess since him in Khloe are back together ...why not
    Haha XD I agree, his style totally isn't my taste too. I bet most clothing in game have references related to Kardashian family and friends/acquaintances/ex-lovers.
    I wouldn't be suppriesed if all of the clothing was tied back to them.

Yeah, I'm sorry on him.. I am just not feeling it, (but it worked for the flower boys! sorry just had to say that) oh well it's his style and what he likes, so there ya go..

I wouldn't be suppriesed if all of the clothing was tied back to them.

Yeah, I'm sorry on him.. I am just not feeling it, (but it worked for the flower boys! sorry just had to say that) oh well it's his style and what he likes, so there ya go..
    LMAOO XD I love it when Noona being straight-forward and polite at the same time XDD

Ah yes, the great sources at tmz said they are in fact back together (or at least seeing each other again). Man I'm behind on Hollywood! I don't like him for her. I was hoping for a KhloMar reunion cause she still loves him, or so it seems! Just my opinion :)
    Lol thanks Moony.

If you see this Mr. French then please don't take offense, I bet you are a wonderful person in actuality. Again I am sorry.

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Ugh. Enough of French Toast. I'm sorry that hat should be reserved for kids playing in the snow, and the Cardinals of the Church. I almost didn't go out with my husband over a red tie he wore one night, that hat is on the "I'm calling my lawyer because my husband is an idiot" list.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    OMG Koko, that is too funny. Ok then at your request I will *try* to stop talking about someone named French :p

Ah yes, the great sources at tmz said they are in fact back together (or at least seeing each other again). Man I'm behind on Hollywood! I don't like him for her. I was hoping for a KhloMar reunion cause she still loves him, or so it seems! Just my opinion :)

Hmm, I read he resigned the contract with E. While he was in 'negotiations' for his continued appearance in KUWTK, they appeared broken up in public. When the ink was put to paper, they're good again. And, just like to point out while FrenchFry wasn't on the payroll, stories about Lamar coming back were floating around the tabs.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    OMG Koko, that is too funny. Ok then at your request I will *try* to stop talking about someone named French :p
    Oh nonononono. I was ranting about bringing that French Twizzler into our game before the Lord has made his appearance. I wouldn't give you 2 FrenchBraids for that poser, but I'd gladly spend my GooglePlay Cards for a chance to hang with LD.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yassss we need LD in the game. And the guy characters need his wardrobe!
    Mr LD seems to have a lot of fans! I for one do not know too much about him, but from his clothing taste is cool.
    Idk he could be next, well him, Kanye or Ms. North(who is so adorable) Since Kris, Khloe, Kortney, Kylie, and Kendall are now in the game.

Another thing is it just me or do they all seem to really like names with K?

Also where did he get the name Lord Disick?

He became known as "the lord" in one episode of kuwtk (or maybe one of their spin offs, not 100% sure) when they all took a trip to England. He found out that you could actually become a lord of the court by purchasing the title online. So, he did then he was "knighted" lol. Basically though, it's something you can pay for, but he is officially "Lord Disick" :p
    You're hilarious KoKoKoKo! I hate the way French Bread dresses... It always looks like his shirts are to small. I liked LamLam for Khlo *sigh*

I'm definitely a LD fan. He had great wardrobe accessories too, like fancy "walking" sticks. Lol

PS I'm still getting use to the forums

Andriod player
    He became known as "the lord" in one episode of kuwtk (or maybe one of their spin offs, not 100% sure) when they all took a trip to England. He found out that you could actually become a lord of the court by purchasing the title online. So, he did then he was "knighted" lol. Basically though, it's something you can pay for, but he is officially "Lord Disick" :p

OOOOOHHHH that make sense! Lol, he is 'Lord', by way of some money and the power of the Internet. Although I will say that, that is pretty cool!

DMV_Doll you are doing just fine!

• ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Ugh. Enough of French Toast. I'm sorry that hat should be reserved for kids playing in the snow, and the Cardinals of the Church. I almost didn't go out with my husband over a red tie he wore one night, that hat is on the "I'm calling my lawyer because my husband is an idiot" list.

Lol Koko ♡ !

His style reminds me of another couple, remember them:
    Screenshot_2015-03-05-19-51-42-1_zpsyem7mi6t.png
    Flava Fav. And this was one of his tamer outfits. I think they met on that show Surreal life (?) Or something similar sounding. Anyhoo, at least Frenchie has slightly better taste :P

I ♡♥♡ what they're offering the gals. The guys: lol, hopefully they'll offer the Kstars for gigs again. You can rake in the stars!
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I don't know Claire, I grew up with Public Enemy, so have some love for Flava still, despite his recent antics... Think I prefer him to F Montana!

If they're not gonna give me blue skin for the smurf condom hat, I might prefer this look. Just sayin'

image.jpg1_zpsrqkyv9dm.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I don't know Claire, I grew up with Public Enemy, so have some love for Flava still, despite his recent antics... Think I prefer him to F Montana!

If they're not gonna give me blue skin for the smurf condom hat, I might prefer this look. Just sayin'

image.jpg1_zpsrqkyv9dm.jpg

Now we're talking! Hey there's always next weekend. I'm sure Moony and Reubenn will simply ♥it. Fingers crossed they'll take your suggestion, lol ;)

ETA: when I said" hope he had better taste" I meant his date Bridgett Neilson . Ick, that girl was kray kray. Why'd he want her?:P

ETA 2- if only I figured out how to use my photoshop program on my PC. I would love to have edited that pic and used either Moonys or Reubenn avatar instead of Flavas' face in that pic. That would be hysterical
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • camelliaelisecamelliaelise Registered Users 35 Posts
    I usually just lurk through these threads, but this one has me laughing out loud! Especially after having a bad day irl, so especially thank you Koko for your hilariousness! Haha.

And I'm just going to be honest, if there was a Flavor Flav game, I'd probably play every single day just so I could say I know what time it is :P
    Add me! GC: cammyelise
  • AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    We have to get 5 star ratings on gigs this weekend. Not bad. I was worried it would be a vip.
  • LeFemmeLushLeFemmeLush Registered Users 3 Posts
    3 hour gig gets you 12 of the event stars. I'm going to try out 8 hour and see what that gets me. Essentially the 3 hour is one full thing of energy and 8 is 2.
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    snagged a cool shirt from the pink box

wHXDurO.jpg
    no i don't have any chill
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    snagged a cool shirt from the pink box

wHXDurO.jpg

Wow you're so fast, congrats on getting' them both. I've just started receiving new gigs from Simon XD

As what I see, pink gift boxes 2 new items must be that cool tiger print you're wearing and the K-watch/or bracelet I dun even know lol