Weekend Event 3/6

Comments

• Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    3 hour gig gets you 12 of the event stars. I'm going to try out 8 hour and see what that gets me. Essentially the 3 hour is one full thing of energy and 8 is 2.

I finished an 8 hour one to see- it gets you 20 event stars. They are not so good with the multiplication!
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    Got 40 kstars from the pink box. Gonna count my blessings and hoard them for a vip. Really love the top for the female dolls but the odds are so low!
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Wow you're so fast, congrats on getting' them both. I've just started receiving new gigs from Simon XD

As what I see, pink gift boxes 2 new items must be that cool tiger print you're wearing and the K-watch/or bracelet I dun even know lol

yep i believe there are only those 2 items in the boxes for the guys.

i'm happy tho, i like this shirt better then the other one we can unlock
    no i don't have any chill
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    yep i believe there are only those 2 items in the boxes for the guys.

i'm happy tho, i like this shirt better then the other one we can unlock
    Me too. pretty content with these surprises, at least this event isn't so bad XD

If only there was k-stars earning event too, just like last weekends, then I'd just focus on doing gigs and get those pinky gift boxes instead of Kendall's rewards.
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Does someone have a pic of what the girls can earn in the pink gift boxes?

Btw the guys shirt and watch look awesome..much better than the one that is inspired by French vanilla...

Also I know this will be a spoiler for some, but does someone want to share what the weekend gigs are like?
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Does someone have a pic of what the girls can earn in the pink gift boxes?

Btw the guys shirt and watch look awesome..much better than the one that is inspired by French vanilla...

Also I know this will be a spoiler for some, but does someone want to share what the weekend gigs are like?

Ikr Noona, Alkoholiks wears them so dang cool now I'm trying to work on mine too XD
    #swaggierthankendallstuffs

I'm still waiting for Kendall's photoshoot for Fashion Power Players and the other gig will reveal that one of our fav photographers is a fashion designer and he wants us to model for his collection :D
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm going to be working very hard to get everything for my 3 games. so I'll keep an eye out for trouble in FAQ, but I'm not going to be as vocal for a while today at least. So Moony, anybody gets rowdy, PM me ok? (See what I did here? You put the biggest trouble maker in charge.......well you get it. ;) )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm going to be working very hard to get everything for my 3 games. so I'll keep an eye out for trouble in FAQ, but I'm not going to be as vocal for a while today at least. So Moony, anybody gets rowdy, PM me ok? (See what I did here? You put the biggest trouble maker in charge.......well you get it. ;) )

Lol Koko, the rest of us will keep our eye out for him.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!

LOL Koko XDD I'm not sure who you're mentioning bout (or maybe I do know XD)
    but I'm relieved to see no verbal troubles lately XD

I'll note that hun, even moderators need some rest and free time to do their own business too. :D
  • HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    it sucks that we have to pay 40k stars to open the boxes, I've just spent all of mine on the jet lol
    help.help don't be discouraged. I have 28 stars in one game, so I couldn't buy a box if I wanted to. You can get the whole outfit without spending stars. You just have to tap your fingertips off, but it's fun and they do grow back.

Oh and Moony, no you missed the reference. I'm saying YOU're the troublemaker, and by putting you 'in charge' then you won't start trouble (say it with me now). lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh I really like the special gift box item top for the girls I don't have enough kstars to open the box yet it would be good if we get a special daily gift box.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    I won't be able to play for most of this weekend since I'm really busy with revision, so I'm not gonna have time to get the outfit :(
    That hoody is looking fly too it's a shame we can't borrow from the guys wardrobe (maybe no one else wants to though could be just me :D)
    help.help don't be discouraged. I have 28 stars in one game, so I couldn't buy a box if I wanted to. You can get the whole outfit without spending stars. You just have to tap your fingertips off, but it's fun and they do grow back.

Oh and Moony, no you missed the reference. I'm saying YOU're the troublemaker, and by putting you 'in charge' then you won't start trouble (say it with me now). lol

LOL that's why I say I do know "who" that was, XD, and yes ma'am I won't, I love my peace too much and too busy with KKH now so you dun have to worry XD
    I promise to be responsible and well-behaved so you can farm on all your accounts XD Go for it, Koko :D

xXLucyXx wrote: »
    That hoody is looking fly too it's a shame we can't borrow from the guys wardrobe (maybe no one else wants to though could be just me :D)

Aw haha Lucy XD I wish we could share wardrobes, gonna be so interesting, just like doing cosplay or genderbend versions XD
  • ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    The gift boxes were really disappointing. $4000 and 40 energy. Then I gave up and saw that there were no clothing items in the boxes anyway -.-
    Aw haha Lucy XD I wish we could share wardrobes, gonna be so interesting, just like doing cosplay or genderbend versions XD
    :D:D the possibilities would be endless
    xXLucyXx I agree with you it would be nice to have that jacket!

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Chiyo wrote: »
    The gift boxes were really disappointing. $4000 and 40 energy. Then I gave up and saw that there were no clothing items in the boxes anyway -.-

For me all the pink boxes had clothes, but the one I chose that came with energy bolts. I'm the luckiest guy in the world !!! Very funny !!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    xXLucyXx I agree with you it would be nice to have that jacket!
    Yes and I bet there are other cute things we could steal! You can keep the update sweatpants though guys - maybe if I was doing yoga in a grape field ;)
    Vats wrote: »
    For me all the pink boxes had clothes, but the one I chose that came with energy bolts. I'm the luckiest guy in the world !!! Very funny !!!
    Ouch...Vats, I'm sorry to hear that :(
    Those gift boxes are just like Russian Roulette to me lol
    Well, earned my first special box, and I got 40 Energy which is lovely, BUT there was not one special item in any of the boxes. I get it, no free boxes (earn one) but how can you in good conscience decide that with special items you get more payout for the clothes, but then you have not one special item in a box. I was not annoyed about only getting stars, till I saw all the boxes and it was stacked against us. There should be one special item available for some lucky choice to win it. But the game is shooting blanks. Very not cool. Again, not ticked off I didn't get an item, just really ticked that none was available. Oh, and then there is the chance that had one been available, I might have chosen it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ouch...Vats, I'm sorry to hear that :(
    Those gift boxes are just like Russian Roulette to me lol

It's okay Moony! I managed to finish an extra gig, but I laughed a lot when I saw the contents of the other boxes!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • StephiieTStephiieT Registered Users 10 Posts
    IMG_5241.jpg
    Ring, Dress and Hair from the pink giftboxes. there's a shirt too but i wasnt able to get it. -_-
    Yay I earned all the Special clothes in the boxes!! (I did spend some Kstars to help..)

Well, earned my first special box, and I got 40 Energy which is lovely, BUT there was not one special item in any of the boxes. I get it, no free boxes (earn one) but how can you in good conscience decide that with special items you get more payout for the clothes, but then you have not one special item in a box. I was not annoyed about only getting stars, till I saw all the boxes and it was stacked against us. There should be one special item available for some lucky choice to win it. But the game is shooting blanks. Very not cool. Again, not ticked off I didn't get an item, just really ticked that none was available. Oh, and then there is the chance that had one been available, I might have chosen it.

Koko, are you alright? ^^; *pats pats*
    I feel like dying everytime I picked up energy box, but then considering the price between 40 energy and 4k cash, I think energy is still much worthy.
    I think I spent like 160 kstars on those danm boxes already, one of those encounters looked like horror movie to me: only 1 box had 40kstars, the rest were 4kcash and 40 energy, not a single piece of clothing, the irony.
    Yay I earned all the Special clothes in the boxes!! (I did spend some Kstars to help..)
    Congrats Noona ^^ I think spending kstars to get'em all is really Glu's intention lol....
    Vats wrote: »
    It's okay Moony! I managed to finish an extra gig, but I laughed a lot when I saw the contents of the other boxes!
    Glad to know you're still so calmed Vats XD
    Do you plan on gettin' all Kendall rewards? Cuz I'd love to see you dress'em up :D
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts

Same! I had told Moony I wasn't going to sleep until the event started which was around 5 in the morning. Now I can sleep it all off! It's about to be 9, so I'm going back to sleep. Congrats! :D
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    All I wanted was the 40 k stars. I am always so unlucky with those boxes... Until today! I got a 40 k-stars! Woot! ^_^
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
    Yes, unless you have an abundance of KStars, the gift boxes are just the luck of the draw. And Moony, I won't buy them because last time I dropped 40 on a box to increase my chances, I got the bad hair gag gift. I actually lost fans when I put it on. So, I'll just be trying for the earnable clothes. There are a lot of us out there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CrirossoneraCrirossonera Registered Users 17 Posts
    What's better for the event: 3 o 8 hours gigs?