Options

Call from Maria. I'm sorry it didn't work out?????

StealthdivaStealthdiva Registered Users 19 Posts
Hello,
I just got a call from Maria that says I'm sorry it didn't work out with business and relationships. What on earth is she talking about? I'm a daily player, I didn't lose fans, I'm still married and still on the A list.

Gc: stealthdiva
GC: stealthdiva
Add me ;)

Comments

• Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    I think it's just a glitch. I got that call twice yesterday, once today and I'm still married. Maria is just losing her mind. lol
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    StealthdivaStealthdiva Registered Users 19 Posts
    Okay great thanks :) I was hoping it was that.
    GC: stealthdiva
    Add me ;)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yeah, Maria can be a little wacky. She called me while I was still at the ceremony telling me she was sorry it didn't work out. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    At least she calls you guys because my husband became a woman (I literally see him as a girl now in my friends list) in 1 night and he left me alone with all the houses and pets (sooo strange) and nobody called me to share my pain:)
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I was gonna say that the KKH developers can't have written a good script responding to a s e x-change operation, but then I realized how appropriate that might be if they did, right about now... Reality is wilder than fashion-game fiction!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    I've been getting the same call. I just got married yesterday
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Mklove wrote: »
    At least she calls you guys because my husband became a woman (I literally see him as a girl now in my friends list) in 1 night and he left me alone with all the houses and pets (sooo strange) and nobody called me to share my pain:)

*dies* This is the most hilarious glitch ever. Are you married to a GC friend or an NPC?
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    tamara_sdtamara_sd Registered Users 57 Posts
    I thought I was the only one whose spouse looked different day to day! He hasn't become a woman yet, but he changes clothes, hair color, and today he's rocking that fugly derp overbite face. He's a friend, not an NPC, so maybe that makes a difference (although he didn't make the changes, I asked him...he looks normal in his game). When mine turns into Derp Man, I just go on random dates to ease my grief!
    Game Center: + (tamara) +
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I was gonna say that the KKH developers can't have written a good script responding to a s e x-change operation, but then I realized how appropriate that might be if they did, right about now... Reality is wilder than fashion-game fiction!

LOLOL! Is his name.....oh never mind ;-)
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts

Wow, talk about fiction imitating life, your name's not Kris by any chance? lol
    I wonder if they did that "glitch" on purpose.

So are you now divorced?
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    S'funny. I just thought that Maria was commenting on the contacts that had become romantic interests for me. I see that I've broken their hearts as I cannot keep up with dating them *and* my excessively needy spouse. The business stuff, though, had me perplexed. Had I fallen asleep on one or forgotten to return to one, but no tweets to that effect so. . . I guess it *is* a glitch.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    If it was a GC spouse, then it might've been just someone starting over because they wanted to try being the other gender. Not actually a glitch. I annoyed my friend by turning my first girl doll game into a guy...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Mine is a GC hubby and he looks like a different person on my screen every day, but his gender never changes. I asked my GC spouse if he had changed his head, hair, eye color, and added a ton of gold chains - nope. I saw his KKH screen on his phone and he looks normal, in fact, he never changes his outfit - ever. He looks completely different every day in my game. Weirder still is he showed me a screen show of us on a "date" - my name, but totally different face. Later it changed back.
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    If it was a GC spouse, then it might've been just someone starting over because they wanted to try being the other gender. Not actually a glitch. I annoyed my friend by turning my first girl doll game into a guy...