Options

Clothing Items

alpacacapaalpacacapa Registered Users 39 Posts
I saw this picture somewhere. Are the clothes on the model going to be available for us? :o
Or were they sold already as an exclusive? I might have missed it ._.

10408171_858007807591233_3692079158334481484_n.jpg?oh=7bb2a21bca32db1909b9115e4a081494&oe=55883C19&__gda__=1434505872_dc32ca990f88ea5f1602248af5055a91
GC: alpacacapa

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    alpacacapa wrote: »
    I saw this picture somewhere. Are the clothes on the model going to be available for us? :o
    Or were they sold already as an exclusive? I might have missed it ._.

10408171_858007807591233_3692079158334481484_n.jpg?oh=7bb2a21bca32db1909b9115e4a081494&oe=55883C19&__gda__=1434505872_dc32ca990f88ea5f1602248af5055a91

This is just a teaser from March update. The release date and detailed info of these rewards and events are not confirmed yet.
    But probably we will have these within March. :) So stay turn for upcoming events. :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't recognize those clothes. We often get glimpses of things coming down in the future, but there is no timeline telling us when or what. I'm moving this to General Discussion for you. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    This is just a teaser from March update. The release date and detailed info of these rewards and events are not confirmed yet.
    But probably we will have these within March. :) So stay turn for upcoming events. :D

I really like the shirt-dress denim thing here. Finally some more casual ^_^
  • Options
    alpacacapa wrote: »
    I really like the shirt-dress denim thing here. Finally some more casual ^_^
    You have good taste in fashion :D Ikr, I'd die for it, even if I have to throw a bunch of k-stars in >__<
  • Options
    I don't recognize those clothes. We often get glimpses of things coming down in the future, but there is no timeline telling us when or what. I'm moving this to General Discussion for you. ;)

I'm hoping they do have it. Exclusive or not :) tho my luck is horrible in those gift boxes, so I rather just directly buy it from the closet :o
  • Options
    You have good taste in fashion :D Ikr, I'd die for it, even if I have to throw a bunch of k-stars in >__<

Same here, but I'm kind of broke from opening those gift boxes >_> Never had luck in that area. The glasses aren't my favorite tho
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Maybe for the Kylie's weekend?
  • Options
    Maybe for the Kylie's weekend?
    Hopefully. Could be St.Patty event too.:D Hard to tell.
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    I'm sure it's for Kylie's weekend:)
    kylie_zpsitse8ywf.jpg
  • Options
    I'm sure it's for Kylie's weekend:)
    kylie_zpsitse8ywf.jpg
    Nice findings babe >w<
    Thank you so much, you just gimme some big hope here :D *already being excited* XD
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Both outfits are cute.

I hope for the guys they get that outfit, nice neutral colors and something a bit different.

I think the guys need some more dressy things though, but I don't play a guy avatar so it's up to them.